main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

did GL make a right hash of the prequels, and not listen more to want we the fans might have wanted

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by darthcritic1, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthcritic1

darthcritic1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2004
    Did GL mess up what we the fans waited for for years, why did we not get more of what we all wanted to see, a more in depth darker and not so much cheesy little kids or stupid anoyying aliens {tpm} or cheesy corny scenes that make u creep to look at. To me i did not get what i always expected from the prequels, were they made more for the newer audiences to star wars or made for the poeple who saw it the first time around that still have that passion and to see what they expect to see from the prequels

This isn't even a thread about the OT...

2. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    Before this thread gets locked, I would like to say that Star Wars is Lucas' creation, not ours. He can do whatever he wants.

3. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    ^^^^^AMEN TO THAT!^^^^

We just have to grin and bear it guys. I hate the SE, and the prequals are iffy, but come on, ITS STAR WARS! GL could make a movie about Corpsy the Ewok and his Gungan pal Har-Har Stinks, and we'd all go see it b/c it's SW!!!

4. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    why did we not get more of what we all wanted to see,

He took the minor character of Boba Fett and turned him into a major lynch pin of the saga. Why? Because fans wanted it.

Like the others said, it's GL's universe. If you want things done diffrently, I suggest making your own movie.

5. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004
    We, the fans, will watch no matter what GL does because it is Star Wars. No matter what happens there'll be thousands upon thousands of fans. Alot of us, including me, has grown up with this saga and long may it continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.