main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Did anyone not see Rogue One in theater's?.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by Qui-Gon Gin, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon Gin

Qui-Gon Gin Jedi Padawan

Dec 21, 2015
    I was unfortunate not to see it in theaters due to work and life issues. Did anyone else miss out too?.

2. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    I think Bowen may have also missed it.

TCF-1138 , MotivateR5D4, EHT and 2 others like this.
  3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Yes, but he missed it more times than anybody else, so he's the coolest!

Bowen and Gigoran Monk like this.
  4. Ricardo Funes

Ricardo Funes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015

Have you seen it already in Bluray or DVD format? If so you are ok, most TVs today are better than 99% of all theathers... except IMAX and a few others with great sound, which are few and far between.

5. Qui-Gon Gin

Qui-Gon Gin Jedi Padawan

Dec 21, 2015
    Going to watch it on blu tonight.

Ricardo Funes and Gigoran Monk like this.
  6. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    Looking forward to your thoughts!

7. Qui-Gon Gin

Qui-Gon Gin Jedi Padawan

Dec 21, 2015
    What I like, is it looks like the war film we've been waiting for in the Star Wars universe, and Krennic looks like a great character.

themoth and Gigoran Monk like this.
  8. HaloWithStyle

HaloWithStyle Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2015
    Bowen's all like "I've seen Rogue One 50 times in theatres".

[​IMG]

9. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Only managed to watch Rogue One once in the theaters, due to being busy with work and family... So there was only one window for me and the wife to watch Rogue One, which was a Friday night and that was what we did!

And seems like most of you Stateside have managed to buy the Rogue One DVD already? It's not released in Malaysia yet, unfortunately... ☹️

Sent from MillenniumFalcon.exe using Tapatalk

Ricardo Funes likes this.
  10. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Lol I miss going to theaters to see it, but it's a good time to recharge the battery before The Last Jedi calls my name and I return to the game. :p

I will say the 3D copy of Rogue One at home looks fantastic. Rogue One is certainly a different experience than TFA because it's highly dependent on where it is shown for some reason. I think it's because Rogue One is a fairly dark movie when it comes to the cinematography. I've seen Rogue One projected where it's so dark it's tough to make out many of the details. The Blu-ray release looked unlike the way I was seeing it in theaters the past 25 times or so (non-IMAX). I feel like my theaters were projecting it dark, possibly a low bulb or something, I don't know. It's much more vibrant on Blu-ray 3D to my eyes at least. The colors pop more rather than fading into the background.

11. Jim Smith

Jim Smith Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 5, 2017
    I watched Rogue One 20 times in theaters and it is indeed the funnest, most exhilarating movie that I've ever seen and I've seen tons of 'em. :D

12. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yeah, while this thread might have lead to some fun 'Bowen-has-seen-it-a-bajillion-times-in-the-cinema' jokes, it's certainly shaping up to be just another "How many time have you seen Rogue One" thread, and we've already closed that one. Hence, I'm closing this as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.