main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Did Han and Leia marry?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Palp_Faction, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Why would they have had a son out of wedlock anyways? For all we know, Ben is 24 or 25. They never say his age.

2. ThorOdinson

ThorOdinson Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 30, 2014
    Well good, I didn't read Tarkin yet, so maybe I've just been unlucky with my choices.

3. CowMoo

CowMoo Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2001

The sense that I got was that they had separated, after Ben (Kylo Ren) went to the dark side.

4. run_luke_run

run_luke_run Force Ghost star 4

Feb 18, 2004
    I'm not really sure what difference it makes whether or not they were married or not (either way they were obviously in love as a couple), but yes; much like couples here on Earth, the loss of a child lead to a separation. He went back to "what he does best", and so did she (in their own words).

Luke absolutely has to be consumed by guilt, feeling completely responsible for the loss of his pupils, failing to resurrect the Jedi Order, the breakup of Han and Leia...no wonder he became a recluse...

...until his daughter hands him his dad's lightsaber.

Yanksfan and Jedi_Liz like this.
  5. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5

Jul 22, 2004
    Since Leia went back to the Resistance/Rebellion, and Han to smuggling, I'm really curious what they were doing between Jedi and their family shattering apart.

6. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I got the impression that yeah, they were married, and now they're separated (but not divorced). Han was told "go home," like it was still a viable option. To me that suggests that him and Leia are estranged, but still very much married. *shrug*

MattOrgana likes this.
  7. Bran Kenobi

Bran Kenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    They were married according to the Visual Dictionary. Says so on the Han Page.

8. MattOrgana

MattOrgana Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2015
    Yes, they married and I'm sure they were separated, not divorced. I can't wait to see what the new EU will bring about their marriage and family life.

If Kylo is 29, he could have been conceived that night on Endor, after the celebration, or shortly after that. So I think Han and Leia married as soon as possible after ROTJ.

My young Padawan likes this.
  9. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 13, 1999
    I imagine that Han and Leia were married.

10. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i wondered when she was called General Organa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.