main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did any one eles see this in the time line inside of DJ....

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gotrat_the_Knight, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gotrat_the_Knight

Gotrat_the_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2001
    I was at school today and my friend asked, affter seeing me read DJ, how many SW books I have read. I turnd to the time line and started to count, and then I saw somthing. In the NJO area their was a titel in between BP and Conquest called Recovery. Well last time I checked they didn't have a NJO book out of that title (and if I'm right, they arn't even planning one), or I just the bigest SW idiot out their (and I'm not, thats my brother). Anyone have any idea?

2. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    its an e-book.

3. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

'Recovery' is an e-book by Denning and you can get it on Amazon for a few bucks.

4. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Just to expand on what has already been stated, the ebook is about Han and Leia?s relationship and Leia?s recovery from her damaged legs. It takes place between BP and Conquest.

Don?t worry too much about it. The book isn?t very long, but it?s certainly worth the couple dollars it takes to buy it. Of course, if you would rather have it in your hands in real book form, you could wait until the paperback version of SbS comes out. From what I understand, it will be included in that version.

5. Gotrat_the_Knight

Gotrat_the_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2001
    OK guys thanks for clearing that up.

6. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Hmm.. will there be any way else to get it, other than the eBook or SbS paperback version? I'll probably get the eBook anyway, but I already own the SbS hardcover, so I won't be getting the paperback. There's just something I prefer about being able to hold a book in my hands. That, and the random chance that my PC's harddrive will crash, and then I just wasted my money on the eBook. :)

7. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    "That, and the random chance that my PC's harddrive will crash, and then I just wasted my money on the eBook."

I'm not sure about other sites, but Amazon.com keeps a "Digital Library" of all the ebooks that you purchase, which you can download multiple times. If your computer crashes you can just download them again, with no extra cost. For example, I downloaded Recovery multiple times. I hope that eases some of your concerns.

8. Xenomaniac

Xenomaniac Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 8, 2000
    or you can do ctrl or alt + Print Scrn and get a snapshot of it, copy it into a picture in a paint program, save each page as an image and back it up. Time consuming but...there you go.

9. magneto

magneto Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    how much do you get it for?

10. DaJames2

DaJames2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2002
    I would imagine it would be legal to print it if it was just for your own use and not distribution. Is it easy to print?

11. Ana Vitorrian

Ana Vitorrian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 1999
    I don't know what the likelihood is, but it wouldn't surprise me if at some point down the line we see "Emissaries of the Void" - or some similar title - plugged into that timeline as well.

"Emissaries of the Void" is the novella being written by Greg Keyes and published by Wizards of the Coast in Star Wars Gamer. The first installment, (1 of 6), appeared in the most recent issue, titled "Battle on Bonadon."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.