main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Did they screw up Episode 7?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Nighthawk418, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighthawk418

Nighthawk418 Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2016
    Because I feel like they screwed it up. I've been watching Star Wars since I was a kid and my parents took me to see the prequels when they came out. I am a huge Clone Wars era fan but I know that the Original series is better.

So imagine my shock when I went to see this movie and it was....very boring. I mean, I just wasn't near as moved by it then I was the old ones. It felt too much like a generic sci fi movie. Why are so many people liking it?

I'm already pissed about the whole EU thing, but I tried putting it aside. Now because of that Kennedy woman, everything I loved (the books, the games, the cartoons) are gone just so they can make more money. Why are they messing up Star Wars and how could they screw up this movie?

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    In the TFA forum, there is a Personal Reviews thread and a thread specifically for negative reviews. You are free to discuss your disappointment there. Do not reboot a thread in another forum after a moderator has already locked it and redirected you to existing threads in one forum.

EHT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.