main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary of a Moisture Farmer; OCs, DDC 2014

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MsLanna, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I like Aunt Ell. :D

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Thanks,serendipityaey. And yeah, moonshine is great. Got a weakness for it myself. [face_blush]

You know she's just a dummy for syphoning information to the rebel, azure. Right? o_O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing applications sucks. Why can't I just say' Oi, there! Give me that job or else!'?
    Now that would make things easier.

Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Glad he's applying at any rate.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Still, MsLanna. I also like those characters now and then. Especially went someone like you writes them.

*hugs you all the way from the medieval city of Braunschweig (or: Brunswick), where there is internet, food & company

Hope to follow your brilliant ideas with more frequency from the 20th March on. I chose the wrong internet provider, sigh!

5. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Got to move the plot along, Nyota's Heart. Or at least find one. :p

Oh dear, Azure. Your internet seemed to be working fine. Best of luck with the providers. [face_worried]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konkers told me in great big detail why going to the Executor was a bad idea. Mostly it was: 'you will be too close to Darth Vader, it drives everybody mad, you'll be dead within a year.'

I wonder how one Darth Vader can do that to such a huge crew. I mean there must be a million people in there. I've looked at pictures. And how does the ship still fly if everybody has to be replaced once a year. That must cost nicely and I don't think the Empire would stand for it, not even for a Darth Vader.

And anyway, if he's such bad influence, I'm sure the higher ups get to feel that much more. Who'd bother with a grunt in the droid section? I know from here, that actually nobody cares. Unless something goes goink in the droids, that is.

6. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Managed to get my application together. It looks like crap. What do I have to offer? A few months on here, years as a moisture farmer. Now that's a career.

I miss it.

I want to go back.

7. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Still missing home. Information about Tatooine is scarce. There's about nothing in the archives and about as much on the holonet. I wonder why that is. It's a great place to live, really.

All the peace and quiet you want. Unless the Sand People have their panties up in a wad.

And the weather is always nice. Unless you're having a sandstorm.

And really nice neighbours and they are miles off!

The only time I can be miles off from my roomies is on my day off and it's a long ugly walk through have the space wedge. Maybe I should have asked if accommodation was better on the Executor, too.

8. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Goink in the droids! :D love it. Love the thoughts on Vader too. Oh it would be so tough used to the space of Tattooine to being crammed in, ugh. Great!

9. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    [face_laugh] How is he always so funny? But I do feel bad for him, missing his sandy farm so much. It's nice to be in a place that feels like home, and the space wedge obviously doesn't fit the bill.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  10. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    He is a man of profound technical vovabulary, serendipityaey. :p And sometimes I wonder how much the common, wilfully ignorant person in the GFFA actually knows about Vader.

I have no idea, Kahrara. You should ask him. :D And the year is still young. Sand and heat may come up again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing went seriously goink in any of the droids. So nothing is what keeps happening.

11. scooper121s

scooper121s Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 4, 2014
    Jate, nuhunla

It's in Mando'a, research, you will have to do :)

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Gar coopani jurkadir ti ni, scooper121s? O'r ner gehat'ik?
    Ke'mirdi tug'yc, ner vod. Ke'mirdi ori jate. :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if I can send more applications. That would give me something to do in my spare time. Konkers told me read or write a manual. I don't know how to write a manual. Guess, I'll read some first.

13. scooper121s

scooper121s Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 4, 2014
    "You want to mess with me scooper121s? In my Story?

Deliberate rest/leisure my comrade. Deliberate hardcase good"

That's as close as I can get, took me a while to get it that close, how far off am I?

14. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Manuals are boring. They tell you how to correctly handle things. None mention all the fun you can have. Mouse droid battles are fun. And sooner or later they're gonna crash against each other anyway. They're that stupid. So why not let people know how to craft that. It gets programmed by idiots by accident all the time.

Maybe I'll just ask them manual writers about it.

15. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Konkers says I'm mad. He's given me a book about fruit and vegetables instead so I'd know better what not to put into the moonshine. That's very considerate of him, really.

Looks like the melon I put in there is actually a pumpkin. Also those redberries are tomatoes, very strange. I wonder if you can make moonshine solely of vegetables and what it'd taste like. You'd probably be allowed to drink it, too seeing how it's all vegetables and vitamins. It'd practically be liquid salad.

Konkers says I'm mad he wants no part in that experiment.

16. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    It is not so easy to smuggle vegetables out of the canteens. And it gets many weird looks if I extract the juice from them right there. Maybe I'll have to drop the vegetable liquor experiment after all. Konkers will be happy.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] He can always tell anyone who asks: I'm making healthy smoothies. ;)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  18. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Brilliant idea, Nyota's Heart. :D Not sure if it makes things any more tasty, though...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mouse driod people replied. They re very unhappy about the idea anybody is using the little critters for entertainment. But they thank me for pointing out a flaw in the design and they will get right to removing it.

Frigg a frog?
    This is definitely not what I wanted. I'll have to stack up on old mousebots!

On the up side they awarded me 500 credits for helping. This puts me in quite a fix. Should I look for more flaws and earn money with them, or do I want to keep the entertainment?

Well, today I'll spring a round of moonshine and leave thinking to tomorrow. Or the day after, depending on the hangover.

19. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The roomies are very understanding about my problem. The shiner the evening got, the better they understood. And then Konkers had the break-through idea: testing. We'd put programming on some droids ourselves and see if we could crash them. Pool informations, split the money. Konkers is brilliant like that. And the one thing we have enough of is droids.

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    The roomies are very understanding about my problem. The shiner the evening got, the better they understood. And then Konkers had the break-through idea: testing. We'd put programming on some droids ourselves and see if we could crash them. Pool informations, split the money. Konkers is brilliant like that. And the one thing we have enough of is droids.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL! Got to be used for something ;) Until the 'brass' asks: What happened to all the droids?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    He should organize a mouse droid race (you have the guinea pig races)

23. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    Easy, Nyota's Heart: maintenance! :p Don't we all know the Empire's tech is in a horrible state of upkeep?

Good idea, earlybird. Wonder why the guys didn't have it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things you can make mouse droids do with determination and tinkering. You ain't lived until you saw a mousebot ballet! Unfortunately, that doesn't make anything go boom or crash. Oh well, you can't have everything. I just hope the next generation still has this feature.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Mousebot ballet [face_laugh] Quite the accomplishment [face_mischief]

Ewok Poet likes this.
  25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Phew, I am back on the track.

Besides, it was lovely to see you on skype with fully functional DHL. If you are ever forced to use a stick to go on-line use it wisely, not like me. Otherwise you are sort of grounded without internet.

Anyway, exciting life our Tatooine emigrant has! :D