main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Digimon Unlimited

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Digi_Raver, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    Digimon Lovers Welcome!
    -----
    Digimon are creatures that live in the Digital World (they are also called, "Digital Monsters"). Each Digimon has different abilaties, characteristics, and personalities. No two Digimon are alike.

What it be like if Digimon roamed the streets at night? Or evern in the day? This RPG lets you choose your own Digimon, new or old, there is a wide veriety of The Digital Monsters, so take your pick!!

*Rules and Regulations*
    -No Godmoting
    -Absolutly no swearing
    -No killing other peoples characters, unless told other wise
    -PM all charcter sheets to me
    -There's no limit to characters, just keep up with them
    - Be creative!

and other rules I remember and post
    -----

Character Sheet
    ( Here's what I want your sheets to look like)

Nickname: (Does you Digimon have a nickname?)
    Name: (Your Digimon name)
    Personality:
    Apperance: ( Highly recomend a picture)
    Bio: (Tell me about your charcters life)
    Attack moves: (make your own up or use the original, water spray, pepper breath, you know, the usual...)

Here's my character:

Nickname:
    Name: Renemon
    Personality: Is a bit of a loner, is more of an observer, but she'll give ya the most savage beating of your life if ya mess with her!
    Apperance: see pic
    [image=http://dragonpress.bogotron.net/otakon/RENAMON.jpg]
    Bio: Has grown tired of living in the digital world, she manageds to find a path that allows her go to the REAL world. She travels between worlds pretty often...
    Attack moves: I'm working on it...

-----

2. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: I remembered the attack moves for Renamon!!
    -----
    Attack moves:
    Diamond Storm
    Power Paw
    Rapid Kick
    Flying Kick
    -----
    OK!!

3. FaithInTheDarkSide

FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2006
    Wow! A Digimon game! Count me in!
    edit: forgot to pm her so consider i didn't post

4. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: I have now decited to start the game now!!
    I am having some "difficulties" and I will not be active in a while... so carry on. I have given MissingNo. permission to be in charge of this RPG, so now you must PM her with your character profile. OK! Game now starting!!

Oh yeah, Impmon is Renamon's "friend"...
    -----

Renamon sat on the roof of a skyscraper, looking at the people down below. She was drifting into sleep when she heard a faint footsteps.
    " Don't even think about it..." Renamon sighed as she opened an eye to see a small Digimon crouching on a legde.
    [image=http://phire.freeservers.com/images/renamon.jpg]

"Howed you know it was me?" he asked. (he looks like this)[image=http://www.arkanisworld.de/assets/images/Impmon.jpg]
    No reply.

"Eh! Your no fun!! I'm gonna go scare some stupid humans!!" and the Digimon leaped off the legde onto the ground.

" You better watch your back...Impmon..." called Renamon

// Someone's watching us ...//

Tag: FaithInTheDarkSide

5. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    First: character sheet.
    GM APPROVED
    Nickname: Paildra- chan
    Name: Paildramon
    Personality: He's a little bit careless but full with sense of justice
    Apperance:
    [image=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Paildramon3.jpg]
    Bio: He was wandering in the Digiworld when he saw Renamon used a portal to human world. His sense of justice won't allow that so he is now going to the human world, find Renamon, and make her stop using the portal

Attack moves: Original: Desperado Blaster
    Other: Demon Sting Slash, Sting of Fury, Flaming Cannon, Paildra Kick

Paildramon came behind the darkness behind Renamon.

"Renamon, that's enough. Stop wandering in this world. You're destroying the balance between the two world. And more importantly, who is this guy? Isn't he a dark digimon!?"

Paildramon pointed his sting to Impmon.

"Don't tell me that you're a dark digimon now, Renamon. If yes...<sigh> then I have no choice to destroy both of you.

Tag: Renamon

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Nickname:
    Name: Puppetmon
    Personality: He has the mentality of a spoiled brat and a fiery temper: having fun and playing games is all he wants to do, but the kind of games he plays involve death and destruction; even his toys are capable of inflicting pain on people. Puppetmon has no real concept of friendship, only thinking that people should do what he tells them. In fact, most of his henchmen stay with him only because they fear death.
    Appearance:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Puppetmon.gif]
    Bio: Puppetmon was sealed in a massive toy chest in the Digital World after being defeated by the more recent Digi-destined. After a time, when it was thought that he would never return to the Digital World, Puppetmon was found by a young lad named Kyoshi, but not in his original form; it was the form of Yokomon. Over time, Kyoshi thought of Yokomon as his own digimon, and after a time, Yokomon evolved into Mushroomon and much later into Puppetmon.
    As a playful act of revenge, Puppetmon imprisoned Kyoshi within the same toy chest in which he had lain dormant for many years and took Kyoshi?s place in the real world. Puppetmon plans to turn the real world into a giant playground in which he can play as much as he wants without anyone telling him what to do.
    Attack moves:
    --Puppet Pummel(Bullet Hammer): Attacks with his hammer or shoots bullets from his hammer.
    --Wires Choking: Controls its opponents by using them as a puppet.
    --Drill Nose: Uses his nose as a drill
    --Flying Cross Cutter: Throws the handle on his back.

[b]Puppetmon

[i]Tokyo, Japan[/i][/b]

[blockquote]As he swung back and forth on the swingset in the local park, Puppetmon sighed and looked to the sky, eyeing [b]Renamon[/b] and [b]Paildramon[/b] from his distance on the ground. Digimon meant someone to play with, and seeing how Puppetmon had locked [b]Kyoshi[/b] away in the Digital World, he was short on playmates.

[color=crimson]"Well lookie lookie!"[/color] Puppetmon said with a dark grin. [color=crimson]"Toys..."[/color] Puppetmon swung back violently on the swing and jettisoned himself into the air, soaring towards the two Digimon on the skyscraper using the wooden handle on his back like a makeshift kite.

[color=crimson]"Mind if I play?!"[/color] The puppet screamed at the top of his lungs, preparing to pull his hammer from its position on his body.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Paildramon, Renamon[/b]

7. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: I guess I'll play as Impmon too..
    -----

Name: Impmon
    Apperance:

[image=http://www.geocities.com/evil_impmon7/Impmon04.html]
    Bio: Impmon is a Digimon who spent most of his time picking on humans and harassing the Tamers and their Digimon. As he saw it, humans were bad news and no self-respecting Digimon would ever be with them. Impmon later caused mischief with his many childish pranks, even trying to get Renamon to help him. Later, he seemed to grow a little jealous of Renamon , because she basically had all the things that Impmon wanted, power to digivolve, a degree of respect, and everyone seemed to like her. At first, Renamon seemed to interest him, but he began to hate her for "ruining his fun," by constantly putting him in his place, and her generally acting like something of mother-figure to him. In fact, Impmon secretly hated all the Tamer Digimon because they could Digivolve, something which he wanted to do so he would not be weak anymore.

Attack moves: Night of fire ( that's basically it...)
    -----
    OOC: I don't have enough time to acctually post anything, but hooray, I might have a few minites to spare tomarrow morning, I'll try my best...

8. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    "What?! Who are you to jugde me?" Impmon yelled.

"I don't think it's any of your buisness." Renamon sighed tired of these boyish games
    "Don't you think your being rash?"
    Renamon added as she glared at Paildramon.

"Yeah, where do you get off, saying I'm "evil", You don't even know me! So you better get out of here before I murder ya!!!!" Impmon yelled once again.

"Impmon, don't make it worst..." Renamon sighed.

"Shut up! I thought you were on my side!!"
    No reply.

"God!! I hate it when you you do that!!"

Still no reply. Renamon no longer looked at Impmon.

"Aw!! Forget you..."

Renamon looked out into the distance, not sure what she saw. Something was heading straigth for them.

Tag : Puppetmon and Paildramon

-----

9. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    IC:paildramon

He heard some footsteps from behind, sounds like wooden. "It couldn't be...." He turned back and see a puppet-looking Digimon wielding a hammer. "Yep, sure it's YOU. Oh, am I glad to see two dark Digimon here, especially one of the 4 Dark Masters. Well, this will make things easier. Desperado Blaster!" he pointed his two cannon to Impmon and Impmon and shoot them using Desperado Blaster.

Tag: Impmon, Puppetmon

10. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Nickname:
    Name: Arukenimon
    Personality: Queen of the Flymon, her quick tempered personality makes her feared by most Digimon.
    Appearance:
    --Human Form:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Arukenimon_Human.jpg]
    --Digimon Form:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Arukenimon_Monster.jpg]
    Bio: Arukenimon found herself hatched in a hive of Kunemon and Flymon only a year ago, and ever since they have treated her as the hive Queen. Arukenimon?s goals however, conflict with those of the Kunemon and Flymon, but they nevertheless serve her in her plans to rule the Digital World.
    Attack moves:
    --Spirit Needle (Human form only): Takes a strand of her hair and uses it to turn control spires into unliving Digimon.
    --Acid Mist: Vomits an acidic spray from her mouth.
    --Spider Thread: Fires a pre-eminently sharp wire that can entrap or slice an enemy.

Nickname:
    Name: Phantomon
    Personality: Phantomon uses clairvoyance to see the near future and uses the pendant on his neck to take his victim to another dimension. He sounds like Boris Karloff
    Appearance:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Phantomon_%28digimon%29.jpg]
    Bio: Phantomon was left for dead after a battle against Angewomon, and was quickly deteriorating away to nothing. It was then that he was rescued by Arukenimon and her loyal Flymon servants. In return for saving his life, Phantomon serves as a bodyguard and protector for Arukenimon and her court.
    Attack moves:
    --Soul Chopper (Shadow Scythe): Slashes enemies with his golden scythe.
    --Death Sentence (Father Time): Temporarily makes his enemies old and weak.

Nickname:
    Name: LadyDevimon
    Personality: She and Angewomon are natural enemies, not only due to being polar opposites: LadyDevimon being a pure devil female and Angewomon a holy angel female. Angewomon had two confrontations with a LadyDevimon, one at the top of Spiral Mountain, and another in the Real World. Both events involved the two getting into a cat fight during their confrontations, making the rivalry more personal on a feminine level.
    Appearance:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/LadyDevimon.jpg]
    Bio: Once a proud ruler of a darker part of the Digital World, LadyDevimon was dethroned when the one named Kyoshi entered her realm with his digimon, Cherrymon. LadyDevimon and Cherrymon fought long and hard, and though Kyoshi felt he was doing the right thing, he ordered Cherrymon not to finish off the once proud ruler. Instead, LadyDevimon exiled herself and was later found by Arukenimon who offered her a chance to regain what she had lost. LadyDevimon secretly has romantic feelings towards Arukenimon, but reveals this to no one.
    Attack moves:
    --Darkness Wave: Creates a wave of energy bats that fly towards the enemy.
    --Black Wing: Her left hand transforms into a long sharp spike.
    --Evil Wing: LadyDevimon sends fire-encased bats at the opponent.
    --Vile Wing: LadyDevimon dashes at the opponent with her razor sharp claws.

Nickname:
    Name: TigerVespamon
    Personality: TigerVespamon is a Cyborg Digimon from the Digimon series. He defends his home from any approaching enemy. A super-elite soldier of his Hive, he is sometimes referred to as the "Royal Commander". He boasts of marvelous stamina contrarily with eyes that can see an enemy miles away. Both hands are equipped with the hive-shaped "Royal Meister" weapon.
    Appearance:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/Tigervespamon1.jpg]
    Bio: TigerVespamon was enraged to hear that one such as Arukenimon had enthralled both the Flymon and Kunemon, sworn enemies of his own people the Waspmon and the Fanbeemon. As such, he felt it was his duty to infiltrate Arukenimon?s ranks and destroy her and her regime from the inside out. TigerVespamon refuses to let a conniving witch such as her to defeat his mortal sworn ene

11. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Impmon

" You think you can defeat me?!"
    You're all talk, so shoot me allreay, if you're not AFRAID!!!"
    Impmon teased.
    "No? Alright then, Night of Fire!!!" Impmon jumped in the air and threw a shower of fire balls down onto the Digimon below.

TAG: Paildramon and Puppetmon

-------

IC: Renamon

Renamon ducked out of the way as the "boys" were in on there little fight.
    "You guys are a disgrace to the Digimon race..." Renamon sighed sadly as she spread her arms apart,
    " Diamond Storm!!" a shower of shards aimed at all the opposing Digimon.

Now there were four Digimon in a battle on the roof tops of Tokyo.

TAG: Paildramon and Puppetmon

12. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    I'm adding some new Digimon to kick that Puppetmon's butt.
    GM APPROVED

Name: WarGreymon

Personality: Being a sacred Digimon called "Dramon Slayer", he really hated the Dark Digimons and will do anything to eliminate every dark digimons...

[image=http://cvtw.batcave.net/images/anime019.jpg]

Bio: Mega form of the Greymon type Digimon! He shoots out a shining energy ball of justice, he'll remove those who disturb the order! A steel dragon fighter who emits the battle spirit of justice! His Dramon Killer destroys them all with one swipe! With his Dramon Killers shining, this dragon man Digimon towers over the land! The awakening of a hero! An ultimate fighter with the duty to exterminate Viruses!! With Dramon Killer claws and red-hot fireballs, he's a hero who bears the Crest of Courage! Golden bravery! This dragon warrior repeatedly attacks with fireballs and claws!! The ultimate dragon warrior is born!! He gathers the atmosphere around him into a ball and shoots it at the enemy!

Attack moves:Dramon Killer
    Gaia Force
    Air Gaia Force
    Brave Tornado
    Brave Shield
    Great Tornado
    Dramon Tackle
    Air Dramon Killer

Name: Gallantmon
    Personality: He loved his human partner, Takato very much, so he also want to clean the human world from the dark digimons. He met Wargreymon a long time ago and join him in his journey.

[image=http://www.thedigi-zone.com/images74Leo/Gallantmon.jpg]

Bio: He stakes everything on his pride as a Royal Knight! His holy attack is the sign of the way of the knights!! A Royal Knight of light who awakened from a Demon Dragon! A Holy Knight with the greatest offensive power and hidden possibilities! His holy shield purifies the net of evil! A Lightning Knight, he races through the sky on the crimson Grani!! This holy knight fulfills his duty with his holy halberd! This shining knight cuts through evil with his holy lance, Gram! The supreme awakening! A protector god clad in shining white holy armor!! A member of the Royal Knights, the highest level protectors of the net, his strength is awesome! A member of the Royal Knights, the highest level protectors of the net, his strength is awesome! He wagers the pride of the Royal Knights! A holy attack is the sign of the way of the Knights!! A Holy Knight with white armor and crimson power, lance in hand he stands to face the evil!

Attack moves:Royal Saber
    Royal Joust
    Lightning Joust
    Spiral Saver
    Elysion Blaster
    Shield of the Just
    Shish Kebab
    Shield Bum Rush

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brave Tornado!" WarGreymon came out from the sky and hit the ground. Those four digimon jump backward to avoid the attack. The battleground is now covered with dust. All they can see are the figures of two strong digimon. The dust is gone now and reveals the figures of WarGreymon and Gallantmon.

Get outta here guys! I'll hold of the Puppetmon! Wargreymon's hoarse sound echoed in the area. Impmon tried to run, but Gallantmon stopped him, "If not powerful you are, why leave?"

Leaving the battle to his new allies, Paildramon took Renamon to a safe place. "Sorry, Renamon... If I were stronger, I could've protect you from those dark digimon..."

Tag: everyone(it's getting complicated...)

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: We shall see :cool:

Puppetmon

Skyscraper Rooftop

Puppetmon arched his wooden brow and laughed louder, a dark aura surrounding him before an outstretched metal hand drew him back in through a mysterious dark portal. "What the--? Hey!" It was too late. Just as soon as the portal had opened, it closed just as quick and Puppetmon found himself in the clutches of TigerVespamon.

"Mistress Arukenimon is quite upset with you."

Puppetmon scoffed and folded his arms. "I was just having a bit of fun..."

TigerVespamon laughed and gripped the smaller Digimon tighter. "Your fun, will get you killed one of these days. What purpose would you serve then?" The taller insectoid digimon looked over the puppet for a moment. "Other than firewood?"

Puppetmon laughed mockingly and followed TigerVespamon into Arukenimon's chambers. At her side as always, the floating Phantomon, who hovered over to them before they came close to their dark Mistress. "Their forces are growing, but without the DigiDestined, they lack the heart and ability to digivolve. They do not have crests or DigiEggs from which to reach a further form. Mistress Arukenimon has ordered that the two of you accompany me to the Real World to seek out a group known as the Dark DigiDestined.

Puppetmon folded his arms and took a bratty tone. "I don't wanna!"

TigerVespamon slapped the puppet in the back of the head with the sound of metal striking wood. "Silence, splinterwaif." Puppetmon rubbed the back of his head and whined softly to himself, nodding in agreement.

"Phantomon, Mistress Arukenimon wishes for you to leave... NOW!" Phantomon cast the shadowed figure of LadyDevimon a defiant glance and ushered both TigerVespamon and Puppetmon off with his scythe. The three were soon gone through another dark portal on their way to the Real World.

TAG:

14. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Renamon glared at Paildramon and sliped out of his grip.
    "Impmon won't stand a chance on his own!
    You don't understand Impmon. He's misunderstood... just like other Digimon, that are considered,"
    she looks at Paildramon, and says her last word, "EVIL."

Tag: Paildramon
    ----------

IC: Impmon

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you, Takato-lover!!" Impmon teased as he stood his ground. Just then, a dark portal pulled Puppetmon into it.
    "Well, that was easy!! Impmon dusted his hands as he turned to leave. "I'm leaving and don't try to follow me!!" With that Impmon raced off into the darkness, with out a trace...

Tag:anyone

15. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    OOC: I assume the talk about dark digidestined happen in the dark world so WarGreymon didn't know 'bout this.

WarGreymon: He raised his hands high and making a large ball of energy. "Terra Force!" but the portal had already closed. The Terra Force hit a skyscraper, destroying it completely. "Crap! They escaped! How 'bout you, Gallantmon?"

Gallantmon:*Deactivated his lance* "Same here. Next time, they won't escape that easily."

WarGreymon: "Hmm... I feel there is another evil plot going on here. Those digimons look quite strong. I don't think we'll win that easily. By the way, I sense something strange in the little Digimon you fought. He... he is just not too dark, if I could say."

Paildramon: *Came from behind* "Thanks, guys. Though I don't know you... By the way, our little girl here said that this Impmon is not evil. People just think of him as evil. But, forget about him for now. I am Paildramon, nice to meet you. And this is Renamon, my girlfriend-wannabe."

And those Digimon gather together to battle evil, but who knows what's against them?

OOC: Wow, guess I've created a playboy Paildramon!

16. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"I'll take that being a wannabe girlfriend is a good sign of an alliance?" Renamon asked sarcastically and a hint of flirtaciasness as she winked at Paildarmon.

Tag: Everyone
    -----
    OOC:I guess Renamon likes this "attention" she's getting, hee hee!

17. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: Where is everyone?!!? Forgive my impatienness...repent.

18. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    OOC: Double Posting!!! Mods, come and ban this naughty girl!!! JK:D [face_praying]

Paildramon: "Well, if you say so... Sure, an alliance will do. How bout it, pals?"

WarGreymon: *waved his hand widely* "Hmph. We never wanted to make alliance with someone, especially a weaklnig who got spanked by a puppet. We came here just to destroy the dark Digimons. Now go away."

Paildramon: *turn around* "Okay, so you don't wnt to join me. Fine. Renamon sweetheart, let's find them our selves. I've got some info regarding their next target. But they don't want it, so..." *smile*

WarGreymon: *moving his hand forward* "Wait, kid! What's the info you got there?"

Paildramon: *smirk* "Plan successful." *turn around* "So? Ally?"

WarGreymon: *clenches his teeth* "Grr... alright"

Gallantmon: "So, what's the info?"

Paildramon: "When they leave, I can hear a bit about something called the dark digidestined or something. It is said that they're in this town."

WarGreymon: "Right, so you're not useful anymore. Gallantmon, let's go." *WarGreymon and Gallantmon flew to the sky and can't be seen anymore.*

Paildramon: "Hey, wait! Eww... what a MATURE Digimon. Anyway, Renamon let's start searching the dark digidestined ourselves."

Tag: anyone

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: How could Paildramon hear it if Phantomon told that to TigerVespamon and Puppetmon in the confines of Arukenimon's fortress? They're based in the Digital World, and after the portal closed, I doubt anyone could hear much else other than Puppetmon complaining.

20. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    SECOND EDIT:

Paildramon: "Well, if you say so... Sure, an alliance will do. How bout it, pals?"

WarGreymon: *waved his hand widely* "Hmph. We never wanted to make alliance with someone, especially a weaklnig who got spanked by a puppet. We came here just to destroy the dark Digimons. Now go away."

Paildramon: "Wait, please! Isn't three stronger than two?"

WarGreymon: "No. We can't accept someone who is weaker than us."

Paildramon: "But I am strong! My friends said that I could be a great Imperialdramon someday!"

WarGreymon: "Really? Well, maybe we should keep you around, just to make sure that we got a STRONG Imperialdramon on our side. Agree, Gallantmon? Strong? Ha...ha...ha!"

Gallantmon: "Well, if you say so. Now where will wi go now?"

WarGreymon: "We can start by visiting the Digi- Chinatown to find some info. And Paildramon, here's some entrance test. We'll go to the Chinatown first, and see if you can follow us. See you." *WarGreymon and Gallantmon flew to the sky and can't be seen anymore.*

Paildramon: "Hey, wait! Eww... what a MATURE Digimon. Anyway, Renamon honey, let's start going to the Chinatown ourselves. Maybe if we can find them, they will stop underestimating me and let me join them."

Tag: anyone

OOC: How bout this, Zedd-Vega?

21. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I must not have made myself clear.

Paildramon and none of the other Digimon in the Real World could've heard of the Dark DigiDestined for one simple reason: THEY WEREN'T IN ARUKENIMON'S CHAMBER WHEN PHANTOMON TOLD PUPPETMON AND THE OTHERS!

It's all a plan by Arukenimon. Unless you are either Puppetmon, TigerVespamon, Phantomon, LadyDevimon or Arukenimon herself, you wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't know of it.

I'm playing this game like the television shows, introducing new and surprising elements into the game by any means necessary. If everyone knows of the plans of the bad guy, it ruins the episode.

My plans were: to slowly reveal the fact of the Dark DigiDestined by maybe kidnapping a child or two and having them alongside Puppetmon or one of my other Digimon and at some time during a battle (WarGreymon and LadyDevimon for instance) the child would use some type of DigiVice to DigiVolve said LadyDevimon. Thus, a challenge for heroes (who don't always win at first mind you), and gives the heroes means to follow or defeat the villains.

22. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    OOC: Edited. See above. I'm planning to make the dark digidestined as a legend in the digiworld, but that's it.

23. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: Guy's! Please don't fight!!
    ----

Impmon thinking:// What's the deal with that Pail--mon, Palda--mon, what EVER his name is!!!//
    Impmon then sees Renamon and Paildramon talking to each other.

Impmon: "Hey!! What do you think your doing!! You some kinda playboy?!!" Impmon yells at Paildramon.

Renamon: "Hey!! How can you be so judgemental?! You said yourself not to judge you.."

Impmon: "Shut up!! You always have something to say!!"
    Renamon stares at the ground.

Renamon: "Alright, if you don't want to come with us, I won't force you..."

Impmon: shakes his head* "I wouldn't want to spoil you and Paildramon's date!!"

Renamon: "You don't have to be jealous, Impmon..." smiles evily* "Come on Paildra-chan, let's not waste any time on finding those fiends." Paildramon nodds in agreement and they start to walk off.

Impmon: hesitates before he runs after Renamon and Paildramon* "Hey wait for me!!"

Tag: Paildra-chan

24. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: That works [face_peace]

Phantomon, Puppetmon, TigerVespamon

Real World, Japan

The portal opened in the faculty restroom of a local middle school and the three Dark Digimon emerged as silently as possible. The three stood there for a moment before realizing they were in very cramped quarters.

"Get your foot outta my eye!"

"If I had feet, I'd kick you in the head!"

"What's going on in there?" A strange voice said as the three Digimon paused in their argument and movement to assess the situation. "Who's in there? Answer me!"

"GEAR STINGER!"

The blast sent echoes throughout the hallways, and the strange man, who appeared to be a teacher at the school, through the wall and crashing into the lockers. Children rushed out into the hallways to see the commotion and saw the three Digimon just standing in the decimated restroom.

"Way to be subtle..." Puppetmon mocked, stifling a squeaky laugh. TigerVespamon picked up the puppet by his handle and looked him in the eyes.

"How's this for subtle?" The larger Digimon threw Puppetmon into the crowd of students.

"Fool! Do you even know who we're looking for? Does he even know who we're looking for?"

TigerVespamon shrugged and Phantomon sighed, students running in all directions screaming and feeling from the three monsters that invaded their school.

TAG: GM

25. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC:Renamon, Impmon

Renamon walked alongside of Paildramon and Impmon brang up the rear.

Renamon:"Hey, did you hear that?"

Impmon:"Hear what?"

That moment, a mob of school children ran out of a nearby building, preferably a school. They were all worked up, when a boy saw Impmon, he froze up,

Impmon: "What'd you looking at, Kidd?"

The boy just screamed like a little girl,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! There's more of Them!!" the boy sreamed.

Renamon: "What?! More of them? Does that mean there are other Digimon in that building?!!?"

Impmon: "Only one way to find out!!"

The three Digimon ran into the school building, ready to face the Digimon inside, not knowing what danger they were in...

Tag: Everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.