main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

did Bel Iblas <sp? ever die?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Garik-Face-Loran, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    A Katana-class Winebago?

- The Imperial Ewok

2. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    SPOILERS

SPOILERS! (2nd WARNING)

I just finished SbS and wow... Im not sure what to think about Garm's major role!!!

He has two Star Destroyers under his command and apparently rogue squad also. He is involved in two major battles and shows why he is a tactical superior compared to many of the other moronic New Republic officers.

There were some points I was wondering about the Mr. Denning seemed to show that Bel Iblis was on the raw side of things... but Im going to have to ask him personally to find out.

3. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    Intresting theory that Dodonna is dead cause hed be in his 80's. I mean the galaxy has better medicines and medical capabalities than we do on Earth, but yet we have people living to their 90's and 100's on a more frequent basis. I can't imagine, humans in the Star Wars galaxy living that long, with the better medical abilities and all.

4. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, Pellaeon is in his 90's, and he's still fit to command the Imperial Navy. But I prefer to think of Dodonna as having died by now.

5. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    SBS spoilers

Bel Iblas has a decent role in SbS. He is in charge of a fleet defending Coruscant, and is willing do whatever it takes(blasting the refugee ships used for cover) to stop or slow the Vong. It's cool. Rieekan is also around, and is in charge of planetary defense for Coruscant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.