Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    More boring than sand?
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Obviously, earlybird. In comparison, there's so many things you can do with sand... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still boring.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh, how he longs for the ever-present and annoying sand [face_mischief]
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Somebody needs to send him a wagon-load of sand, Nyota's Heart. Wonder what mischief you can do with that on as Star Destroyer. [face_mischief]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The variety of droids seemed like endless entertainment when I started. But are they? No. Nopetiy nope nada no. Even reprogramming mouse droids is only so much fun. Mostly because can only program them to do so many things. Bother.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    LOL Too bad he can't program them to sing songs from Disney movies that get stuck in your head and thus annoy the stormtroopers [face_laugh]
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Now there's a plan worth pusruing, Nyota's Heart. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstbatch! Yayoohoowoo!
    Roomies like me a lot better now. Also I am not cold anymore. Not able to work either but who cares? Moonshine on! Still, gotta work on the ingredients.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    You can meet me on skype again, gorgeous. The new flat has internet now, yeah! And then we will discuss the secret rebel base, er your fanfic & moonshine! I start to wonder how that tastes! :D
  8. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    LOL! Definitely some intriguing ingredients. ;)
  9. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    And what will his superiors do when he doesn't show up for work?
  10. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    The moment I get my own disitllery, you'll find out, Azure. ;)

I think he put everything in the mix that looked vaguely like fruit, Nyota's Heart. Maybe some cucumber and such... :oops:

Let's hope he was staing that hypothetically, earlybird. Otherwise he might get spaced. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Ell is unhappy. Unfortunately, I seem to have written her a long, enthusiastic letter while drunk. Oops.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Or melon. That put in fruitpunch will make some interesting things and get him drunk and writing what kind of letter?
  12. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Melonenbowle mit ganzen Melonen! Great idea, earlybird. :D He was probably ranting about his whole life as a spy. Whcih is of course just one of his drunk hallucinations... [face_worried]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn all warships. Also damn war.

I have started to sleep with the webbing on. Fell out of the frelling bunk three times in the last weeks because manoeuvring. So webbing it is. It's not really restricting either, except if you move very fast.

Damn Konkers for scaring me awake a few times just to watch the webbing kick in. But it's still better than falling out of bed.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    =D= =D= I guess he can be grateful he doesn't need anti-nausea meds :p
  14. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Damn all warships. Also damn war.

Are you sort of echoing the Krim problem here?!?
  15. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    All wars are big problems.
    Webbing will keep him in place
  16. Kahara Force Ghost

star 3
    [face_laugh] Uh oh. That's probably not good, no.

I think sleeping in crash webbing would make me kind of claustrophobic. At least it keeps him from falling all the way down when people wake him. :p
  17. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Who knows, Nyota's Heart. Those may be up next. :p

All persons and events portrayed are purely fictional, Azure. They may resemble other fictional events and people, though. ;)

Wars and roommates, earybird. :oops:

Think of it more like a heavy blanket, Kahara. Unless you have mischievous roomies get you all tangled up in it. [face_waiting]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so bored I did some maths.

Ok, moonshine is still in the making. So maths it was.

If I stay in this job and never spend anything ever, it will take me 15 years to save up enough money to buy me a farm again. It's not that the pay is bad, but you have deductions for accommodation and food and stuff. So in the end it's not that much any more, respectable, but nothing to shout about.

Also, 15 friggin years.

What am I doing here?

I'll never get home this way or to another respectable place. This must stop.
    Last edited by MsLanna, Mar 4, 2014
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Sabotage the ship with sand or moonshine;)
  19. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Probaly just with sand, earlybird. Moonshine is too precious. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commenced research but moonshine.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    The proportion of work, cold and boredom to moonshine is definitely wrong. But I can't put up another distillery. There is no place I get to regularly and with reason that qualifies. My work area is just wrong. The engines section would be perfect, but it's full of engineers and I bet they have their own little places set up already.

Not that I could get myself relocated into the engines section. Or anywhere useful at all. I looked things up. In my position, no matter where in the Empire I go, I'll earn the same. The only exception is the Executor. That's an even bigger space wedge than I'm on already, not to mention flagship of the fleet and personal ship of Darth Vader.

Can you imagine that? Me there?
  21. Nyota's Heart Fanfic Edited Winner / Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Ooh, then he'd really have stories to tell ;) Never a dull moment on the Executor :p
  22. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    Yikes! Lol.

This is a ton of fun to read! I always imagined space would be freezing, my own oc is not a fan at all! And compared to Tattooine i can certainly see it being torture. I LOVE the idea of a distillery, lol! And the "Still Boring" made me laugh. Just so fun, thanks! :D
  23. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, I can definitely see him make frineds with Vader, Nyota's Heart.Evenings of moonshine and poker... :p

Thank you serendipityaey. :D I think that the air conditioning on the ships won't be more than necessary. the amount of energy necessary to keep anything warm enough to live in in space... [face_hypnotized]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Ell is very understanding about my problems. She encourages me to apply for a job on the Executor, flagship or no. Konkers calls me crazy; the roomies don't want to lose the meagre amount of moonshine.

I'm torn. But who say they'll even consider my application?
    Still, it'd only take my ten years there.

Choices, choices everywhere nor any drop to drink.
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    I know I would miss the moonshine! :D
  25. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade