main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Did anyone tape last night's "Buffy" or is planning to tape next week's episode?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lady_Jedi_Carenix, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    I went out with a friend to see LOTR: The Two Towers at the cheap theater so I missed last's night episode of "Buffy". My dad gave me a short summary, but I'm curious to see if anyone taped it (and therefore could lend me the tape so I could see it).

Also, is anyone planning to tape next week's series finale? :confused: I'm pretty sure that I'm going to miss it, so if someone would I'd be grateful. :)

2. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Yes, and yes. :)

I haven't watched it yet, though. [face_plain]

3. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    :D

I knew there was a reason that I liked you people. ;) :) Are you planning to come to the fan film work session on Saturday at Void's? :confused: You could bring the tape with and when people are done working on fan film stuff we can watch "Buffy" (just a thought). :)

4. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I hadn't really planned on Saturday, but if anything, I could bring the tape by for you to borrow. Void's is just 3.99 miles away from my place. :D

5. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Is anyone else planning on watching the last ep. of Buffy at Atomic Comics next week?

6. chickey

chickey Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2002
    IA!

ME!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.