main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Different kind of fan fiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by The Great S, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great S

The Great S Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2013
    Hi guys and greetings from the northern and cold Finland (alright, now it is about +20 C but anyway).

Because I do imitations and I really am a very fan of Star Wars, I decided to do a bit different fan fiction. I talked a bit with master Yoda and darth Sidious in this very video (well, the voices all the important are!").

I hope that you could listen this and tell me what do you think about it. This is absolutely "behind the scenes fan fiction" so it might be something totally different you've ever seen or heard. But one very question also is, would you like to have more stuff like this?

So, please, listen and tell me your opinion. All the feedback (from the light and dark side of the force) will been received :)

2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    We have a fanfilm forum that can be found in the fan activities section. Videos go there.

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Hi The Great S! Welcome to the Jedi Council Forums!

Jedi_Lover is correct, this would belong in the Fanfilms forums, not fanfiction, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever have a written fanfic, we'd be delighted for you to share it with us in the story section of the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.