DIGITAL LLAMA RADIO #6

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Azeem, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: TCF-1138
  1. Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus

star 4
    TheForce.Net Presents DIGITAL LLAMA RADIO #6

Ladies and Gentlemen, the latest and greatest from Digital Llama... and we have special guests! From the cast and crew of [link=http://www.theforce.net/theater/comingsoon/brokenallegiance/index.shtml]Broken Allegiance[/link], Director Nick Hallam, Leading Lady Niobe Dean, and Villian extraordinaire Hadrian Jonathan. Not enough for you?

Abe's wife Becca also joined us on the show! Listen to the 8 of them (Yes, 8!!!) talk about the brand new AOTC trailer, fight training for fanfilms, and how Chris's marraige proposal to Niobe still goes unanswered. Download it now!

[link=http://www.theforce.net/theater/radio/index.shtml]DIGITAL LLAMA RADIO #6[/link]
  2. Master_Comyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Download commencing! HA! I'm THE FIRST!!! Eat that Ewing!!!
  3. ewingsquadron Jedi Master

star 5
    Well, I--

I just---

Aw, dammit. . .

download commencing. . . ;)
  4. Master_Comyn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ewing at a loss for words? AH HA!

So does this ultimately secure my position as the 42nd llama?

But anyway, I just wanna say:

AWESOME JOB GUYS!!! I really enjoyed it! Of course, it being midnight on the East Coast, I kept my family up with my laughing and constantly falling out of my chair. But you guys never did discuss my Ask The Panel question. I actually meant for you guys to NOT answer it right away, resolving it within the night and bringing a pointless empty feeling to my very being, moving my bowels. But I did like the show. Sigh... perhaps I'll never get a mention on the show.....
  5. ewingsquadron Jedi Master

star 5
    This I could tell was a really fun show! I hope that you periodically have guests on, as it adds a whole new atmosphere to DLR. I'm gonna miss Justin being there, but I can definatley tell that this show is getting better and better as you guys go along. :)
  6. ObiWanSpicoli Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Once again, you guys pulled off another great show. Abe, Becca's gotta real sexy voice on her, lucky bastard. Very funny, and I liked your little Q & A with the Broken Allegiance team, especially Nobe. Keep it up guys and crank out that movie before Jake Loyd gets chest hair.
  7. Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan

star 4
    <Keep it up guys and crank out that movie before Jake Loyd gets chest hair.>

So i've got about 15 years....

-Chris
  8. buliwif Jedi Padawan

star 4
    best show everrrrrrrr...

yea... :D
  9. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It was very interesting to hear about BA from Nick, Niobe and Hadrian, though sometimes I had trouble hearing what they said when music was added over their speech... :(
  10. EagleIFilms Jedi Knight

star 5
    Dammit, how did I miss this?

Anyway, downloading now.
  11. EagleIFilms Jedi Knight

star 5
    Ok, I listened to the show, and it was quite good.

I liked the interview, and I liked how you discussed the film with them, and your Bandaras comments were qutie funny.

What I didn't like is that you didn't use my Ask the Panel, and you didn't talk about spoilers. Grr. :mad:

Well, maybe next time.
  12. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Eagle :

apparently to be featured in Ask the Panel, you have to send letters... Errrr ? :confused:

By the way, A and L, blah blah blah, I didn't get the "Call me AL" thing, must be a reference we don't have here in France...
  13. Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan

star 4
    A reference to a Paul Simon song which i have a special affection for because i had to play it in Marching band in high school. A Lot less boring then the usual crap we had to play. :)

-Chris
  14. EagleIFilms Jedi Knight

star 5
    apparently to be featured in Ask the Panel, you have to send letters... Errrr ?

Errr...I DID send a letter.

Well, Chris tells me it was an honest mistake, and it'll be on the next show.
  15. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Eagle, I was referring to LETTERS, as A,B,C... not mails... but nevermind :)
  16. Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I guess he had to be there. LOL...

-Chris
  17. Master_Comyn Jedi Master

star 4
    So when's #7 coming out?
  18. Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan

star 4
    it's normally 3 weeks between shows, but we may have to wait a bit longer as i will be in Colorado from March 24-31 (helping on the set of Chad Peter's sequel to "Sex, Drugs, and Natalie Portman"). I plan to do a lot of documenting of that, though, so i'll have *something* to show you guys.

If i can work it out, we just might record a show before i go... I really liked Power of the Sith so we might have to gab about that while it's still new. Now that we have the ability to have guests on the show, i have no shortage of topics, either. :) No more waiting for something interesting to happen! So who knows.... watch for something soon.

-Chris
  19. Master_Comyn Jedi Master

star 4
    So how come Stick here gets to go and you other guys don't? 8-}
  20. Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Because "Stick" paid for the tickets. :)

-Chris
  21. TigerClaw Jedi Master

star 1
    When he meant to send letters, He actually meant emails, They answered my question durring the show, The one about the Special Editions of the Original Trilogy. :)
  22. darthzarth Jedi Youngling

You guys had me at hello..."tear"
    I will be back.
  23. Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I, for one, can't wait for DLR 7.

;-)
  24. Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You oughtta post more Justin :)
  25. MasterYodaSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That show was good, though a little long. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Though, its a little annoying hearing you use the CBS Mailbag song when Paul Shaffer doesn't even play it any more... but that's just being picky ;)

-MYS
Moderators: TCF-1138
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.