San Joaquin, CA Did I forget to mention...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Did I forget to mention a group of people who are continuously redefining my own personal understanding of what it means to be truely and genuinly kind at heart, who give willingly and freely of themselves via their time, their resources, and their honorable intellectual and emotional capacities, who always step forward in helping one another during times of need or when one mearly needs a shoulder to lean on. I appreciate your genuinity of character and know that your friendships are enduring because each and every one of you are some of the best people I will ever have had the opportunity to meet in my lifetime.

I am proud to be a part of The Order of the Twin Suns, and I thank you for your friendship.

Lorenzo
  2. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling

star 3
    awww... [face_blush]

we appreciate you too! like i said, you are always welcome. i'm glad you like to hang out with us, and i'm blown away by your costuming/prop building prowess.

so pleased to have met you, and call you friend.

3. Yodaa Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow.... don't think anyone has ever put it quite as NICE as you just did. I concur... this is by far the best group of individuals I have had the honor of knowing. I look forward to this coming year.

Thanks Lorenzo for inviting us for Christmas. I had a great time. You have a wonderful family. I look forward to the BBQ sometime soon.
  4. MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I blush. And as a reminder to everyone, Cruzer is a member of this group so he is included.
    I am very glad you joined us.

Thank you from myself and the Crazy-Old-Wizard for welcoming us into your home yesterday. You and your family were wonderful and made us feel at home.

Bette
  5. Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yodaa, MP, Crazy Wizard...anytime, it was great having you all and it was my greatest concern that you have a good time, was comfortable, and felt welcomed. So, thank you for letting me know we we're able to accomplish that. It was a pleasure having you all and I'm sure you noticed I come from a small family of SW fans who also enjoyed your company and conversation.

Cruzer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.