main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did you go to the C2 concert?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Darthvaderocks06, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Did you go to the Celebration II concert? Did anyone get a program?
    Do you know the name of the conductor? I need this for a report I'm doing on C2.
    Thanks,
    -Darthvaderocks06

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Nope, I didn't go to the concert. I couldn't convince the rest of my family to wait in another line to buy tickets for something else. I was lucky enough to convince them to come to C2 in the first place.

According to the Official Site here, the conductors were Jackson Wiley and Orcenith Smith.

3. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    Yeah, I went! It was the highlight of the Celeb... well, one of them. A friend of mine probably has the program, if you still need info.

Those Stormtroopers marching in was just a sight! Weren't there about 100? (Well, seemed that way...) And the choral group that performed was just incredible. I waited in line for 4 hours for those tickets and they were worth every minute!!

4. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    Naw, there were only 20 of us. Thanks for the recognition, we were a little concerned since only Darth Vader was under the spotlight. It's nice to know that we were noticed!

Must admit, it was one of life's highlights, marching into the room to the Imperial March, being played live!!

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I went, did not have to wait in line either. My younger brother was my line slave all weekend. Plus I was at the FanForce table so I couldn't stand in line anyway.

6. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    thanks guys.

7. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    tk325, it SEEMED like 100! Really. A fellow attendee and I were discussing the concert just the other day with some co-workers. That scene was just incredible. Y'all did a great job.

Rox, I need a line slave... can I borrow your little brother in 2005? Shoot, I'll pay! How many credits for the little one, eh?

8. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I went! :D Loved it! Amazing! :D

9. TK--421

TK--421 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 30, 2002
    It was great... if anyone has an audio recording, PM me.. I've been dying to listen to it again.

10. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I went as well,I sat in line for about 3 hours to get tickets but it was well worth it!
    ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.