main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Did You Know?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by FaLLeN-AnGeL, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    I think it's a repackaged set of the dvd's from the last box set, just without the fourth special features disk.

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I've seen it at work - will look at it tomorrow when I buy (must find where it is first) Clone Wars II.

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I've changed the name of the thread. I figure this can still encompass all the upcoming movie/dvd releases and stuff like that, but also new tidbits of information that other people may not know. Also you can ask here if someone knows how to do something if it doesn't fit in with the Need stuff, advice and/or General Help thread.

Anyway, did you know that the resuscitation rules are going to change? Instead of the different sets of rules you have to remember for babies/children/adults you'll only have to remember one rule, which is 30 chest compressions followed by two rescue breaths.

Much easier to remember. Although I do wonder how many people remember the DR ABC and other stuff like that that supposedly go along with the resuscitation and stuff.

4. Tarryn_Whiteheart

Tarryn_Whiteheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Sounds like a silly idea. I wonder what committee they created to come up with that recommendation? I think I'll stick to the old method :)

5. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I actually think it's a pretty good idea. The original methods are hard to remember and I know for sure that if I were faced with having to resucitate someone I'd probably panic and not be able to remember how many compressions/breaths I'm supposed to be giving the person. Hell, I couldn't even remember properly when I was going for my swimming certificate and did the wrong thing for the scenario.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.