main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Governor- Governor Kedin Benel(Dear-Diary 2008)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MandalorianLegecy, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Title: Diary of a Governor- Governor Kedin Benliw
    Author: MandalorianLegecy
    Timeframe: During the Saga
    Genre: Dear Diary, Adventure, Drama
    Links:
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/33/AbregadoRae1319.JPG
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/43/Abregado-rae_eaw.jpg
    Summary: Governor Kedin has a well known sense of humor, but can be very serious at times, along with having a peaceful time with his family a friends. He is a Governor on the Planet of Abregado-rae, a planet with Mountains, Hills, Rivers, Lakes. With various attractions, and a peaceful planet.

Entry 1

Hello, I am Governor Kedin Benel of the Planet Abregado-rae. I am at the age of 56, and I became Governor at age 47. At the age when I became a Jedi Master, I was unable to continue missions because of an accident with my arm. On a mission I had fallen down a cliff, while in a pursuit of a Murderer. He had gotten away and I then I couldn?t continue to fight. So I retreated to a life of politics, early in my padawan-ship I learned Politics and that helped me when I tried out for Governor.

My Wife, Jemida, persuaded me into writing a diary, Which I am finding quiet relaxing. My son, Keran, has left to the Jedi Temple, last night Keran told me he became a Jedi Knight. Jemida and I are very proud of our son.

I plan to write my future Diary entries in my Garden, where a sparkling waterfall pours into the great pond around my Garden of flowers surrounding the area. The air smells so clear and the water tastes so natural. This planet is so peaceful, I never want to leave. My wife is planning a large party, which other governors, Kings, Queens, and Senators are coming. After the party I have to leave to Coruscant for a Debate on Slavery, I vote on a No Slavery Rule, but I guess that?s just my opinion. I hope that I can visit the Jedi temple later on after the Debates.

End of Entry

[color=green]Hope you all liked it, It was a joy to Write.[/color]

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice beginning and intriguing a former Jedi with a son.

3. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Intriguing character and a nice beginning. Looking forward to more. :)

4. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    earlybird-obi-wan:
    Nice beginning and intriguing a former Jedi with a son.

Gina:
    Intriguing character and a nice beginning. Looking forward to more.:)

Thank you all for reading, You see Kedin is a Jedi but Isn't because he joined the politics and got married and had son. Plus the Jedi know about it since they sent Keran to The Jedi Temple....
    [hr]Update coming soon! Tommorow or next day, or tonight....[hr]

5. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    Entry Two- Party Planning

MY wife has been planning a big party for all our friends and family. I personally am looking forward to seeing old friends from my days as a padawan. You see as a youngling I always was able to find solutions, even if they were harebrained schemes. Also I when we did annual team racing, I?d always be the Team leader. Plus we would always win, the Masters recommended me for Early Jedi training. Meaning to place me ahead, at a very young age. When they tested me I passed with a 98%, and the passing score was 96%.

Jemida is in the mist of hiring butlers to serve the food, and I?m the chef preparing the food along with my friends that are chefs. They wanted me to join their restaurants, but I refused. I happen to be very good at cooking, so we are making the food. The party, I hope, will be a very entertaining and fun experience. The Supreme Chancellor Palpatine is coming to the party also, we met when I was Jedi Knight. He seemed to take a lot of interest in a young fellow, named Anakin Skywalker. Obi-Wan and me took a trip on a training mission for Anakin. Anakin is really a nice kind, he is the Chosen One everyone is saying. Much anger and confusion I sense in him, I hope Anakin makes the right choices. I told my suspicions of The Supreme Chancellor to Master Yoda and Obi-wan, but they didn?t listen. Maybe I am totally off about the Chancellor.

I just finished decorating the main Hall and it looks beautiful. Green, Blue, and Red laser streamers spell ?Welcome? in the air above the door. New paintings are mounted in the halls. Anti-Gravity Tables have white clothe draping over them. The house looks so magnificent, breath taking Jemida says.

The day before the party Obi-Wan and Anakin are coming to the party with my Son, Kedan. My wife is very happy she is able to see ?Her Little Boy? again. She calls Kedan that all the time, even though he?s 18.

Well time to get back to work?

End of Entry

[color=blue]Hope you all liked it![/color]

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Uh oh and having suspicions about Palpatine.

Nice update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.