main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Did you guys like the movie?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Amidalaskyneo, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidalaskyneo

Amidalaskyneo Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    I thought Episode 2 was a big improvement, although I enjoy watching all the movies on numerous ocassions. I live near Martinsville but this is the only forum in Virginia I could fine so I hope you don't mind.

2. Treadwell71

Treadwell71 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Welcome to the Norfolk board! Feel free to post here anytime you want. Not much activity going on at present..but hopefully that will change soon. Exciting things are in the works. :)

I agree with you....AOTC was a huge improvement over TPM, though I did like that movie as well. Visually, AOTC was absolutely stunning, even after six viewings. Each time some new small but cool detail would jump right out. Of course, some of the dialogue was cheezy, but hey...thats a part of Star Wars. The movie on the whole got better with my second viewing, primarily due to the fact that I spoiled myself silly with this one. I would give AOTC four stars out of five, easily. When compared to the OT, its really hard to say where AOTC stands. It's much much better than ROTJ (in my humble opinion)...and rates up there with ANH and TESB......so I guess my list of faves at present would go like this:

1. ANH
    2. AOTC
    3. TESB
    4. TPM
    5. ROTJ

3. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    Very much so. It's tied with ESB at the top of my list.

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    sorry i gotta go with

ESB
    AOTC
    ROTJ
    TPM
    ANH

5. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998