main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Digital "only" scenes??

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth-JYoda320, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-JYoda320

Darth-JYoda320 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    To introduce myself, I've been a long time reader, but just recently joined. HI ALL!!!! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed scenes only in the digital version. I can only recall one scene, and I know it was mentioned a while ago on the main page. The scene where Padme "holds" Anakin's hand, in the digital version and it just shows Anakin's hand by his side in the film version. Anyone notice anything else, I'm sure this is not the only "extra" scene.

2. JYoda320

JYoda320 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Well, well my Alter ego ;) 'Bout time you joined. Anyway I've only seen the movie in DP once, and you're right I DO remember that scene at the end w/ Anakin's hand. I'm going to see it again this Wed, so I'll keep an eye out.

3. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    If you're talking about the wedding at the end of the film, you might be mistaken. I've seen both versions(digital/regular) on several times each, and the only difference is the Battle Arena and what Obi-Wan says to Anakin as the Reek is let out of it holding cell.

4. Darth-JYoda320

Darth-JYoda320 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    Didn't notice that, but I'll keep an eye out for it next time. Look at the end during the wedding. In the DP version Padme actually holds the new metal hand of Anakin and in the film version it just shows it hanging by his side. A small difference, but I'm sure it's there.

5. Wolfgang_Treadwell

Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Hmm, I know I saw the hand holding on opening night--on FILM. Saw the DP later.

What are the battle arena/reek dialogue differences?

6. SakicJade

SakicJade Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    There is no dialouge difference. That is a rumor. The only one is the hand holding. I've seen the movie more times than most people, and trust me when i say this. The hand is the ONLY difference.

7. DarthBadGuy

DarthBadGuy Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    Actually, in the battle arena scene there is a difference in dialoge, but it's only one word. Obi Wan says "be mindful of your feelings" in one and "be mindful of the force" in another, I forget which is which. It's real minor though

8. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Ummm, just because you have seen something more than most people SakicJade, does not mean that they're wrong. If someone who watched the Film version several times and then read about the Arena difference, then watched the Digital version, and noticed it would not be wrong. Do you work at a theatre like most self-professed Star Wars experts?

9. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Easy Forja. Be mindful of the written word. It often differs in meaning between author and reader. Don't look for an offense where one wasn't intended.

(Hey, how's that for my Jedi Master impression?)

Sandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.