main
side
curve

Games SWC Did you know?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by teamhansolo, Jul 4, 2018.

1. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 25, 2018
    Hi! I thought I'd make this thread because I didn't see it anywhere, so, basically you just post star wars related surprising facts. The way it is also a game is because you post a surprising fact, and the next poster will first say whether or not they knew it before, and then post their own, and so on. The point of the game is pretty much to post facts that are rarely known.

I'll start:

One time when filming ROTS, George came in late for work because his son, Jett, was riding a scooter and waved back at someone who waved to him, causing him to fall when he went over a speed bump.

Jedi Knight Fett and Blobofat like this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Host, PT Interview Thread star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    I did not know that

Did you know that before George Lucas got heavily involved in the development of TCW Ahsoka was originally named Ashla?

teamhansolo likes this.
  3. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Yes.

Did you know that Riyo Chuchi was designed based on ROTS concept art of Padme?

4. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2016
    I don't even know who Riyo Chuchi is, so no.

Did you know that some scenes of the OT were filmed in George's house?

teamhansolo likes this.
  5. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Yes, One of the Dagobah scenes was filmed in his sw3imming pool, while it was under construction.

Did you know that when filming the Throne room scene at the end of ANH, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford kept arguing about how fast they should be walking.

6. Blobofat

Blobofat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 15, 2000
    No.

Did you know that the person responsible for laminating the studio visitor passes for ROTJ messed up the batch and, instead of sending them to Pinewood studios, sent dozens of laminated cards with Roger Moore's stunt man's face from the film Octopussy to Elstree?

teamhansolo likes this.
  7. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Nope, had absolutely no idea. that's actually hilarious. [face_rofl]

Did you know that at a sort of "hair test" for the Phantom Menace, George Lucas's daughter wanted to take home some of Ewan McGregor's hair? (he had just gotten a haircut) (and yes, he did let her)

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 9 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    No.
    Did you know that Jason Wingreen (original voice of Boba Fett) also played Doctor Brody of the Mayo Clinic in the original Airplane film?

9. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    No.
    Did you know that in some of the ESB scenes, Carrie is sitting on the camera?

10. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 26, 2018
    Yes

Did you know that Mark Hamill was on set day his son was born?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 9:07 AM