main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did I miss the EP3 trailer?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by disgustingcreatures, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disgustingcreatures

disgustingcreatures Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Went to see Incredibles on hope that the trailer would be showing. Only disnesque type trailers were showing.
    Boo Hoo did I miss the skiff? I did asked an assistant but he only pointed to the small TV sets.
    Now I have to drag myself and the wife to Bridget Jones 2 (she'll be happy)

I live in Ilford, Essex and if anyone knows definately where its showing let me know.

Anyone here got a ceiling projector, screen and surround set up at home? If so, you lucky... The wife won't let me have one.

2. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    As far as I know, the Ep 3 trailer was only being shown with the preview showings of those films.

3. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    I suppose it depends on how organised your cinema is.

My cinema ( even though the trailer is meant to be with BJ2 in the UK) showed it before "incredibles" here in Morecambe.

are you saying you havnt seen the trailer yet! :eek:

4. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I've been to see The Incredibles in Wakefield and Gloucester, and didn't see the ROTS trailer at either showing. :(

5. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    I thought it was a teaser not a trailer.

:p

6. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    hopefully not long now , though

7. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    The teaser is also not with The Incredibles here at Walsall, only Bridget Jones' Diary II...Still a wasted oppurtunity. :(

8. ObiWanCon

ObiWanCon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2004
    The teaser trailer wasn't in front of The Incredibles the two times I saw it I'm up near Newcastle but when my mother saw Bridget Jones 2 she said that she saw it and that just makes me angry I've watched the teaser hundreds of times now on my computer but I need to see it in the cinema and the fact that my mother has seen it in the cinema and I haven't I just can't believe it and I missed it when it was on Film 2004 I hope they move it from BJ2 and put it in front of Blade Trinity or some other descent movie.

9. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    "I hope they move it from BJ2 and put it in front of Blade Trinity or some other descent movie."

Amen...I can't wait for Blade: Trinity. That would just be icing on the cake! [face_dancing]

10. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    If you really want to see the trailer for Episode III then you can dowload it from many sites.
    Or if you have Hyperspace then you can watch it on the OS

11. Happy Ninja

Mar 20, 2000
    Why is it that everyone reckons that I haven't seen the trailer? I downloaded the trailer the night it was released on Hyperspace (not through them, mind you).

12. Darth_Vaders_Wig

Darth_Vaders_Wig Jedi Master star 1

Nov 28, 2004
    Yeah, there were quite a few places to download the trailer from the other week when I searched online. It's well worth seeing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.