main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    More boring than sand?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Obviously, earlybird. In comparison, there's so many things you can do with sand... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still boring.

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Oh, how he longs for the ever-present and annoying sand [face_mischief]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Somebody needs to send him a wagon-load of sand, Nyota's Heart. Wonder what mischief you can do with that on as Star Destroyer. [face_mischief]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The variety of droids seemed like endless entertainment when I started. But are they? No. Nopetiy nope nada no. Even reprogramming mouse droids is only so much fun. Mostly because can only program them to do so many things. Bother.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Too bad he can't program them to sing songs from Disney movies that get stuck in your head and thus annoy the stormtroopers [face_laugh]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Now there's a plan worth pusruing, Nyota's Heart. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstbatch! Yayoohoowoo!
    Roomies like me a lot better now. Also I am not cold anymore. Not able to work either but who cares? Moonshine on! Still, gotta work on the ingredients.

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You can meet me on skype again, gorgeous. The new flat has internet now, yeah! And then we will discuss the secret rebel base, er your fanfic & moonshine! I start to wonder how that tastes! :D

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! Definitely some intriguing ingredients. ;)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And what will his superiors do when he doesn't show up for work?

10. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The moment I get my own disitllery, you'll find out, Azure. ;)

I think he put everything in the mix that looked vaguely like fruit, Nyota's Heart. Maybe some cucumber and such... :oops:

Let's hope he was staing that hypothetically, earlybird. Otherwise he might get spaced. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Ell is unhappy. Unfortunately, I seem to have written her a long, enthusiastic letter while drunk. Oops.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Or melon. That put in fruitpunch will make some interesting things and get him drunk and writing what kind of letter?

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Melonenbowle mit ganzen Melonen! Great idea, earlybird. :D He was probably ranting about his whole life as a spy. Whcih is of course just one of his drunk hallucinations... [face_worried]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn all warships. Also damn war.

I have started to sleep with the webbing on. Fell out of the frelling bunk three times in the last weeks because manoeuvring. So webbing it is. It's not really restricting either, except if you move very fast.

Damn Konkers for scaring me awake a few times just to watch the webbing kick in. But it's still better than falling out of bed.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= =D= I guess he can be grateful he doesn't need anti-nausea meds :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  14. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Damn all warships. Also damn war.

Are you sort of echoing the Krim problem here?!?

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    All wars are big problems.
    Webbing will keep him in place

16. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    [face_laugh] Uh oh. That's probably not good, no.

I think sleeping in crash webbing would make me kind of claustrophobic. At least it keeps him from falling all the way down when people wake him. :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  17. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Who knows, Nyota's Heart. Those may be up next. :p

All persons and events portrayed are purely fictional, Azure. They may resemble other fictional events and people, though. ;)

Wars and roommates, earybird. :oops:

Think of it more like a heavy blanket, Kahara. Unless you have mischievous roomies get you all tangled up in it. [face_waiting]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so bored I did some maths.

Ok, moonshine is still in the making. So maths it was.

If I stay in this job and never spend anything ever, it will take me 15 years to save up enough money to buy me a farm again. It's not that the pay is bad, but you have deductions for accommodation and food and stuff. So in the end it's not that much any more, respectable, but nothing to shout about.

Also, 15 friggin years.

What am I doing here?

I'll never get home this way or to another respectable place. This must stop.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sabotage the ship with sand or moonshine;)

19. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Probaly just with sand, earlybird. Moonshine is too precious. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commenced research but moonshine.

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The proportion of work, cold and boredom to moonshine is definitely wrong. But I can't put up another distillery. There is no place I get to regularly and with reason that qualifies. My work area is just wrong. The engines section would be perfect, but it's full of engineers and I bet they have their own little places set up already.

Not that I could get myself relocated into the engines section. Or anywhere useful at all. I looked things up. In my position, no matter where in the Empire I go, I'll earn the same. The only exception is the Executor. That's an even bigger space wedge than I'm on already, not to mention flagship of the fleet and personal ship of Darth Vader.

Can you imagine that? Me there?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, then he'd really have stories to tell ;) Never a dull moment on the Executor :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  22. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Yikes! Lol.

This is a ton of fun to read! I always imagined space would be freezing, my own oc is not a fan at all! And compared to Tattooine i can certainly see it being torture. I LOVE the idea of a distillery, lol! And the "Still Boring" made me laugh. Just so fun, thanks! :D

23. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Yes, I can definitely see him make frineds with Vader, Nyota's Heart.Evenings of moonshine and poker... :p

Thank you serendipityaey. :D I think that the air conditioning on the ships won't be more than necessary. the amount of energy necessary to keep anything warm enough to live in in space... [face_hypnotized]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Ell is very understanding about my problems. She encourages me to apply for a job on the Executor, flagship or no. Konkers calls me crazy; the roomies don't want to lose the meagre amount of moonshine.

I'm torn. But who say they'll even consider my application?
    Still, it'd only take my ten years there.

Choices, choices everywhere nor any drop to drink.

24. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I know I would miss the moonshine! :D

25. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Oh, great update!