main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did You Know...Han Solo a green-skinned creature?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jeff Zach, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff Zach

Jeff Zach Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 7, 2013
    Either share a fact in the form of a "Did you know..."
    Example: {Did you know Lucas originally named Luke, Luke Starkiller instead of Skywalker?}

Or make a comment in the form of do whatever you please, so long as it's forum-appropriate 'n all.
    Example: {"I did not know that..."} {"You are wrong..."} yadda, yadda, yadda

If multiple posts in a row are "Did you know..." facts and there are no comments in between that is fine. I only ask that when you're ready to make a comment please copy/paste the "Did you know..." fact you wish to comment on, then make your post.

And Yes, if you want to click the reply button as per-usual go right ahead.

If you forget :cool: If you choose not to [face_shame_on_you]

This is my first thread, so thank-you ahead of time for helping me to get it started.

Any questions at all, feel free to ask :rolleyes:

I'll start:

Did you know that in the early stages of development, Han Solo was a green-skinned, gilled monster with a girlfriend named Boma who was a cross between a guinea pig and a brown bear. Solo was supposed to make only a few appearances in the film.

2. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    did you know

auditions for the film Carrie and Star Wars were held on the same day.

3. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Did you know...

Lando Calrissian was originally going to be a clone shock trooper from the Old Republic?

4. Jeff Zach

Jeff Zach Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 7, 2013
    Did you know

On the set of ESB, (Darth Vader) David Prowse's spoken line in the revelation scene to Luke was, "Obi-Wan killed your father," instead of "I am your father." to help ensure secrecy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.