main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DIARY ROOM

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by epic , Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    this is the DIARY ROOM.

in it you may discuss, entirely non-privately, your thoughts about the house, the game, the general public, your housemates, your hopes, dreams, transfer rumours and anything else that floats your boat to Big Brother. he will respond occasionally.

2. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    Can I talk about Jjanda Solo?

3. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
  4. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D1.

Dear BB. Today I woke up to find out the BB game had begun. I had no computer access so I logged on using my cellphone while I took a crap for half an hour. It was really hard to read the little letters..the laxatives didn't work as planned.
    Later, I tried to go back to sleep, but the heat was killin' my game. I had some ebay accounts I had to go over and trying to finish off my comic con reservations at the westin.

I feel that I am the oldest and smartest in the house and I been reading some of the comments around here..I've gotta say, I wish I was a girl right about now..they are having so much fun over there..and seriously, that darth boy from the simpsons? is he for real? oh HO!s! I never heard of anyone by the name susiki akira or whatever, but I'm sure he's a nice kid. epic is a real cool guy and sure knows what he's doin' out there..

I am desperate to go see the transformers movie, but I must wait till I am rested..because I will only watch it on a THX DLP cinema and those are hard to find. In the end I just hope to hook up with jedikitty19..once I saw her pic and her knockers blew my head off! see you tomorrow.

5. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    Dear BB,
    Is SWA allowed to discuss another houseguest's knockers?

EDIT: If his head does blow off, can I take his MP3 player?

6. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/OBIWAN-JR/JR_Diary.jpg]

Dear Big Brother,

Thankyou for my first day in the house.
    Can we have some girls please.

Ta mucho.

-JR :)

7. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Dear Big Brother:

Can you please stop Harry Redknapp talking to Dave Nugent?

Thx

- Everton

8. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    [image=http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/cvzdesign/bb/JR_Diary.jpg]

9. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I can see that you and I are gonna be mates, GIMER.

10. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
  11. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
  12. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Souderwan Entry:

I just got back from work and I'm in a crappy mood. I get the "promotion" with all of the increased responsibility but none of the increased pay. How is this a good deal again? Anyway, I just know somebody's gonna mess up and say some stuff to me and I'm gonna have to kick somebody in the jimmy.

The end.

13. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Side note. Am I the only one who finds SWA's sudden use of punctuation and grammar just a bit disturbing? Just wondering...

14. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    A temporary phenomenon, I am sure.

15. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    I sure hope so. It's too wierd...

16. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    Hello Big Brother.

Today was a strange day.
    Went to work as usual, came home & realised no one was in & i didnt have my keys. Was pissing it down with rain. So sat in the patio for a while before my dad came home. Then I went to a mini-reunion to see my old friends from school, who I had not seen in 2 years. Good times were had, and now I feel sad that I'm growing up. OK I'm still mentally 16, but I have to pretend to be grown up, and its not too fun. So I decided to watch Rocky Balboa to cheer me up, SLY GREW OLD WITH STYLE.

17. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D2

Dear BB. How are you? well, I have to vent out today..I just got a call from my sister. she said she was looking forward to seeing transformers. my sister is about 42..she always hated the transformers. I remember as a kid, I would be outside in the yard playing with the transformers action figures.

both of my older sisters would make fun of me. they would call me gay and other names because I played with star wars and transformers. They thought it was a stupid thing for a kid to do..I guess they were already grown up at 14. I was 12 or other and was still playing with action figures. to be honest, BB..I still played with action figures when I was 16. so now she tells me that she can't wait to see this movie? makes no sense.

I just think that there are alot of people who are into the HYPE you know? my sister is really sad. she want's to see a movie based on something that she hated.

on another subject. Today I tried to sleep, but once again..it was hot. I had trouble sleeping and my dreams get alot weird'er. I came up with a good idea for a movie..And i'll post it later on.

This is a really cool game. thanks for the chance..I didn't realize how of an INTERNET CELEB I had become..until I googled myself. I guess people love me. I am known at other sites and there was one guy who actually started a whole website based on me..weird huh? then there is the darth vader can't smell craze..the natalie portman haters. lol. among other things.

about the house..last night I got to know Souderwan a little bit better..he's an alright guy. JR- is da man and I look forward to all his posts. those two other darth guys..all I can say is, when do we vote? I haven't been to the girls house..but I am sure they are giglin' their way into the night. well that's all for now. take care.

SWA.

18. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Day two

Dear BB,

Today I hope to return find out that Kitten has mooned Agent.
    He needs a bit of cheering up.

I'm sure when she says she doesn't wanna hook up with him, she's just playing hard to get.
    I mean. Has she SEEN his thread on how to get all the girls.

Smokescreen. Definitely.

Lots of love,

19. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Day Two

Hi Big Brother,

Thanks for another fun day, although I really do miss the girls and am looking forward to being reunited with them soon.

The work on the Girl Tunnel and my pushing deeper into the hole is moving along very quickly now. The excitement I feel whilst thinking about those girlies energises me and ensures that I continue to keep up the wrist action to a desirable level.

I can feel that all this hard action will come to a satisfying climax very soon.

And on that note I shall retire to my bunk.

Nighty night.

20. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Hi Big Brother,

I'm a bit fed up with the grey.

With very best wishes,

Yours with love,

E

21. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    I am a bit fed up with the grey too.

~A Bit Fed Up With The Grey
    ** (2 - 100%)
    ~NOT A Bit Fed Up With The Grey
    (0 - 0%)

22. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    ~A Bit Fed Up With The Grey
    ** (2 - 66%)
    ~NOT A Bit Fed Up With The Grey
    (0 - 0%)
    ~A Lot Fed Up With The Grey
    * (1 - 33%)

23. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    See.
    Our polls are superior because you can add choices later.
    Also the girls can't vote in our polls and we CAN vote in theirs.

24. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Day 3

Dear BB,

I have decided that you may well be very cruel indeed. Not only do we not get to be with the ladies, but on top of that you have now put Eethy into the girls house. Do the words salt, rubbing and wound mean anything to you, BB??! ANYTHING?!?!

Harsh. Very. Harsh.

I have missed Juli today. I mean, I miss not being able to post near her, around her or in the vicinity of her, as it is. But now I haven't been able to read her posts, either.

Also, Mandy jumped into the pool today with just her undies on, **sigh** and as far as I can tell, she didn't get back out. She's feeling a little emo at the moment, so would you mind checking on her to make sure she hasn't drowned herself, or anything silly like that.

Thanks loads.

I have also missed SWA today, too. His undecipheral babbling is always amusing. I wonder where he has got to? Hopefully he won't be too pissed when he sees that I have been using his Nat Portman poster collection to create my smoke signals to the JCC....

Lots of Love

25. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    this is a lot to comment on. Big Brother will comment soon.

Big Brother has a cold.

and a room to let in his house. which means 20 women have come to Big Brother's house this week looking at this room. Big Brother has, in turn, been looking at these women.

letting a room is an excellent way of meeting women. this is Big Brother's advice to the Guy's House.

-BB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.