main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did Jango have a weak mind? So could any Jedi escape the purge?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Commander_Bly13, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Bly13

Commander_Bly13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2005
    Title making you ask questions?

Well, I was thinking that some Jedi MUST have escaped the purge of the Jedi temple. I was thought that a jedi could use mind tricks to get out to the temple and make the clones leave him/her alone. Then I started to wonder if the clones have a strong enough mind to be immune to jedi mind tricks. Well if Jango was immune then they shouldbe strong minded. Then again, Jango could have had a weak mind but in the alterations to the clones genetic structure they could have gained more resistant minds. The clones do seem to be very smart, but does smartness have anything to do with the resistance of your mind? Watto doesn't seem that smart and toydarians are resistant.

Well what do you think? Could a Jedi have escaped using mind tricks on the clones?

2. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002

I doubt it, considering they'd all be to busy shooting at them first.

3. ARC-Trooper19

ARC-Trooper19 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2005
    no, if any did survive they were hunted down and killed anyway, so it was a lose lose situation for the jedi

4. Lama_Sutra

Lama_Sutra Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2001
    The temple was overrun. A Jedi wouldn't have the time to mind-trick every clone withing shooting distance. The clones overpowered the Jedi through sheer force of numbers.

5. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I don't think that it would be possible for a Jedi to get out of the Temple that way, but he does raise an interestion question. I could see where some of Jedi on backwater world where there aren't that many clones, might to mind trick any clones they might encounter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.