1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Digimon Unlimited

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Digi_Raver, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Paildramon

Paildramon and the others were running in the building. On the way, Paildramon grabbed a child.
    "Hey, kid. What exactly happened inside the bulding? And what d'ya mean by more of THEM? Oh, how I love to say 'kid' to someone else!"

Boy:*screams* "Gyaa... another monster! Please.. don't kill me... I will tell anything. It...It's a monster like this purple guy, but quite larger. And there's also a slimy monster beside him... Aaah!!! I am so afraid!!!"

Paildramon: *released the boy* "A devil Digimon... It must be..." *An image flashed in his mind* [image=http://nona-anime.com/images/digin_50.jpg]"Eww... it's HIM alright. Why must he go here at time like this? And the 'slimy digimon... Urgh.. I got a slimy feeling about this... No! Please, my mind! Don't show his image!"
    *but the image came*[image=http://magnagarurumon.150m.com/digimon/rare.jpg] *Paildramon vomit on the floor* "May I assume that you guys know those Digimon as well? If yes, then let's hurry."

Those digimons continue running further to the building. Meanwhile....

WarGreymon: "Well, here we are. Chinatown. Looks like that boy hasn't arrived yet. So, what will we do now, Gallantmon?"
    Gallanmon: "For now, let's visit Digitamamon's restaurant. There's many digimons, light and dark gather there.Who knows what we'll find?"

Tag: anyone

OOC: Another Digimons. We must find other player quickly or we may end up playing as 20 Digimons each.
  2. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Renamon, Impmon

"Were are they? They shouldn't be to hard to spot!!" Renamon yelled as the children ran through the school building, the children screamed in horror as they spotted the trio,

Renamon: "Ah, put a cork in it!!" shakes fist as she runs by the kids* " Paildra-chan, what if it's Puppetmon?" As soon as Renamon said that, they passed by another humungously large mob of children surrounding a door.

Impmon: "What are they all standin' around for?"
    Renamon caught sight of a tall, Digimon in Gold armor along with Puppetmon another Digimon. "Who's that? One of Puppetmon's lackies?" Renamon scoffed.

Impmon: "I can be doin' way better things 'sted of chasein' weak Digimon all day!! Let's just get this over with!!" Impmon was ready to launch an attack...

Tag:paildra-chan, Phantomon, Puppetmon, TigerVespamon
  3. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Puppetmon, Phantomon, TigerVespamon

Unnamed Middle School, Japan

Puppetmon stood slowly after being hurled halfway down the halls, meeting the distant gaze of Renamon. The puppet-like Digimon took a step back and readied his hammer in his hands. "What now?"

TigerVespamon stepped forward and snatched up one of the kids, holding him in front of him like a literal human shield. The kid squirmed in his grasp, but couldn't escape. "Stand down Renamon," The metallic-insect Digimon ordered. "Any hasty moves on your part could harm these humans you and your friends work so hard to protect."

Phantomon caught the gist of TigerVespamon's plot and grabbed a child himself, the little girl screaming as the end of his scythe was brought to her neck. She silenced immediately.

"Your move girlie,"

TAG: Renamon, Impmon, Paildramon, WarGreymon, who else is there?
  4. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I am making another Digimon Character!!
    -----
    Name:Lillymon
    Personality: She is a bright Digimon, she is very girlie-girl and people think all she can do is hold a tube of lipstick. Lillymon tries to see the lighter side in everything even in "Evil" Digimon.
    Appearance:
    [image=http://www.dltk-kids.com/anime/digi/sslillymon.gif]

Attack Moves:Flower Cannon: Brings both of her hands together which form a large yellow flower. This then opens revealing a cannon which fires a blast of green energy that explodes in a shower of flowers upon impact.
    Flower Wreath: Zips around an enemy and ties them up with a rope of vines and flowers. This attack can counteract Digital viruses and make certain Digimon obey her command.
    Temptation: Targets an enemy and steals their life force. This life force energy is then transferred into Lillymon.
    Flower Cutter: Kicks up in the air, with sharp flowers trailing her foot.
    Vicious Vine: Spins around, creating a vine with flowers and spores that make the opponents slow and do damage if caught in it.
    Sunburst Vine: Thorns quickly protrude around Lillymon's body, stabbing enemies.
    Sun-Crescent Kick: A solar-charged kick. Lillymon charges her body with solar energy, then kicks outwards, leaving a trail of yellow light and flowers behind.

Bio:Lives in the Digital World, she travels constantly, site seeing the whole Digital World is what pleases her. She has herd many stories about the Knight Duo, of WarGreymon and Gallantmon, and she wishes to meet them in person.
    -----
    OOC: Yeah, yeah, I know Lillymon's picture is kinda scrany looking, it's the only one small enough to put on here. DEAL WITH IT!!
  5. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Sorry about the double post...
    -----
    Renamon, Impmon

"You think I care for these worthless humans!? I laugh at your ignorance!! Do what you please, I donot care..."

"Renamon! What are you doing?" Impmon whispered.

No reply, just a arogant smerk formed on Renamon's mouth.

//I hope that crazy dame knows what's she's doing...//

Tag: Puppetmon, Phantomon, TigerVespamon, Paildramon
  6. FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Master

star 4
    After a million years, here I am again.

IC: WarGreymon, Gallantmon.

Those two brave digimon were searching for the clue of the dark digimons' whereabouts in the Chinatown (Digitamamon's ramen restaurant to be exact) when suddenly a stone-looking digimon rushed toward them. [image=http://www.digimon-paradijs.nl/digimon-analyzer/image2/gotsumon.gif]

"H..help... my master.. he.. Puppetmon..." he said while catching his breath

"Whoa.. calm down, dude. Slowly, slowly"

"O..OK... Now.. can you guys please help me? My human master and other children is being attacked by Puppetmon. By now they're being kidnapped in a school. I.. I can't defend them! I just ran away like a coward!

"Yes, sure you're a coward" *Gallantmon and Wargreymon walked away from the pathetic digimon* "Now, there is a track of Puppetmon. Shall we track it, War?"

"sure, now let's move out, fast"

The roof of the school

"I'm not mistaken, War. The dark aura here are strong. Shall we rush in?"

"Wait. We shouldn't be reckless. At this time, surprise attack is better. Like this" *Wargreymon make a ball of Terra Force with his right hand. He directed it to a point where he thoght Puppetmon is standing. "I have you now" Then he released the ball.

"Hold on people! At time like this we must think calmly to minimize casualties. And blah blah blah..."

Then he felt a strong energy gathered above him.
    "This energy... it must be... Everyone get down!!!"

Tag: Impmon, Renamon, and those dark guy
  7. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: No offense guys, but I have no clue what's going on right now....:(:confused:
  8. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: OK, after TigerVespamon takes a child hostage, Renamon bluffs, saying that she has no dealings with humans, trying to get TigerVespamon and Phantomon to let their guard down so she can save the children hostages!! Impmon has no idea what's happening, and Paildamon and the Knight Duo are trying to defeat you, I think, yeah!! And I haven't put Lillymon officallt in the game yet... but I will, soon, are you still lost?
  9. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: I meant in terms of interaction. I'm uh, still lost trying to figure out who is talking to who and if they are attacking anyone and that kinda stuff.

I usually am able to follow up easily after a few read-throughs, but I have to say that I just get lost.
  10. FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Wargreymon and Gallantmon were on the top of the building trying to do a surprise attack so they weren't doing any interaction. About what happened in the building... well, I got lost too so I make a neutral story like that
  11. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Ok, Like I said, Renamon was talking to TigerVesmon(did I spell that right), she said that TigerVesmon can do what he likes with the the children, but Renamon was bluffing, trying to get TigerVesmon's guard down. And Impmon is as lost as you, Zedd lol , so the intereaction between TigerVesmon and Renamon are conversation or what ever you wanna call it.
  12. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    Renamon, Impmon
    Unknown Middle School

//"Please work, come on! This has to work!!// Renamon thought, she hoped TigerVespamon wouldn't see through her bluff...

Impmon had a hunch on what Renamon was doing, but she was doing it all the wrong way...

Tag: TigerVespamon, Phantomon, Puppetmon
  13. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Got it! At least I can move one character now...

TigerVespamon

Unnamed Middle School, Japan

If TigerVespamon had a mouth, he'd smirk. He'd been all about bluffs, especially since he was bluffing the very being he worked for... Arukenimon. "Is that so? Well, in that case..." The metallic insect Digimon chuckled and held the child out in front of him further, the blade from his arm extending to pierce through the collar of the boy's shirt, leaving him to hang there screaming.

"Last chance Renamon, back down or the boy dies." He held the other arm next to the boy's throat, and even Renamon knew that the evil Digimon had a blade hidden there as well. Would she call his bluff and try and save the kid? Or risk the boy in order to pummel the living data out of him?

TAG: Renamon
  14. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I was approved! And as soon as I figure out how to spell Lucymon's name right, I'll find a picture of him and be him.
    -----------
    Nickname: None
    Name: Cherubimon
    Personality: Dark...
    Apperance: [image=http://www.thedigiport.com/dex/cherubimon_v.jpg]
    Bio: Once, Cherubimon was a good digimon, but then He soon thought that animal digimon were better than human digimon. Lucymon saw this and gave Cherubimon, thus making him evil.
    Attack moves: Thousand Spears, Terminal Judgement, and Lighting Blast

Name: Hawkmon
    Personality: Funny
    Apperance: [image=http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon02/images/voices/hawkmon-head.png]
    Bio: Long ago, when Hawkmon was young, he ran into some trouble, leaving him the scar he has on his right eye. Luckily, his friend, Biomon saved him. Ever since then, Hawkmon has been in the real world with his friend looking for adventure.
    Attack moves: Feather Strike, Beak Pecker, Hawk Beak, Beak Buzzsaw, Hawk Beam

Name: Biomon
    Personality: Depends on her mood
    Apperance: A pink bird with .... well ya'll know what I'm talking about :)
    Bio: When Biomon was 2 years old, she helped her friend, Hawkmon, Escape from some trouble. She discovered a portal to the real world not to long after that and Hawkmon begged her to let them go to the real world.
    Attack moves: I can't find them, so if anyone knows Biomon's attacks, please PM me!!
    ---------------
    IC: Hawkmon and Biomon

"Biomon, I'm hungry!" Hawkmon said

"I heard you the first 5 times you said that, Hawkmon. But we have no food or money to buy food." Biomon said

"I hear that birds eat free at the parks..."

"Real birds, not digimon birds." Biomon said. Someone stepped on Biomon's tail feather and she turned around to see who it was. When she turned back around, Hawkmon wasn't there.

"HAWKMON! WHERE ARE YOU?" Biomon shouted. She ran around and found Hawkmon attacking a food vending machine.

"Hawk Beam!" Hawkmon shouted as he attacked the machine. Food went flying out. All the people looked around and saw Hawkmon.

"Now you did it!" Biomon said to herself. "I can't turn my back to Hawkmon for one second!" People started to scream and some guards came running in.

Hawkmon ran for the exit with food in his wings and Biomon followed him. After a few minutes they came to a park.

"Hawkmon! How many times to I have to tell you not to do that!" Biomon shouted.

"Hey," Hawkmon started, "At least we have something to eat." Biomon just shook her head and took a bag of chips and started to eat.

TAG: Anyone. I really want someone to interact with Hawkmon and Biomon!
  15. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Renamon
    Unnamed Middle School

TigerVespamon chuckled and held the child out in front of him further, the blade from his arm extending to pierce through the collar of the boy's shirt, leaving him to hang there screaming. Renamon was on the line, if she let her pride kill this inosent child, the blame would be on her...

"Enough with these foolish games of words..." before Renamon could finish, she ran towards TigerVespamon at lightning speed, all Renamon thought about was that she could get to the child in time... But Renamon made a grave mistake, she underestimated the enemy, a very bad choice for a more experienced Digimon...

Tag: TigerVespamon, DarkSide, are you sill there? If you are, then this tag is for you too.
    ----------
    OOC: I'll play with you, MissingNo!!
    ----------
    IC:Lillymon
    In the Park

Lillymon was walking by a pair of unually loud Bird Digimon, a Biomon and a Hawkmon. Lillymon saw them scarfing food down their throats, Lillymon giggled and walked up to them,

"Hello, would you like to share some of my food?" Lillymon asked in her most polite voice.

Tag: Hawkmon and Biomon
  16. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Biomon and Hawkmon

"Sure!" Hawkmon said.

"I guess so." Biomon said. Far away, Hawkmon heard some noise.

"Biomon." Hawkmon said

"What?"

"Listen..."

"What's that noise?" Biomon asked.

"I don't know, but I think it's comming from a nearby school. Let's go check it out!" Hawkmon cried

"Hawkmon, are you sure?" Biomon asked, doubtful that they should go. She knew that they were only Rookie level digimon, and they didn't know how do digivolve.

"I'm positive!" Hawkmon said.

"Okay, but only if Lillymon comes with us."

TAG: Lillymon and anyone else
  17. FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm back. After a thousand of years

Paildramon was watching the conversation between Renamon and TigerVespamon when suddenly Renamon charged foolishly. "No! Renamon, stop! You may get killed! Crap." Paildramon dashed to Renamon, grab her tail, and throw her to the floor. "What are you doing? Do you think you can save the boy by yourself? He's too strong! I... I don't want to lose both you and the boy..."

Tag: Renamon, Impmon, TigerVespamon
  18. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Renamon
    Unnamed Middle School

Renamon lifted herself off the floor, and stood up right, she didn't say a word. She just looked Paildramon in the eyes and said,

" Your call, You call the shots now..." She said calmly.
    " You aparently know what your doing...Right?" Renamon asked Paildramon.

Tag: Paildramon, TigerVespamon
    ----------
    IC: Lillymon

" It would be a pleasure to acompany you..." Lillymon smiled.

Tag: Hawkmon and Biomon
  19. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Hawkmon and Biomon

"Yeay!" Hawkmon said as he flew to the sky, Biomon folowing him. They got to the school quicker than Lillymon did, and they saw some digimon holding some kids as hostages.

"Why are they holding them as hostages?" Biomon asked.

"I dunno, but I wanna save 'em!" Hawkmon said as he dove twords Phantomon.

"Wait, stop!" Biomon shouted. Hawkmon almost dove into the digimon when Biomon headbutted him, thus stopping him.

"What did you do that for?!" Hawkmon cried

"Because you could've been hurt!" Biomon shouted so loud that all the digimon in the area could hear her...

TAG: Anyone in the area
  20. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    OCC: Sorry for the double post but,... I'm not gonna be here for Wed., Thurs., and Fri. Soory for the inconviniance
  21. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: As GM, I have decited to change the killing rule, I didn't really realize that in the Game, TV show, and Movie, Digimon do die, so if your Digimon is fatally injured or in a postion that is unescapable, than let them die. But you know that your Digimon will reborn as a digiegg, so it's not a total loss, or you could just make another character sheet for your Digimon. All in favor say I...
    -------------

Ok, MissingNo, in your first post, Biomon said that she knew that they (meaning Renamon and Impmon) were only Rookie level digimon, and they didn't know how do digivolve.

I'll have you know that Renamon can digivole but chooses not to, only in dier needs. The only one who can't digivole is Impmon, but he will eventully. Ok. Now everythings cleared up.
  22. FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OCC: What does dying mean? I'm still waiting for the others to agree/disagree to the new rule...
  24. MissingNo Jedi Knight

star 1
    OCC: Digi_Raver, it means that the RPG is not doing so well.... But I agree with the new rule!
  25. Digi_Raver Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Well, does any one have any suggestions on making this RPG more, exciting? Come on!!! Any one?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.