main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Digimon Unlimited

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Digi_Raver, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC:Nevermind that post up there....
    --------
    IC:Renamon

Renamon herd the two bird digimon talking loudly.

"Oh great, all we need is more admature Digimon to join this fight...." Renamon muttered as she looked in Hawkmon and Biomon's direction.

Tag: MissingNo
    ---------
    IC: Lillymon

" You Guys!! Fighting with each other isn't going to make this situation any better..." Lillymon shouted, trying to calm Hawkmon and Biomon.

Tag: MissingNo

2. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    Nickname:No He doesn't
    Name: wizardmon
    Personality: Quiet and intelligent wizardmon doesn't care much for the "dark" digimon anymore then he does the "light"
    Apperance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/digimon/wizardmon.htm
    Bio: Not much is known about his life, as not even he remembers much of it. He remebers dieing a couple time while helping the "digidestined" so he's not keen to helping them. But he doesn't care to wipe them out either...
    Attack moves:

Thunder Blaster (Electric Squall and Thunder Ball)- He can generate lightning. Depending on the incantation, this could be from his fingertips, his wand, an overhead cloud, etc.

Magical Game- The initial effect of this attack would seem to be that Wizardmon releases blue lightning from his staff; however, the effect of this attack seems to vary depending on the different versions of Wizardmon; sometimes it shows Wizardmon generating fire and at other times it shows him using illusions to distract the opponent before hitting them with a surprise attack. It seems as though this attack is meant to represent his various forms of Magic.

Vision Of Terror (Terror Illusion)- This ability was given to Wizardmon in his video game and card game versions. This technique varies from different depictions and has numerous different forms. (The one thing they all have in common though, is that they all exploit the weakness of fear.)

3. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    IC:Wizardmon

wizardmon sighed. All this light and dark digimon stuff was getting in the way, of his napping. And then this Renamon digimon and a few of its buddies had to be loud andobnoxious right below where he'd decided to float. With an invisibility illusion obviously, but still didi they have to be so loud?

Wizardmon snorted at Renamon's comment.

"Oh yeah, and you're one to talk"

Tag:Renamon

4. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Impmon

Renamon saw a Wizardmon, she'd never seen him before. She winched at his comment,

"Grr, what'd you want? If your going to help than help, if not then SRAM!!!" Impmon scolded as he noticed the Digimon.

" Impmon, don't, we already have our share of drama as it is, don't push it..." Renamon elbowed Impmon in the gut then glanced at the new comer, she asked kindly, " Can we help you with something?"

Tag: Wizardmon
    ------

5. FaithInTheDarkSide

FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2006
    OOC: Whew. So, can you tell me how the story goes now since Vega was gone?

6. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: Well, let's just change the story line--

There is a dark type Digimon that is secretly trying to merge the Digital World and the Real World atempting World Conquest, most Digimon don't know what's going on, but there are Digimon know what's up, the ones that know what's happening are trying to band together and stop the Dark Digimon from conquering the Digital and the Real World..

Is this okay? I'll let the others know that I'm changing the story line.. I'm kinda busy right now, so I'll post something later on today...

Okay! Please tell me if you want something to add to the new story line, that goes for everyone.

D_R

7. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Renamon
    Impmon

A yellow fox-like animal (Renamon)and a blue cat-like animal (Impmon) sat on a ledge of a steel supporter, the sun was setting and the sky was an orange-gold color. They saw a few humans running along a sidewalk in the distance. They looked like they were in junor high, two small Digimon, in their Rookie stage, followed the children, they all laughed and they seemed to be having "fun". Renamon thought what it was like, to have a human partner. She had lived in the Digital World all her life, until she found a way to travel from the Digital World and the Real World. She would spend most of her time in the Real World. She met a mischivious Digimon by the name of Impmon, he was a jokester. He was a nasty, mean little Digimon, and because of his pride, he often found himself alone. Renamon could relate, she too had no friends, but it was not pride that kept her from them, it was her solitude like attitude. The two traveled together, most of the time, but impmon usually wonder off when Renamon would start to "nag".

"Let's blow this place!" Impmon said.
    Renamon did not answer, she was too busy thinking.

"Ahh, forget you! I'm going, I'll see ya later!!" Impmon said as he jumped down from his spot and walked off into the dark.

"Impmon, wait." Renamon said as she snapped out of her dreaming and followed Impmon.

Renamon caught up to Impmon and they walked silently in the night. They passed a park and decided to take their walk there. There were many srubs and trees, that blocked their view. A group of srubs started rustling as the duo passed them. Renamon herd it first. She quickly got in defense position.

"What are you doing?" Impmon asked, puzzled.

Renamon growled,
    "Show yourself, and I won't attack!!"
    Renamon yelled in the direction of the bushes. What ever was in the bushes hesitated, then a dark shadow figure stepped out into the open....

Tag: Anyone

8. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

wizardmon was in the real world. Not for a specific reason, but he felt that something big was going on. Something that would bother him while he was resting. It had taken a while but wizardmon had gotten his body back, after losing it twice to those damned digi-destined. How annoying, but still all humans weren't bad.

So here he was sleeping in a bush, when two loud and noisy rookie level digimon appeared. He'd known there were many ways into the real world, but it wasn't good for people to keep crossing over. The barrier got weaker every time a digimon crossed over through a rift. Wizardmon didn't have that problem as he could teleport. Actually wizardmon wasn't even sure how many powers he had in this new body...

He'd gotten out of the bushes to tell them to shut up, and now this little fox looking digimon was threatening him. Ha that was funny, he might not be in his prime he had more power in his little pinky finger. But deciding against agressive action for now he said

"Attack me? ha like i'd worry" Wizardmon said "but what are you little ones doing here?"

tag:Renamon, Impmon

9. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Renamon

Impmon's anger level flash from annoyed to out raged when Wizardmon called him, "little"

"Who the heck do you think you are, calling me little, just cause you can digivole doesn't make you better than use!!" Impmon growled, he now was in his defensive position. "If it's a battle your lookin' for, you're on!!"

Renamon held out her arm, separating Impmon and Wizardmon,
    "We're not looking for a fight..."Renamon said calmly, ignoring the fact that Wizardmon just called them, "little".

"Oh yes, of course your not wanting to fight, your the pacifist of this merry band, Impmon rolled his eyes, "But I wanna teach this punk for insulting us!!" Impmon turned his attention at Wizardmon. Renamon looked at Wizardmon then at Impmon,
    " Do what you want, but don't come crying to me when he wupps your sorry butt..." Renamon growled as she stepped aside...

Tag: Wizardmon

10. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

Wizardmon knew the renamon would back down. This one didn't seem fiesty, and judging by the impmon's words it probably wasn't. Which made it all the more fun for him, briefly wizardmon wondered if that was an evil thought. But he cast that thought away and prepared a fireball in his hand. It came in a flash like always, he could use all of his known powers with a second of thought. He was jsut that powerful, after all he was a champion digimon....

"if you want some, come and get it" He told the little impmon.

tag:impmon

11. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"If you want some, come and get it" Wizardmon said.

"Gladly!" Impmon said as he raised his hands over his head,

"NIGHT OF FIRE!!" Impmon shouted as spirals of fire acumalated from his hands. He threw all the fire balls at Wizardmon.

"Eat that, sucker!!" Impmon taunted.

Tag: wizardmon

----------

IC:Renamon

Renamon walked in the dark park alone, she heard faint yelling in the direction behind her,

//I shouldn't have left Impmon to fight on his own...// Renamon thought to herself. Impmon wasn't the best fighter, and Renamon knew it. She only wished that Impmon could see and admitt that he was oviously weak.

Renamon turned back the way she came, then stopped,

// I should stop worring about Impmon. He appearently can take care of himself,
    But, what if Wizardmon is stronger than he looked? What if he would beat Impmon to death? What if...//
    Renamon's thoughts were interupted when a burst of bright red light was visable in the location where they had met Wizardmon. Stood were she was, she didn't want to make any rash desicions when she was upset...

Tag: Anyone or No one

12. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    IC:wizardmon

i should have known wizardmon thought as he took control of the fireballs. Fire was his primary elemental power, so it was bad luck for the little impmon. Still the fool should have known, and so he sent them back at him. Meanwhile he also cast his Terror illusion, and he dfirected it to the left and right of the impmon. The spell was a near-invisable bullet, but its effecrts varied.

"try this on for size" he muttered as he charged a second Terror illusion.

13. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Impmon gasped as he saw his own attack being thrown back at him. The blow of his own attack knocked Impmon to the ground. He jumped back up just to get caught in one of wizardmon's attacks.

"I'm not going to lose to the likes of you!!!" Impmon yelled as he braced himself from wizardmon's attack...

Tag: wizardmon

14. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

Wizardmon watched with a smirk as his Terror Illusion hit the impmon. He could have dodged the attack, by jumping but most digimon didn't think in three dimensions. The illusion was actually unknown to him, and he just let the attack loose. On it's own it would show impmon his worst fears. Though he could guess.

tag:Impmon

15. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    IC:Impmon

"What kind of power is this?" Impmon muttered to himself as wizardmon smirked at Impmon's ignorance. "Dang! I'm gonna lose to this nobody!! Where's that annoying renamon when you need her!!" Impmon growled to himself as wizardmon threw his attack at impmon. //I don't know how much more of this crap I can take with out passing out...// Impmon thought, he had taken a lot of damage from wizardmon's attacks...

Tag:Wizardmon

16. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

wizardmon could see that the impmon had taken heavy damage from his attacks. The little impmon was panting heavily and appeared to be bleeding. He still looked ready to fight though, despite his injuries. And wizardmon had to admit that was something to be proud of. And not once had he cried out for help or any of the like, so wizardmon decided to take pity on him. And besides all that, even though he wasn't injured manipulating fire (especially someone elses) was tiring and launching two Terror Illusions took up a lot of energy as well

"i think you get my point" wizardmon said calmly "are we done, or should i attack you again?"

17. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Impmon looked down at himself, his right arm was numb and blood oozed from a deep cut. He had burns on his chest.

"You think I'm weak, that's why you're going easy on me, isn't it." impmon said as he glared at wizardmon.

"I will not lose to YOU!!" impmon yelled as he started running straight at wizardmon. At the same time, Renamon watched impmon from the distance as she ran back to the battle field,

TAG: wizardmon

18. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006

wizardmon sighed as the impmon rushed him. Once again a peaceful solution had been adverted by a fool hearty rookie digimon. Why didn't they know there place? Still he did respect the little fool for his bravery. Maybe he would watch over this one until he digivolved...

But as for now, all wizardmon did was cast a flying spell, sending him hovering out of the impmon's reach.

"Look, i'm tired of fighting you. And even though you were a worthy opponent i'm tired of fighting for now" wizardmon said, addressing the impmon " i'm tired, and you are tired too. So i'm going to watch you until you digivolve, then we can fight again."

With that, wizardmon used all but a little of his energy (apperantly he was more tired then he thought) to cast an invisability spell. He sat there hovering, wondering what the impmon would do next.

19. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    Renamon

Impmon knew that wizardmon was right, they both were tired, but impmon didn't want to admitt it,

"Don't run from me, you coward!!" Impmon yelled to the sky.

"Impmon! You fool, do you want to get killed!!" Renamon ran to Impmon, " You know you're hurt and you should rest, just take wizardmon's offer. We can do this peacefully or we can do this the hard way..." renamon said, she glared at impmon. Impmon grumbled to what he said next,

"FINE!! We can tag along with wizardmon, but once I digivolve, we are out of here!" impmon growled as he folded his arms.

TAG: Wizardmon

20. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006
    OOC: Since there's no definate "bad guy" yet, I'll be playing the villians' roles until we have someone who wants to make a steady character...
    ------------------
    IC: ????

In the dark shadows of cold dungeon, a helpless digimon cries out for help,

"Please, don't hurt me!! I swear, I don't know anything!!!"
    a palamon cowarded near the corner of the dungeon, her eyes were full of tears,

"So, thou claim to not know what I am speaking about..."

"Help me!!!" the palamon cried.

"No one is going to hear you..." the shadow crept close to the frightened digimon, the palamon sceamed in terror as she attacked, her ivy vines tried to wrap around the shadow,

"You inpunat fool!!"
    the shadow digimon growled as he unleashed a shadow ball in the direction of the small plant-like digimon, with no time to scream, the little plant was demolished in seconds.

"Pathetic weakling!!" the shadow growled... "I can always find answers....."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    OOC: I'm not finished with this post yet, but anyone can reply to it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.