main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did this place die?

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by Ruckus, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    So is there still a meeting? If so where? For things to talk about- I am sure everyone has great stories about Star Wars Weekends- I don't but I bet everyone else does.

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I stopped by the library yesterday but the right person wasn't there to reserve the room with and I had too many other errands to get done (long story). I'm aiming for a July 26th (Saturday) meeting now, and as soon as I can, I'll get the room and post details.

I won't have internet access for about a week. GoldenArrow is going to keep an eye on the boards during that time (Katie says over the chirping of the crickets).

-Katie
    Thumper

3. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    yeah. This place has been kind of dead. We've lost a bunch of members. Of our active members, one doesnt' have reliable internet access. I'm in Texas (hopefully not for much longer) and another's in DenMark.

Let's plan to meet on the day Thumper advertised. We can discuss our "deadness" and ways to resurrect the FF's in the area if need be.

Art

4. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    It sounds like Orlando may still have some life- but the life support equipment for Melbourne seems to be showing a shallow pulse.. :(
    sniff--- sniff---
    Well if we have a meeting the 26th I will be there.

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    We are now in the lull between SW movies, so there are several FFs that have been experiencing a slowdown. During this time, most will have to work harder to keep their groups active.

Fortunately for those of us in Atlanta, the upcoming Dragon*Con plans are keeping us busy. I do hope that some of you will be making the trip down to Atlanta for the con. We'll be hosting a FanForce table and a FanForce dinner, just as we did last year. :)

6. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Same thing has happened up here in Daytona. With most of our members being college students they've all gone home for the summer.

7. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    Well I am gonna keep trying!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.