main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Flown Bird (title challenge response 'Survivor') diary of a Jedi who survived the Purge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mujapple-juicey, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 1

I didn't used to have a good reputation with diaries. I either write too much or too little. What can I say? I'm bored and I want to remember my life, I mean why not? I think my Master is top bucks but he's dead so I'm really out of date. Don't need sympathy here. I'm going to live, no more no less. But I don't know what's going to happen but I really wish I could do something. Master would say that I could. I know that, but what can a former Jedi do anyway? I mean why? Why should I fight when I should be quietly rebuilding the Jedi? Yeah, I've found a couple but they don't want to follow me. Weird, huh? I can actually understand some of them though. I don't know. I wish I had all my friends and my Master right now. Worth a sigh in my opinion. Might as well keep low but I got a crumbling galaxy around me. Now why didn't anyone believe me when I suspected Palpatine wasn't the nicest guy around? No one suspects him too much, and I personally am almost always an outlier, so no one thinks I rule, except my Master. He believed me when I said Palps is not for a good galaxy for all. However, even a dark person's opinions matter. I don't care about now, I care about what leads to now. I will need to undrstand as many people as I could. Their point of view. Then, when I know more things, I'll work it out. So it's based on knowledge for me. Wish me luck.
    Yeah, please do, even if no one's ever going to read this, unless they feel like getting into my thoughts. If they fel like understanding me. I understand it, the galaxy doesn't. We just need to understand eachother and things should be OK. Which we don't. And I want to change that, once and for all.
    What can I say?

~~~~~~~~

I'm scared about reviews right now.

2. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 2

By the looks of it, I'm pretty much alone. And that's darned. Now I con't understand myself sometimes. Which is almost wrong, because nothing really is, to some. Hey, the Force is shadows and silent echoes for star's sake. Yeah, it feels like it. I just to start my plan. That big kaboom that sets the rhythm for the whole shenanigan. Only that's probably the toughie. I don't really know everything about starting. So it's nasty, huh? When is it not? Why? And so I wish someone could appear and explain and all that. Only, maybe not really. Now that just fills my thoughts up with a stench. I'll have to start quietly, and I think that's about it. Things should come as I go, but that's comforting rouse. Right? I mean, since when was it actually at active bay? Sterile? Nah. I'm felling random, in charge of too much. I wish things could just tell me how they should be understood. I just hope, ridiculously, for something to understand just enough so I can stir the hollowness and send a fury of clear flames to exploit the weakness that no one ever imagined. Only I need to understand them. To know them. Yeah, and I hope that works. I really don't feel as confident as I'm probably meant to be. Spirits help me!

3. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 3

Something elusive is gone. I feel it. Then again, I may be imagining. I'm going to go to Tattooine, for Kenobi. He never liked me before, I think it's because I started out pronouncing his last name wrong. He has accept more than that, if he's still out there. For some kid who he thinks of as hope. Now where did the other 'hope' end up? Sith world, but I trust this one. Anakin needs to be understood better, I mean, his thought process is probably special. Like anyone's really. I'll be leaving Sharde/Variet tomorrow. My two-person starship (three if everyone is as slim as me) is called Remyde. Now I'm worried, but I can not think of more variables I need to cover. I know how to leave, where to go, what to do in situations, and all that stuff. If I meet Vader (his name is stupid, he's an invader, not a vader) and Emperor something-I-can't-spell. Maybe I'm all crazy with this, but you just dont leave it to others to work it out. Plus, if they do, someone needs to fulfill the expectation. Or at least, I don't know. What do I know? I don't even know if anyone else would get this. I just want this to work. I wasn't believed in the past, they paid for it. I don't feel good about that, but I'm willing to help them. That makes me feel like more. Wish me luck.

4. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 4

If Master read this, he'd probably say I have a sickening attitude. I think I do. I really don't feel good right now. I feel weird and guilty and betrayed. Well, I've landed on Tattooine and I'm trying to be careful. I'm in an alley writing. Waiting for Wan to show up. He might be hesitant, but I can understand that. Who's left to trust these days? He's been betrayed - I don't know how many times. I know it'll be hard. I mean, it sort of should be. Why not? Or why? I think I hear somehting.

5. Featherpaw

Featherpaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2008
    I like it. I hope that whatever your character heard is friendly.

6. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Thanks, now next post.

Entry 5

I knew that was totally Wan. He was acting shocked. He probably was. Don't blame him. And he looks REALLY old. Not that I'm a flower, though. He did know me, like I him. I almost understand why he was really tentative. But he liked my plan,buthis shields were like bam. Bam means 'annoyingly there'. I never liked grammar or big words. Except for 'understand'. That is like my favorite. He has a secret, I figured that out easy. I'm going to follow him when he leaves tonight. Yeah, I fake sleeping (and dying) really good. Just plop and so. Faking is just putting on false condition to express inaccurate opinions. I actually believe that. Even though I don't like to think about that sort of thing too much. I feel kind of guilty for not feeling guilty about my plan. Oh well, here goes.

7. Featherpaw

Mar 1, 2008
    Hehehe. I can't wait for the next part!

8. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [face_blush] You are so nice!
    Next post!

Entry 6

Luke Skywalker. I makes me think hard. He has to be Anakin and Padme's son. I think if there is one, there could be more. Usually, I think. I think I will stop by Owen and Beru next, but Wan is PLEADING! I guess I'll work on them at far range. I now will record what I have.
    Luke, watched by Owen and Beru.
    Owen is Anak's stepbrother.
    Obi-Wan thinks: he was betrayed
    it was partly his fault for coming to a 'true conclusion' about Anak too late.
    Anak hated him
    He's lost all but few purposes in life, which I know is NOT true.

Well I guess everything is really way too frail. I had too think a ton before I got to this. At least I think I think pretty fast. That was probably one of those weird sentences that some readers don't understand until they piece it out. They make sense afterwards. It's like now. When I piece everyone's ideas together, I make most of the puzzle. As they say that the final piece is theessential one only the piecer can create. I hope it wouldn't be too hard. I wonder what different people would think if they read this. Probably different things. I think I DON"T have a sickening attitude. Well, I don't know. I'm setting off for Rennotta tomorrow.
    LATER
    Wan told me a secret. Luke had a sister, Leia. She's on Alderaan. I reassured him that he didn't put info in the wrong hands. I think I might change my course, because I'll be passing Alderaan anyway. I can't believe that not so long ago I was twitching at night about this plan. Action was always my better side. Like a good flip frontwards and a bad one back. I hope I'm not acting on some ridiculous impulse.

9. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 7

I've managed to sneak into Alderaan, but the further you've sneaked, the closer you are to having to reveal yourself. I just wish it won't be too hard on me. It already is though. I feel sort of bad, but I'm hearing an echo. I better run.

10. Thorn058

Thorn058 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2008
    Fish it is totally amazing the way your mind works. It is almost like you atop being fish and become the person you are writing. It is a rare find

11. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    [face_blush] Thank you ever so much!
    Nexto posto!

Entry 8

I can't believe how smartly I spoke with that Senator. I have a recording, but I got him well in his corner. It was good, but I still need to gain all of his trust. There are so few left to trust these days, and even fewer who want to understand for them. I feel a bit special, but I probably matter more now. I almost think I don't deserve to be trusted. I don't like it when everything is so donk complicated. I like it simple, like it used to seem like.

12. Featherpaw

Mar 1, 2008
    I can't wait for the next part!

13. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Ok, next post!

Entry 9

I know more. Bail gave me some possible whereabouts of loose Jedi. That's going to make my entire mission harder. I have to gather as many as I can live to find and do quiet things. Next stop, Renotta. Then Ferrale. And Dagobah. And Naboo. Or death. What is hoped is rarely true without someone to fulfill it. I just want to understand everything. Maybe I could find out the weak secrets behind Sidious. In my mind, not many rise dark, even if that is how they fall. So much time has passed. I don't even understand my own tiredness. How can I understand the galaxy? I try picturing it like splitting open a datapad, one after another until it is all clear to me. But I know I shouldn't ask myself this, but why am I trusted? I'm really thinking that I'm more afraid of the future than so many. Am I afraid of death, or living?
    I feel wrong.

14. Featherpaw

Mar 1, 2008
    Very good entry! *paces while waiting*

15. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    No need to wait for long!
    In fact, I have an idea of...
    I have to keep my ideas to myself.

Entry 10

Ech to Renotta, it a big hulk of fire and bits of rock. Might as well call it Mustafar 2. At least I found Knight Vaer and his former Master's padawan. That with Master Reeft, only his Padawan died of injuries. It's all so sad. That part is simpler than some. Really, now that I think when I'm staring at a chunk of critite, small things can add up to totally different things. Simple things make it harder to put into logic. That's what makes it harder. So I guess the Sith thoughts are just so simple, its complicated. The thing is, that's complicated. Oh now what!
    Wait, I can't believe I haven't mentioned my name yet! I guess I'll write it at the ends of as many entries I'll live to remember.
    Ech, dust keeps coming after me. I'm not the sand mommy!

Egyn Ivicce.

16. Featherpaw

Mar 1, 2008
    Confusing, but true! Poor padawan who died.

17. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Yeah, poor kid.
    Nextiloop!
    Yes, that has to be artistic.

Entry 11

I've given them coordinates on Sharde/Variet to build the base, but if they don't like it, I told them to tell me. Ferrale is sort of nice for a planet these days, but it's still freezing. I've dug up Knight Muln and Knight I-don't-know-his-last-name, but his first name is Ry-Gaul. He's really quiet and shrewd. Anyway, ech to this planet too. I think I've gotten picky since I've left the Temple. I wonder if I'm a renegade of some sort. Like, cast in shadows or something eerie like that. I've also found two other things to be afraid of. Not that I don't trust my former fellowships, but the more allies there are, the more there are who can betray you. The closer those allies are, the more of a team the make in anything. That is good and bad. Or nothing, that's too confusing. But also, I feel like my patience is sliding out under my feet like this block of ice I'm standing on, but that not the scary part. Let me get to the big point: I think I'm drawn to meeting the Sith alone.
    It doesn't fel good.

Egyn Ivicce

18. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 12

Now, I'm heading to Dagobah. Only I thin-

Later...

OK, I just got trapped in a barricade (what a fancy word) so I'm forced to land on Coruscant. I guess I'm now ought to meet the Sith. I have to keep my mouth shut about Yoda and everyone else. And Anak is going to kill me, I think. Oh my gosh, I'm just a 19 year old! I'm totally more than drop-dead-here-and-now! I feel stupid, but it's all I've got. Let me summon up all the smarty talk and charm. Ech to all this!

19. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 13

OK, I'm dreaming. The Emperor just seemed to have fallen in love with me. What now, huh? First I get wound up in hopes and thoughts and now romance. Beat that. This is probably one of those things that just come out awkward, but I guess it doesn't matter any more. I feel like not betraying him now. At least I now understand some of Vader/Anakin and most of Sidious. I'm sending a message to all I've corraled (if that's a word) to continue on the plan without me because apparently, I'm stuck. I'm serious about the romance, I let my anger actually flare at Vader, even though I'll not give in to it, Sidious did nothing. No ultimate manipulations or little nasty thoughts. He looks different from what I know. I'd probably tell him that I think about his existance, but I think I'm probably more afraid of life right now.
    I'm really nervous and confused.
    Why must the galaxy turn on random fate?
    Why!

Egyn Ivicce

20. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Entry 14

I just discovered something about me. I have a biochemically seismonetic something on me that stirs past social scars and positions me as whatever other candidate. Usually, its romance. But that was between him and my sister, Rehyn. I am me. That is what I have to prove. Anakin is in hysterics (he thought Padme or Shmi returned from the dead or something); and Sidious is less 'thinky' than that. He straight- forwardly decided I am Rehyn.
    I am not Rehyn.
    I am going to talk to them right now to truth.
    Don't care if I die.

later

I've just snuck messages to Organa so he send them to all the remaining Jedi he and I are aware of.
    I've changed a lot.
    My execution is in 3 hours.
    There will be people (like the Sith) who will regret doing this, they haven't studied the after effects.
    I will not.

Egyn Ivicce

21. Featherpaw

Mar 1, 2008
    *gasps* NOOO! Sorry about forgetting this story for a while.

22. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    You want a sequel?:p

23. Featherpaw

Mar 1, 2008
    *jumps around* A sequel would be great!

24. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Alrighty.
    And by the way, execution is in 'three hours'.
    A lot can happen in that time...

25. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Sequel here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.