Did any of you **** idiots get arrested and try to phone my parents for bail?

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
  2. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    They had a message on the answerphone asking if they'd accept a collect call from Vanderburgh County jail. Since the machine DIDN'T accept, no further details. :p
  4. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh yeah.

That.

I was wondering why your folks didn?t pick up the phone. Doesn?t matter now anyways man, my cousin dropped the charges?which is good cuz he started the whole fiasco man.

You can?t look at my face and tell me star trek is better than star wars, and not expect me to lay out some whoop ash on you. It don?t matter none what it was in the Rural King parking lot?you don?t disrespect the Fett man. Yeah, I told him that right to his face.

So, I was like, whatever man. It takes the Enterprise an anti-matter engine the size of TruckZilla ?, a drunken Irishmen, 5 girls in shorty skirts, a dozen dudes in red shirts, and that guy with the pointy ears that narrates the documentaries on UFOs all just to go into warp. Man, the Falcon does all that with just a beeping trashcan and a Wookie. Well, then he starts all on how Lucas was a fat, plaid-wearing, hack who didn?t have half the directing talent Lavar Burton did. Granted, reading rainbow was pretty cool I?ll admit that, but still--that last comment was pretty much uncalled for.

So I gave him the Prime Directive. And by Prime Directive I mean a bloody nose. Man, that cop video might as well been Star Trek 3: the search for my cousin?s 2 front teeth. Don?t mess with the Reek if you can?t take the horns man. That would have been all their was to that, but then he comes up with a cattle prod he done bought at the Rural King and tazed me right in the love handles. Only thing what saved my life was my podracer fanny pack.

Then I saw that the cattle prod shock burned a hole in my new pair of Zoobahs. That?s when I went all Darth Maul on him. Only reason the cops got called was that I round house kicked him into the Salt Block display case. The Rural King assistant night manager was pretty upset at the whole thing, saying we wuz upsetting the costumers. He looked pretty official too with his name tag and everything. But they cuffed us anyway.

We probably would have just gotten released at the station too, but my cousin did that Vulcan split finger terror jab on his mug shot, so I tried to bite off his ear all ferral ewok style. Still, I got a phone call. Hope I didn?t wake your folks.

Whatever man, I gotta go.
  5. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Jammies > Most of Hollywood's writers
  6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
  7. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Jammies, you make me lol. :p
Thread Status: