Did you watch it?

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Squire-R2, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Padawan

Tony's been wanting me to put a topic in here so I thought that I would go for it...Did everyone watch the Episode II Trailer that was on t.v. the other night? Makes you want to see it even more huh? I just wish the title wasn't so cheesey...makes me want to think of clowns everytime I here it...Gross!!!! But I guess it's ok....Their better not be any "N*Stink" up in there for that long either!!! Stupid, good for nothing...What was Lucas thinking?!?! Next Episode they're bound to put Brittney Spears in it...Now that would suck!
  2. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    i saw it and recorded it so i could watch it over and over and over.........
  3. PaDmE-GuRl Jedi Knight

star 3
    It has been said more than once: NSYNC WILL NOT BE IN THE D*** MOVIE
  4. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    who cares, as long as they dont sing and are not a major charactor, i could care less! i hope to see them killed in the arena battle myself! lol!
  5. Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Padawan

well excuse me! geez....i don;t pay attention to what is said about n suck...i just know that i heard that they will be in it..then i heard that they won't because everyone was making a big ass deal....then i heard that they were going to be in it afterall..anyway......if they are i hope that they are actually killed...that would be kool..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.