So NV Did anyone see Alias last night?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok so I might be one of the only people that still watches Alias, but Vaughn died last night. I swore if that happened I will never watch the show again, so I guess I'm never watching it again. so sad...
  2. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    That's funny 'cause I said if it didn't happen I wouldn't ever watch the show again. So now I get to keep watching. Wish it was as good as Lost though. It used to be better than Lost...so sad.
  3. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    I thought that last night's ALIAS was really good and I have high hopes for the fifth season.....did anyone watch Night Stalker, afterwards? I liked it! But then I love me som Stuart Townsend.
  5. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    they should have killed Sydney... stupid pregnant girl runing the possible last season of alias
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe they will introduce Ben Affleck as a new agent.

They should just make a Marshall show. That would rule.
  7. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have wanted to see Vaugn's bullet ridden body on that show for four years. Man that was sweet. But I knew he'd survive and there he was being operated on. I was all come on! He's swiss cheese. Oh well like they are really going to kill him. And then he flat lined. IM not falling for it. They'll save him or it will be to be continued. No saving him and they buried himm. hmmmm. He'll be back thanks to the cloning tech though, that wasnt vaughn. But I will profoundly <sp?> enjoy his absense until his eventual return.

And they should cancel that @^$% Gilligan's Island show so Abrahms can concentrate on Alias
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    He won't return, he is off the show because Garner wanted him gone. Too uncomfortable to be around him and Ben Affleck.
  9. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    in his normal mythological way of speaking, JJ abrams promised that things are not as they seem with anything.... I dont know what that really means.... I WANT MORE LOST!
  10. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Lost rules! Hey Darkstar, have you been to www.oceanic-air.com ?
  11. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I have not as of yet, but I am checking it out right now.
  12. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    if you can find the seating chart, input Hurley's magic numbers.
  13. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    That is a wierd/cool site. I didnt explore it much, just looked around... ok I'll try more indepth searching of the site soon
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.