main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    He is on an imperial ship? He should have stayed in the sand or join the rebels

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    But you are not aboard his ship, Azure. :p

Well, that's not what the rebels thought, earlybird. :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure how to feel about living in a tiny crate with five guys on a bigger crate floating through space. The cramped quarters are starting to grate on my nerves. Not to mention the room doesn't even warm up with all of us present. That doesn't happen often, though as we're usually on different shift. I guess that is on purpose as well.

I don't get to wear extra layers of clothing though. Konkers says I'll get used to it. I hope so. I hate it. I'd even take back the sand if I get a few degrees more with it.

At least I found out what the ship looks like. I'm travelling on a wedge, a big, fat, frelling space wedge. Had that designer no concept of beauty? Obviously not.

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I can just imagine he feels claustrophobic and a tad chilly. ;) But LOL even to wishing just a bit for the ubiqutous sand? :p Must be feeling homesick...

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He loves the sand too much. A big wedge is too cold for him

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I am not sure how to feel about living in a tiny crate with five guys on a bigger crate floating through space.

This sounds like my boarding school days... [face_rofl]

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I'm sure he is homesick, Nyota's Heart. :( It's not as if he really wanted to leave Tatooine....

He should have gone to Star Trek, earlybird, and shared his room with some Vulcans. That would be the right temperatures for him.;)

You were on a flying boarding school, Azure??? :eek: :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How frigging huge is this frelling crate? It takes you a whole day to walk from on end to the other and back. I tried. It's a frelling ugly walk and lacks severely in pubs on the way.

In general there's not enough pubs on this space wedge. It's difficult to get a drink after work, you wouldn't believe. Will have to scout for likely locations to set up my distillery again. Don't think that's something I'll tell aunt Ell, though.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! A distillery, huh? That'll either make him very popular or get him booted out. :p

He should have gone to Star Trek, earlybird, and shared his room with some Vulcans. That would be the right temperatures for him. =P~ =P~ I'd like to share a room with a particular Vulcan or his exact twin [face_love] [face_love] !!!!!! Woot! Best thing since chocolate was pairing S&U. [face_dancing]

Ewok Poet likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No pubs on the wedge? Where does he get his drinks? Vulcans should be nice for him to share and of course a certain half vulcan and his ashal'veh;)

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Both, Nyota's Heart, both is good. ;) I am afraid no Vulcans will make a guest appearance, though.

I bet tehre's officers' messes around somewhere. Not that he could get into them, earlybird....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life gets boring so fast. There's not even sand to move around anymore. The problems of the droids don't change much either. Still looking for a perfect place for my distillery. Can't risk to have it found. Started collecting my gear for that already. Don't want people to notice things went missing.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Still determined to build a 'still.' ;) He's thinking: Need to liven things up around here. :p Skirmishes with the Rebels -- that'll bring some action. :oops: (Be careful what you wish for)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  11. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The only thing he wants to up, Nyota's Heart, is his blood alcochol. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Shore leave!!!

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] He's thinking: Yes, finally! [face_laugh]

Ewok Poet likes this.
  13. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    LOL, he misses the sand. Doesn't know what to do without sand to clean out of everything. Out of the frying pan and into the freezer. I'm curious as to what he'll end up doing -- he's spying for the Rebels now unless I misunderstood? And making moonshine on a Star Destroyer. Of course. I mean, what else can a person do for fun around there? [face_laugh] I just love how brief and casual he always is, whether it's something truly ordinary or... moonshining on a Star Destroyer. After all, it all makes perfect sense to him.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  14. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The day every employee waits for, Nyota's Heart. [face_party]

Thank you Kahara. Apart from missing the known, he actually liked being a moisture farmer on Tatooine. I think he's beyond anybody's help. :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo. Friggin. Hoo. Whoever chose that planet for shore leave should be forced to live there, like forever. Frigging cold doesn't start to describe it. Frozen water. Everywhere.

Friggin! FROZEN!!! Water!!!!!!!!

No, I don't care t is called snow. And I don't thing skiing is a great idea either. Or sledging. Or snowball fighting. Force, your fingers will literally freeze off!

Only good thing was the mulled wine, even if it was way not enough for my taste. Bother.

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    My head.

I want to die.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure doesn't like snow and cold. And wine? Steer clear

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, one extreme to the other. I can totally believe he doesn't like cold and snow. :p :oops: Too much wine. Now he'll think twice before craving alcoholic refreshment [face_laugh]

Ewok Poet likes this.
  18. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    He sure doesn't, earlybird. Not really a surprise, is it? He's so predctable...

I don't know, Nyota's Heart. Wine and hard liquor work very differently. Let's just hope he wo't start a comparative study. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In retrospect, with some distance and painkillers attached to it, I don't think mulled wine is such a great idea any more. Not even the 'not enough' of it I had. Project Moonshine is more urgent than ever. At least I managed to buy (yup, the Empire is paying me just fine, thankyouverymuch) some gloves and a scarf and things like that. Too bad regulations forbid me to wear any of that on duty. Oh well, at least I can sleep all warm and snug again now.

19. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Wrote another long letter to aunt Ell. Ranted happily about my scarf and socks. Maybe the mail actually is screened and somebody will get the hint.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    I hope more warm things will come

21. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Maybe they'll fly into a supernova, earlybird. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody took any hints and I'm still freezing my ass off. Not that anybody cares; certainly not my roomies. Even Konkers makes a face whenever it seems I might mention it. Looks like self-pity is the way to go.

22. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Set up the distillery though the place is not perfect. Also my appetite for fruit has inexplicably gone up drastically. Some of them might have been vegetables. I've never seen half of the foods here before. Not that it matters. Everything tastes the same after distillation. At least on my dearly missed lump of sand it does.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He still misses the sand. He should eat fruit and not the distilled version;)

24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    I bet he's afraid of the vitains, earlybird. Who can tell what will happen to him if he gets enough of those? Sanity might even set in. :eek:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Force, distilling never took this long back home. Frustrating. I downed the first bit right as soon as it was a mouthful. Quality testing. Has to be done. Cross my heart and hope you die. The stuff tastes different, though. Maybe more vegetables in it than I know of.

25. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Did I mention already how fast things got boring here? Let me do so again. Boring.
    BORING!