main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Did you know?" - reveal a fact about yourself

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by timbolton, Oct 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    [face_dancing] Wahey, dancing's cool!

2. lukesgirlie

lukesgirlie Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2005
    On the theme of dancing:

Did you know, I can do the jive, jitterbug and foxtrot, and have done on stage in the past. [face_dancing]

3. Black_Scout

Nov 10, 2003
    wow, will you teach me? I love to be able to do ballroom dancing; though the waltz seems quite boring, might be more interesting when your actually doing it.

I can dance on pointe, I love that, hurts a bit sometimes though.

4. lukesgirlie

lukesgirlie Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2005
    Sure! Its so much fun! And the good thing about the Jive and jitterbug is that its good to be short! [face_dancing]

5. Black_Scout

Nov 10, 2003
    That's good I'm 5'4'', Jenny's taller than me and she keeps teasing me; but I'm really not bothered. I like my size, both ways.

6. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Well I'm 20 years old and only 5ft and a tiny bit. I get teased but It doesnt bother me much anymore. Good things come in small packages and all that :p

7. Princess_Liar

Princess_Liar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    Did you know it was my 20th birthday yesterday. My boyfriend got me the Mr Potato Head stormtrooper. [face_love]

8. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    Happy belated Birthday!

Oh and as for the Spud trooper!:mad:

I WANT ONE!:_|

9. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I got a Darth Tater. He sits on my desk at work looking at me menacingly (Next to my Lego Maul and Qui Gon who are duelling)

Getting a Spud Trooper for Chrimbo I've been led to believe by the missus (she'd better not be lying [face_worried] )

10. Princess_Liar

Princess_Liar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    The spud masher/blaster really is a thing of beauty. :D

11. Jedi_Jimbo

Oct 1, 2004
    Shush!!!!!
    No teasing just cos you got one.

*Sulks*

12. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Waits for an Irish invasion with the repeated mention of potatoes. You do realise they had a famine in spudland once and now they keep a beady eye on the activities of all spud-like things :p

And oooooo! ANOTHER SCORPIO!!!!!!!!!!! Soon there will be an army of us scorps, and let me warn you - female scorpios kick ass! That's right, they kick donkeys (keeps eye out for the Hand of Editdom, ready to combat incoming censorship :p). Anyways, they are tough nuts, much more so than the grumpy / tempermental male versions - I can attest to that :p So many birthday congrats :cool:

As for height, looks I am gonna be the short-**se of the Northern meets, I am about 5 foot 4 inches. Need to sit in a tub of plant fertilizer and grow some more.

13. Jedi_Jimbo

Oct 1, 2004
    No offence, but all female Scorpios I have known have been psychos.
    And I don't mean mad, I mean PSYCHOTIC!

14. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    That's what makes them great :D
    Go check our star sign details out, could you cope with all those inner conflicts and not go 8-} ? :p

I mean, you don't really know me much but you know enough to know I am trouble with a capital "T" lol (and not just my name), and Joe is a Scorpio, and so is Verity. This leading anywhere? Madness I tell you! Just be glad you don't have the Scorpio vibe, we are trusted with the nuttiness starstuff which no other signs could handle :p

And I am starting to think Leos are our arch nemesisi, aside from personally for me, the race of Jims (excluding you, so far, I am keeping my beady left eye on you)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.