main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Did Hux save Kylo?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by moreorless, Dec 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moreorless

moreorless Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2015
    Didn't seem to me that Hux had enough time to locate Kylo before the destruction of the base.
    Same goes with Chewie finding Rey and Finn. The Falcon was at the edge of a cliff not that close to where they first entered the base.

2. zam wesell2005

zam wesell2005 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 23, 2015
    Yes, book

moreorless likes this.
  3. TROR

TROR Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2015
    Nah Kylo died with Hux and the rest of the First Order. The new trilogy was only one movie. That's it.

Gabricjen likes this.
  4. moreorless

moreorless Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2015
    Yay! Now I don't have to wait a year and a half for Ep 8! I'm getting too old for this!

5. Straudenbecker

Straudenbecker Jedi Master star 3

Nov 22, 2015
    I assumed that he did, as Snoke commands him to bring Kylo to him to complete his training.

6. seventhbeacon

seventhbeacon Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2015
    Yes, per dialogue in the movie. Then, when stuff is blowing up some nameless Lieutenant is getting out of dodge, is ordered to go back to his post, and disobeys, saying that Hux had already gone. Plus, it's clear the central storyline of the next two films can be boiled down to a final confrontation between better-trained Rey and better-trained Kylo Ren, where he is either redeemed or defeated.

7. DustingCropsBoy_

DustingCropsBoy_ Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2011

True the Falcon crash landed some way distant, but Rey and Finn left the base on foot. Chewie knew they could not have got far from it. Pretty easy to track them down with sensors when there's only a very small area to check.

Skellybobs and Shaak Ti like this.
  8. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    Does a gundark have ears?

Kylo is going to be one insecure, revenge filled little darksider when he gets back to "Leader Snoke"

9. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Yes. I fully believe that, if he'd had his way, then he would have left Kylo on that planet to die. But he doesn't dare cross his boss (Snoke), at least not yet.

10. Pancellor Chalpatine

Pancellor Chalpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 5, 2015
    The movies says even general hux left, why id they say that if that was him talking to the hologram...was it him?!

11. Strongbow

Strongbow Force Ghost star 5

Nov 6, 2014
    Yes. Otherwise it would be a really weak ending for that character.

12. Tython Dawn

Tython Dawn Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 18, 2015
    God, I hope so. I'd really love another Star Wars trilogy with more than just one disposable villain per movie (looking at you, PT).

13. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    I think that they meant that he'd left the bridge and was about to flee. He had that quick chat with Snoke, picked up Kylo, and then boogied the heck out of there.

14. Ubraniff Zalkaz

Ubraniff Zalkaz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2014
    Hux seems completely loyal to Snoke, so I'm sure he did what he as told.

15. Ceirwyn

Ceirwyn Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2015
    If he didn't he might as well have stayed on the planet and gotten blown to bits, because Snoke would probably kill him. Snoke obviously only cares about Kylo, not the super weapon, troops, or galactic conquest.

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The destruction of the superweapon greatly effected his future plans of the Galaxy in the same way the Death Star('s) did with Palpatine.

17. Jar Jar All The Way

Jar Jar All The Way Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2014
    The better question is if Captain Phasma survived. Hope she didn't survive. Her character was kinda lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moreorless likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.