PT Did cin drallig deserve a larger part in ROTS ?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi_Jack_17, Oct 29, 2013.

Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. SlashMan Force Ghost

star 3
    I think minor characters in Star Wars movies are much different than in most other movies. When the characters are fleshed out, the crew all create a story for this character, no matter how minor (sometimes, it's up to the actor), and they have a sense of purpose within the story. Could Cin Drallig's role be expanded? Of course, but the same could go for about a hundred other characters.
    whostheBossk likes this.
  2. DRush76 Force Ghost

star 4

But that doesn't mean it was necessary for his role to be expanded in the films.
  3. SlashMan Force Ghost

star 3
    That's what I'm saying; the film told the story it needed to, and too much story would have muddied the pacing. I'm just saying that all characters had thought behind them, and they easily could have expanded his character (though that's not necessarily what's best).
  4. Ambervikings91 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    i really would have liked to have seen more depth from other jedi personally
  5. darthjj88 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I don't feel he needed a bigger role, the story was told just fine without it. However, I would have liked to have seen at least one good minute of saber fights during the raid on the Jedi Temple. I'm a huge fan of the Saber fights and to see Anakin take on Cin and a couple others would have been a welcomed scene by me.
    whostheBossk likes this.
  6. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    This is a jedi I know we would've loved to have seen fight Vader. I guess having him in the ROTS video game is a nice sampler, but the more jedi fighting Vader at the end would have been better and I would've taken time off the Grevious chase and/or "the duel". Can we see Cin Drallig's action figure?
Moderators: Bazinga'd