main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I think Konkers is just natuarally heavy built, earlybird, big bones and that. ;)

He probably should, Findswoman. But for that he'd have to stop and think. :p There are no artistic rendtion of those two yet. I can't draw worth Sith. I could google some images maybe..?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're the best, you know?"

"I know." I think modesty is not one of Konker's strengths.

We have found us a nice unused little niche in his new workshop. No need to hang out in the corridor where the 'still is. We do not want to have it found out again. The place is a little little but the more you drink the bigger it gets which is not making sense since we're getting more floored. Oh well. That's physics. I don't dabble with that

"I thin," I raise my head from his shoulder which topples him only there is too much wall on his other side to fall over, "I think bringing juice from wherever as souvenir is going to work."

He eyes me carefully. Then he eyes the bottle. "Cocktails?"

"No." I shake him. "Be less conspicuouous. We take like gallons of juice from the canteen. Somebody's gotta notice some day. Can't drink that much stuff."

"Can." Konkers disagrees. "Just gotta condense it first."

"Which is being conspici, spooky, thingy, wrong. We must be more careful."

"Right." He nods and would have fallen over again if there hadn't been the wall. "Next time."

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! LOL! Our diarist is completely and totally sloshed 8-}

Ewok Poet, AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    they sure are busy with lots and lots of stuff

AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  4. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    [face_rofl] ROFL. Such wisdom.

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  5. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014

Hey, even a stopped clock is right twice a day! :D

Anyway, for their own sakes, I hope these two aren't caught in this state by their supervisors. That could mean... trouble. Possibly in the form of brig time, or worse.

:)

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Long time no slosh, Nyota's Heart. They have to make up for that by going all the way. ;)

And if the stuff includes alcohol, they're even happy doing it, erarlybird. :D

They are wise men, Kahrara. From a certain point of view. :p

I am sure they are hiding well, Findswoman. If possible, they'd probably hide with the distillery and close the panel behind them. [face_laugh]

----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Juma Juice."

I study the file. "Which version?"

"Don't think you can get the old stuff any longer," Konkers says. "But we can kinda revive it, yes? Juma Juice as is used to be distilled from Juma Juice as it is now. Glorious future in that."

"I think not. Think about the trademark issues alone." Though the idea is funny. "Will have to be our joke."

"Sometimes you are no fun." He grabs the pad and scrolls on. "I had a look. You can get the stuff everywhere. Not even expensive."

"We just walk back in with gallons of juice under our coats. No problem. Where are we even going?"

"No idea, rota isn't out yet. "

Well, we'll get there. And we already have the necessary paperwork prepared in case somebody was too stupid to approve of us having our time off together.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    They are waddling juice carriers? Going to the secret still?

8. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    They are probably using smaller containers that can be hidden in their clothes, earlybird. But they would need a lot more juice than they get schnaps...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got eye-worms. Well actually they're called i-worms because they live off the insulation of cables. But when you have one and poke it a bit, it will extend a little stalk with an eye on it at right angles. And then it'll look around. No idea what that is good for.

Anyways, they start out really small and eat the insulation off any cable they can get their wormy selves on. Including in droids. Oh the joys of life. Apart from having to clean each droid with a toothbrush for dolls, we're also under quarantine so the frelling worms don't spread.

9. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Oh, no! Talk about putting a damper on things. And they sound just plain old gross. But the cleanup should certainly keep these two busy and out of trouble for a while. ;)

10. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Unfortunately, ony one of them is stuck, Findswoman. Or maybe that is great luck. Who knows what they'd come up with stuck together the whole time. [face_nail_biting]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the quarantine will be around five weeks. Because that's the time it takes them worms to hatch and grow big enough to sort out. They can only reproduce after a few months or so I am told so cleaning everything like a maniac for five weeks should do the trick.

11. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Well, I guess this will at least be a good character-building exercise for our protagonist, if nothing else. There's nothing like cleaning complex electronic equipment from top to toe with doll-sized toothbrushes for building character. I wonder if this will turn out to be a blessing in disguise, or at least lead to interesting discoveries of one sort or another...

12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Hope they have a good talking book or at least some music to listen to while they work

13. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Did I say how much I love this story and this thread? Well, I'm saying it now. It cheers me up every time I read it :D

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    don't clean everything.:p The wedge will be better without weapons and annoying interrogation droids

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I wonder if his character will explode if you build anything esle into it Findswoman. [face_worried] But it will surely be good for something. If only comic relief for us... [face_whistling]

The roomies would probably insist on soemthing educational, Gamiel. Imperial educational writing. Do you really want to know? [face_worried]

Not that I remember, Chyntuck. Thank you. :D

Well, somebody on the Death Star certainly did a bad job of cleaning, earlybird. Especially in the garbage compactors. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's five weeks."

"Yeah."

Five ****ing weeks!"

"I know." It is difficult not to sigh after every word. Life sucks.

"Shore leave is in two."

"I know."

"Three days!"

"I. KNOW!" He's acting as if I had done this on purpose. Stupid idiot.

"I have found the perfect hotel!"

He sends me a link and I browse though the specs. It is indeed perfect.

"There's a game on and a race track. And free climbing!" Konkers is really upset. I'm sorry, but what can I do? "Did you book already?"

"No," he grumbles. "And won't. Gonna request swapping."

"You really don't have to," I say.

"But can you imagine?" He asks. "Me on my own climbing stuff? I'll plummet to my death."

"And nobody there to tape it, you're right."

"And you are lucky you're under lock-down, he growls. "Or I'd whack you one for that.

I use the lock-down to grin smugly. "But three days off in a row," I say serious again. "When will that ever happen again?"

"Dunno," he replies. "Will find out."

Ewok Poet, Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  16. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    * presses her plot bunny to her heart and smiles

Tonight you finally get some of the charming photos we did here in Spandau and Charlottenburg. I hope your new "key master" is well and enjoys the change that is in the air.

In two weeks time I will be enjoying more of our magical duo, I am sure of it. I will NOT be in here, nor on skype. If anything new on the job front or the house front happens please do NOT hesitate to sms me or even call me.

I was even more smiler when I read all these updates that I missed the past days, because I imagined you reading them aloud. Das macht gute Laune, sage ich dir.

"See" you soon! @};-

17. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Enjoy your holiday, Azure. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

It takes a whole week to find out. Information is easy to come by on these space wedges, only it isn't the information you wanted to find.

"Regular intervals at least," Konkers says. "Whenever there's maintenance that needs a station around. Of course we could get unlucky and locked up on a space station."

I think about it ans shrug. "Still better than this. More pubs, more games."

"More girls," Konkers adds.

I shrug. "Possibly."

"Right. Who needs girls anyway."

We agree on that. It's rather convenient. Not only because there will be none in our immediate future.

Ewok Poet, Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he should go to a place that's not a wedge or a death star and a space station sure has more to explore

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    * is quickly online here

Why have girls when the have each other? :D

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Maybe it is time to go looking for better jobs, earlybird. Dirtside would probably suit them well, but which palnet would accept those two idiots? o_O

True, Azure. It probably takes a very special kind of girl to handle them, too. :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Next three days will be in three months. That is only nine weeks after your stupid quarantine ends." Konkers looks pleased with his accomplishment and not pleased by its outcome.

"****."

"Well, there'll be days off between now and then. And I bet your whole lot is already marked down for the next three days."

Always looking at the bright side. Konkers might be mad, but there was always that. I liked that about him. Not that it helped right now.

"I've got it up to here already," I say. "Cooped up with the vermin and then there’s those frelling worms in the insulation."

"I heard they also eat the glue out of the boots," Konkers supplied. Suddenly I am glad I am in quarantine and not him. Though the idea is appealing. Especially after two weeks seeing nobody but my roomies and the other guys from the workshop.

21. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Oh boy, worm infestation. Everyone's favorite. :p (Sounds icky. I do not envy them!) What will they come up with next? All the "escape plans" seem to be floundering on lack of time. [face_thinking]

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  22. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The worms are icky, Kahara. But if you are not careful you get monsters like the one in the trash compactor in ANH. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still not bonkers?"

"It doesn't work like that," I tell Konkers but heroically refrain from punning.

"Says in the regulations-"

"Doesn't work," I interrupt him. I looked up the definition for sever mental disruption and that would put me off this ship and into the locked ward of a facility faster than you can say oops."

Naturally he does say oops. I ignore that.

"You could at least have tried."

"Like what? Running around with my pants on my head?"

"I'd appreciate."

The problem is that most likely he really would. And I would probably not even mind.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    they should go to the big nasty worm on Tatooine for a trip. Jabba sure can use a pair of entertainers

AzureAngel2 and Findswoman like this.
  24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Sorry for the few updates. I am having a very busy life irght now. If all works out things should be back to normal aroun the 20th.

I am not sure they want to work for a worm, earlybird. Though our diarist probably won't mind much seeing how he gets back home. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Still not crazy." I cross my arms before me. It is a very close thing, though.

"Because I give excellent counselling." Konkers grins. He has procured ridiculous glasses from somewhere and wriggles his brows at me over their thick rims.

He is not even an unbelievable imitation of a counsellor. I tell him but he doesn't care.
    "Do you want to talk about it? How does it make you feel?"

"Like putting my hands around your throat and throttling you."

"It is a sure sign you are suppressing something and look for a violent outlet," he replies.

"I am not suppressing the urge to kill you. I am just in lockdown."

"So you say. But what is it that is really going on in your head? Have you had a good look recently?"
    He is not even an unbelievable imitation of a counsellor. I tell him but he doesn't care.
    "Do you want to talk about it? How does it make you feel?"

"Like putting my hands around your throat and throttling you."

"It is a sure sign you are suppressing something and look for a violent outlet," he replies.

"I am not suppressing the urge to kill you. I am just in lockdown."

"So you say. But what is it that is really going on in your head? Have you had a good look recently?"

I have not, mostly because I am a bundle of half concealed rage, ready to jump my roomies any second. Konkers is not helping the state of affairs. Not talking to him doesn't help either. It is definitely a lose/lose situation.

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Konkers is hilarious. And jumping roomies? get away while you can and take Konkers with you for fun

AzureAngel2 likes this.