main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Digital AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by DarthChubs, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthChubs

DarthChubs Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    Howdy Tulsa folks,

You don't know me, and I don't know you, but I live in Tulsa and I've been reading this forum since its creation. I figured I'd pose a question to you and see if you've thought about it.

Plano, TX has the nearest DLP theater. Have any of you thought about making the journey to see AOTC in its full digital glory? I'm planning on it! I'm hoping to see it on opening day down there, but since advanced ticket sales have yet to be confirmed, i'm waiting in the wings.

Digital - the way it is meant to be seen.

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    DarthChubs,

Welcome to the boards. Yes, several of us are planning on going to see EP II in Plano, though not until that weekend. There is also a Sci Fi Expo that weekend honoring 25 years of SW. Many stars from the saga will be there, and we are looking at getting as many members of the group down there for the show and the movie. Email me at ti622@yahoo.com, and I will add you to our interim email list. Our website is in the works. We look forward to hearing from you!

3. DarthChubs

DarthChubs Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    Ah yes, I had forgotten about the sci-fi expo. I took the day off of work on May 16, but I forgot to take off other days so I could go to the expo. Normally I have to work on Fridays and Saturdays w/o other coverage, so I didn't plan for the expo.

GENERAL_FEL, ye shall hear from me. I look forward to the website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.