main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dimensions Collide - The Rise of Evil

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Chukles38, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: So... I finally finish my post... and log in... and someones tagged me... making my post useless... *facepalm*

*mumbles about lack of patience and goes to write another post*

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Toshiko, Castle courtyard

Toshiko had excellent peripheral vision and noticed that several new players had popped into existence from across the courtyard, and were approaching slowly across the lawn, zeroing in on original contestants that had not yet challenged anyone.

Moe had mentioned something about NPCs, and now that she had context to work with, she now recognised that he hadn?t been referring to the car park franchise.
    Which would be NCP, anyway. Her subconscious piped up helpfully.

None had yet approached her, for which she was grateful, for if she was going to be thrust into battle, sans breakfast, she wanted that blow-holed buffoon to be her first target.

?BATTLE ME!? An old Pirates of the Caribbean reject roared at someone, his voice full of the power of the stormy seas.

?Say it, don?t spray it.? Tosh muttered, wiping the atomised brine from the right side of her face, determined not to attract the sea captain?s attention. She expected there would be all sorts of bad karma in kicking his wooden leg away, and had the feeling that that would be less helpful in these environs.

She looked closer at the heavy browed being that was the land whale, and tried to attract it?s attention through the holographic kid in the shorts that had arrived next to the Gunbuster.

Tag: Charles

3. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Bale
    -Courtyard

I was listening to some new Drake and out of nowhere, this dude comes up and challenges me. I had black Dickie shorts and a gray hoodie and headphones on. Whatever. This dude was trying to sweat my swag, so he must know what's coming. I stood up slowly and turned to him, taking off my headphones.

"Dude, whatever. You're about to get rolled out anyway."

I strapped my duel disc on and started that baby up. I had beat everyone in my old neighborhood with my Hip-Hop Deck. It had all the makings of a classic in this ****. I had Nas, LL Cool J, NWA, Biggie, and Tupac in here. Hell, man, I even got some Will Smith in here. I gave the dude another look before laughing.

"I'M THE RAPPER AND THE DJ, HOMIE!"

Hmm...I think I'm going to start off with that card. The card was a creature card with Jazzy Jeff on the turntables and a younger Fresh Prince with the microphone with a brightly colored jacket and pants. "I'm not holding back, babyboy. You have just challenged the kid with the Huey deck."

[image=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_n9btJQR-SGE/RqPm4UiirGI/AAAAAAAAAU8/X2vVjtbUW-c/s320/HUEY.jpg]

Tag: Ramza aka The Mistake Maker aka the Loser, because I'm THE WINNER

4. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Marcus Fairholm
    Who apparently eats in the courtyard

Mornings. Mornings and genius didn't get along. This morning was no different. Marcus was, for all intents and purposes, a nocturnal soul. As such he liked to say his theme song was ?The Night?, be this the one by Disturbed or Voltaire it really didn't matter to Marcus. Both suited him in one way or another. This was probably why the first songs that played on his MP3 player were those two songs, Voltaire first, to work up to the heavier Disturbed. Never start your MP3 player with metal at full volume, or you won't hear all day.

Yesterday, he had a 'riveting' conversation with one Vaikkö Hanssen and he had to say, he'd never heard so many uses of the word Metal in one conversation ever, and he'd had conversations with people studying Metallurgy before. The man was friendly, though rough around the edges, spikes not withstanding. The two had arranged something that one would actually expect from a reality tv show. An alliance, so to speak, to work together to get to the top. As they both realized, despite their deferences, they were probably the only two in this whole damned tournament that had anything in common with the other.

Marcus was in fact sure his alliance with Vaikkö would come in handy. He'd seen far to many Saturday morning cartoons to not know that someone somewhere, was gonna pull a doubles match out of their hindquarters. It was a given for stuff like this, it was a cliché, hell half the people here were clichés, so the doubles thing was a given.

But it was the single duels that Marcus thought about as he picked through his simple breakfast and Mountain Dew. He honestly hated not being able to research his opponents, and while he had researched some of the bigger names at the tourney, he barely scratched the surface. ?To many damned people...? he said to himself as he ate a piece of sausage and a mountain dew chaser. ?To damn noisy too.? At that comment, he put in his headphones and turned on the MP3 player to the last song played. ?Ahh... Deathstars.?

Marcus didn't have time really to enjoy his music or his breakfast before he was tapped on the shoulder. ?Oh what in the name of Minovsky Physics!? The disgruntled nerd cried as he pulled his earphones from his ears and turned around to be face to face with a... pirate? ?Uhhh... The Pirates of the Caribbean Convention isn't here mate.? The pirate didn't reply, but his Parrot did, and it asked for a duel. Followed by the exact same sentiments by the Pirate. This caused Marcus to fall over and convulse with laughter ?OH MY GOD LAD!? he cried, ?Do you have any bloody clue how cliché you are? Here you are dressed like a reject from a Disney trilogy and you Actually have a bloody parrot. Oh this is rich.?

Getting up, and subsequently grabbing his mountain dew and the last bite of sausage as he did, he continued to snicker his head off. ?Ok... ok. Breath Marcus its just a guy in a...? and he again bursted out laughing, spitting out small chunks of sausage as he did. After about a minute though, he head his resolve back to him. Breathing slowly and doing his damned best not to burst out laughing again Marcus nodded, ?Alright? he motioned for Arrgs McScurvvy to back off, ?I go first.?

Marcus put his deck, shuffled of course, into the appropriate slot on the... arm thingy, placed his other cards in their appropriate little drawers, and drew the top seven cards off his deck. And he smiled. ?Well lets see... For Starters I'll summon my MBF-02 Strike Rouge? the card was placed on the arm... thingy and the holographic image of a likely 1:4 scale version of the Mobile Suit in question appeared, and like a scene from the show it was from it drew two combat knife looking objects from storage sections in its hips.

?Then I'll place this response card face down and end my turn.?

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/MBF-02%20Strike%20Rouge.jpg]

Tag: Ramza, watchers?

5. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC: Vaikkö Hanssen
    Castle Courtyard

Vaikkö was quietly enjoying his lunch, thinking upon the alliance he made with some weird nerd who happened to like Metal too.

"Well, its obviously going to be useful. I mean, even in battle of the bands, they aren't all one man bands..." he thought.

Just then, his train of thought was interrupted by some loser in a trenchcoat and fedora trying to be cool while challenging him to a battle.

Vaikkö then laughed, and with a flick of a switch on his portable stereo system, he began, with the sound of guitars wailing in the background.

"I don't think you quite know what you are doing! Its time for you to get smited by the Metal Gods! I go first!"

He then readied his card holder thingy, shuffled his deck, and drew his hand.

"First, I will play Ragnarök Festival! Possibly the baddest most awesome Open Air Heavy Metal Fest one can go to!"

Ragnarök Festival - Arte: Concert Gig (Heavy Metal)
    Concert Gigs stay on the field until another Concert Gig is placed on the field.
    Heavy Metal Fighters gain 100 attack and defense for each Heavy Metal Fighter you control.

With that, the playing field changed to a holographic replica of an Open Air Concert Venue as seen at Ragnarök Festivals.

"Next I will play the fighter known as Symphony X! This Progressive Metal Band was formed in 1994 and have been rocking ever since, with such hits as The Divine Wings of Tragedy and V: The New Mythology Suite!"

Symphony X - Fighter (Heavy Metal)
    Basic Fighter (This card can only be summoned from hand, or from the deck by the effect of another card. It can be summoned from the graveyard any way.)
    Genre: Progressive Metal
    Divine Wings of Tragedy - When this card is destroyed by an enemy monster, that monster is also destroyed.
    Revelation (Divus Pennae Ex Tragoedia) - All monsters destroyed by this card inflict damage equal to their controller's survival points equal to their attack.
    ATK/1500 DEF/2000

With that, a metal band with long dark hair dressed in black appeared on the "stage" on the field, in full concert regalia.

"Also, thanks to the awesome that is the Ragnarök Festival, their attack and defense are boosted by 100!"

"I'll end my turn with a face down arte or response card! Your move!"

TAG: Ramza, Spectators

6. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    OoC: The following use of Jeremiah is with permission.

Maximilian Von Trapp

Nightmare Luffy's monstrously huge blue arm smashed Kefka in his pale white face. It was enough to end Kefka, and Maximilian watched as his points went from 8000 down to 3400.

?Hmph,? Maximilian pouted, crossing his arms(Kefka was a personal favorite of his). ?That was not a very nice thing to do.? The twitch in his eye betrayed the cool demeanor he was trying to project. He couldn't stand to have his defense broken through, but he had to wait to use the response card he had laid down.

?OUTRAGEOUS!? bellowed Jeremiah, and let out a laugh. ?I will end my turn there, then.?

It was Maximilian's turn now, and he drew his card. Finally, just the fighter he was waiting for.

?I wonder,? he said, ?just what it is you're hiding beneath that face down response card. Perhaps my friend here can tell me.?

He slid the card into the fighter slot, and in the field rose a small man clad in a green body suit.

?KOO ? LOO ? LIM ? PAH!? the tiny little man said, all the while performing a dance and tossing confetti into the air.

Mr. Tingle
    [warrior]
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/Tingle.jpg]
    Effect ? Tingle's Chart
    One opponent's response cards will be sent to the graveyard. Also, one card from own graveyard will be placed in a response card slot. If it is a response card, it will be used normally. If it isn't a response card, it goes back to the graveyard upon activation."
    ATK/0200 DEF/0300

?I hope you did not have big plans for that response card,? Maximilian let out a light, airy laugh. ?And now I will move Alucard into ATK position, but first, I will play Western Princess on Alucard!?

Western Princess
    [spell card]
    [image=http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/14/14301.jpg]
    Equip to warrior to flip their ATK points for their DEF points.

?I will play a response card and end my turn there. Be gentle,? he said, putting a finger to his lips.

Tag: Bart

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Gottfried Euler (Again, pronounced OY-ler. Let's fix a common misconception, folks!)
    Dungeons

"Hmm... with that sort of opening maneuver there are only 10^5 possible deck types you could be operating under," Gottfried chuckled, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

He drew the top card of his deck and glanced at his hand, before smiling devilishly. "Perhaps it's time we started narrowing down the odds. You see, deck types are mutually exclusive events."

Gottfried clearly separated one card from the rest. "That is, if you've got one deck, you obviously don't have another, and so on."

He brought his left hand to the card. "So, the the odds of each deck type being used can be added up."

He threw the card in the arte slot. "This sort of thing is referred to as... Collectively Exhaustive Events!"

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/createcardphp-1.jpg]

With deft precision, Gottfried drew three cards. His smile widened. "Now, the funny thing about cards is they're not mutually exclusive. But that hardly matters, seeing as I've just drawn your doom!"

He tossed a fighter card down, revealing a hideous string of numbers, followed by more numbers, followed by still more numbers!

"I summon The Fibonacci Sequence, in attack mode!"

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/createcard-1php.jpg]

"I'll also lay down a response or arte. Now, Fibonacci Sequence, destroy the Five-Banded Bondsmage!"

The string of numbers lashed out, headed directly for the thief's fighter! What would he do?

TAG: Peng

[i][b]Ho-Ig-Uy[/b]
    Courtyard[/i]

[b]"An interesting opening maneuver, to be sure,"[/b] Yu - er, [i]Ho-Ig-Uy[/i] replied, his voice as Dan Green as ever.

He glanced at his hand, noting nothing of any real use. He sighed.

"[b]It seems I will simply be placing a mons- [i]fighter[/i] in defensive position, and I'll place down another card on the field for future use. That ends my turn."[/b] He felt his hands go a bit cold. He would have to be very careful, now.

If he wasn't, he could get struck by a lightning bolt.

No, seriously, he had seen it himself.

[b]TAG: Blu[/b]

[hr]
    [i][b]Captain Seadog[/b]
    Courtyard[/i]

It seemed other battles had begun. That suited Seadog's fancy just fine, he liked the atmosphere a card game brought to a place. "Arr, a pirate I may be, but at least I kin give up mee kiddy toys, boy," he sneered, drawing a card.

"Awk! Walk the plank, walk the plank!" Bill squawked, flapping his wings. Seadog's sneer widened into a grin.

"Indeed, Bill, indeed. I be activating the field arte, [i]Sea of Lost Ships[/i]!"

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/createcard-2php.jpg]

The ground around them seemed to take on a ghostly shade of blue, and if you didn't know better you'd swear there was a fog in the air.

"Arr har har har har!" Seadog laughed, "And now I'll be summoning one of my heroes, Captain Jack Morgan!"

A tall, grinning pirate captain standing atop a barrel appeared in front of him.

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/createcard-3php.jpg]

"Captain Jack will get ye by tonight! Go, Morgan, attack his puny toy!"

[b]TAG: Kahn[/b]

[hr]
    [i][b]The Hatted One[/b]
    Courtyard[/i]

Ooookaaaaayyy... So this was definitely outside of The Hatted One's field of musical expertise. But unfortunately there was one man in his deck who knew how to deal with loud music. God, had that comic [i]sucked[/i].

"I summon Batman, the Fortunate Son, in attack position!" the Hatted One declared. A decidedly poorly drawn dark knight appeared before them.

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/createcard-4php.jpg]

"Apparently, Batman doesn't like any kind of rock, and that includes... whatever it is you're playing. So I'll lay down a facedown, and then he's going to attack your band and put them out of his misery!"

[b]TAG: Kev[/b]

8. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Danny Fenton
    Kiwi Incorporated Castle Courtyard

Danny's attention was broken of the duel he had been watching when he was bumped into from behind. Turning around he saw an adult, an older man likely somewhere in his thirties, wearing, well, the type of clothing you'd expect to see on an office worker. The massive amount of pens and pencils stuffed into the man's shirt pocket sealed the "geeky office worker" look. Kinda reminded him of what an older Sydney Pointdexter might have looked like.

?Hey, young sir, let us engage in a captivating game of Underground Fighting Monsters for our enjoyment and the transfer of the coveted Kiwi Slices.?

A smile grew on Danny's face, he had his first opportunity at a third kiwi slice and he was not letting it slip by him unreached for. "Sure thing, and good luck!" Then, more quietly so as to avoid the man hearing it, "You're going to need it..." Danny was after all very proud of the deck he had taken months assembling, and it hadn't let him down yet.

When they were in a good spot Danny looked toward his new opponent and drew his cards, his opponent doing the same. Noticing the man was letting him have the first turn the young halfa thought through his options as he looked through his hand. A grin spread across his features.

"I place two response cards face down, and summon a particularly annoying someone I know in attack mode." Danny said, his voice calm and full of confidence. A pirate costumed ghost kid faded into existence, a child-like mischievous grin upon its face.

[image=http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3921/382722i.jpg]

"Your turn."

Tag: Chukles

9. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Marcus Fairholm

?This was going to be fun? Marcus though to himself as his 'opponent' activated a pirate themed Field card. ?Well this wasn't expected at ALL? Marcus said mockingly. He continued to look about uninterested even as the Pirate summoned, well a Pirate and issued an attack against his glorious mobile suit.

?The Sea air and scurvy must have rotted your brain Arrgs McScurvy.? the Scottish 'scientist' activated his response card. ?I activate my Response. Gefjun Disturber!?

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Gefjun_Disturber.jpg]

Several small devices popped up out of the 'ground' and generated a blue field around Captain Morgan, haulting him in his tracks.

?And Arrgs McScurvy since you attacked and ended your turn I'll take mine.? Marcus took a deep breath and drew the next card from his hand. ?I activate MBF-02 Strike Rouge's special ability and transform it into a MBF-02+202QX Strike Rouge IWSP.? The image of the Mobile Suit changed quite a bit. It gained a backpack with two large swords half its height in length at its hips, two small cannons at the shoulders, and two larger cannons extending out above these.

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Strike_Rouge_ISWP.jpg]

?Then I summon a Type-01 Guren Mk-II to the field in attack position. Then I will set these two cards face down.?

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Type-01_Gurin_Mk-II.jpg]

?And, because I Can, and I'm an evil genius, I activate the MBF-01+202QX Strike Rouge IWSP's special ability and destroy your Sea of Lost Ships. And with that out of the way I have my Guren Mk-II Attack Captain Jack Morgan!? The red mecha drew its right arm back, a red charge forming at hits palm, as it launched forward at the red clad pirates head. "By the way Arrgs, If you gave up your 'kiddy toys' Why in the name of Zefram Cochrane are you playing a child's card game?"

Tag: Ramza, Spectators

10. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    Name: Arnold Stalone

Race: Human

General Appearance: [image=http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll83/Anima-sama/kenshiro.jpg]

Deck Theme: MOE/MOTE (anything anime related that deals with cute-Moe or Mote- beautiful)

General Personality: A Gruff and Serious man , who has no time for anything ?flippant? or pointless. Often spends his time lecturing on the subtle nuances in appreciating Martial Arts, Gardening, Dating Sims, Shujo anime, and Domestic Pets.

Brief Biography:
    Arnold Stalone, was born to a simple Boston based family, that practiced the dangerous and forbidden Martial Art that was banned in China thousands of years ago for being too dangerous. A single well placed blow, with the knowledge of this art behind it, can kill any man in existence with an explosion.

The art itself is only passed down to one family member each generation, with the others having their hands removed so they could not practice what they know. Only the strongest in the family is allowed to use it, once they find out the meaning of strength.

Arnold is that man, having found out the cornerstone of human strength and the reason for every human achievement. Cuteness. Now spreading his philosophy of the strength of flowers and puppies, through cracking open skulls and beating down fools in children?s trading card games, Arnold now goes to face his biggest challenge yet.

[b]
    IC: Arnold Stalone[/b]
    [i]Maid Cafe, Castle[/i]

Arnold felt a wave of disappointment wash over him as he entered the castle's poorly named "Master Knows Best". From the outside it looked promising, as there was vintage Victorian furniture abound in the place, and fine china was scene on every table. 'What American Cafe's lack in heart, they might make up for in class I guess" Arnold thought to himself as he opened the cafe's chocolate brown wooden doors. When he was inside though he knew better.

In a failed attempt to make the customers connect and sympathize with the maids, they gave them slightly more revealing outfits then in the norm, with skirts that ended at the knees, and low cut blouses. Arnold had no choice to sigh in contempt. The point of the maid outfit was for waitresses' to beauty to shine out a lighthouse in a foggy sea, but such a shallow attempt at such a thing only managed to dim their inherent adorableness. Worst of all, it seemed that the scantily clad maids where not wearing cotton uniforms, but some cheap fabric that made 'whoosing' sounds as the miads walked about the store. It was like the owner bought them out of Halloween costume store's bargain bin, instead of ordering the proper authentic uniforms. They maids themselves weren't helping, with false, large smiles that looked like they kept on barely by pure willpower. The maids, made polite courtesy with obviously over rehearsed greetings and honorifics. Even from over in back of the room, Arnold could see an attractive black maid recoil from a plump, pale, pimply faced customer, as he handed his menu back to her.

These maids had no class. Did they not realize the beauty of the maid was not skin deep, but on how she prided herself and her work in spite of (and because of) whatever faults she had? It was the like the owner just wanted the patrons to ogle the waitresses, and not feel the idealistic atmosphere found in Victorian lore.

The decor, while pretty on the outside, was hollow on the inside. While authentic and realistic Victorian furniture was commonplace in the cafe, it was horribly mismatched. Victorian couches lay next to kitchen tables, coffee stools stood next to large imposing living room chairs, kitchen tables where surrounded by living room furniture...it was pure madness. Worse yet, the carpet was a cheap knock off that looked like it had been made of plastic, with the red velvet actually getting duller whenever Arnold walked. Arnold couldn't even bare to look at the platic plants that littered the cafe.

"Ummm...do YOU want a seat?" A pretty red haired maid with long pigtails asked in surprise, eying him up and down. What? Hadn't these women s

11. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Kenneth Appleton

Kenneth smiled as the boy made his turn. This was going to be fun. The monster on the field wasn't all that great, and so... this may prove to be an easy win. He drew a card and looked over his hand quickly.

"I shall play this secret fighter card in face-down defense mode, and activate Supply Room. So long as it is on the field, all of my Office Supply fighters gain one hundred points additionally to their attack and defense. In addition, I play this other card face-down."

[image=http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/bluechukles/Kenneth%20Appleton/SupplyRoom.jpg]

Okay... seriously..... office supplies? There are some weird people here. And you think this is bad, just wait until later. We have some real doozies whipped up just now. And so, Kenneth pretty much is a thirty-something weirdo with a fetish for office supplies. I mean, I love pens as much as the next guy, but seriously.... oh, right, we have a point in this. My sincerest apologies. Let's see..... oh yes.....

Kenneth smiled as he ended his turn and passed the next one onto the strange looking boy.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Quite randomly, a young girl, blond and beautiful, looking a lot like Yvette from the movie Clue, moved quickly through the castle. By a strange coincident, her name happened to be Yvette. Okay, you got us. It is the same Yvette, but once again we digress. She was dressed in a nicely revealing French maid outfit, and as she walked her... um... her jovial personality was plainly evident. Yeah, that's it.

Anyways, she was blond, beautiful and in a fashion similar to the rest of the NPCs in this game, she bumped into a very tall, muscular, and rugged man. However, she was a far better person to have run into you than the other two that had thus far bumped into the other battlers. Wow. We are way outta it today. Anyways, she flashed him a seductive smile and shyly blushed at him. "Would you please, sir, honor me with a battle?" Her French accent was clearly evident.

Tag: MIB

12. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    OOC: You can play character cards in the face down position? Hmm...

13. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    GM note: Yes, face-down defense, unless ramza feels like contradicting me. :p

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Castle Courtyard

"Response card! Sea of Lies! Allowing me to discard up to five cards, in order to remove the same amount of cards on your field from the game! I discard two, in order for you to say goodbye to Batman and your own face down card!"

Sea of Lies - Response: Song (Heavy Metal)
    Band: Symphony X
    This song can be played once again from the graveyard if you control one card named Symphony X.
    Discard up to 5 cards to remove the same amount of cards your opponent controls from the game.

With that, the song, Sea of Lies, by Symphony X played, as if on cue, and Batman and the facedown card were covered with a massive tidal wave, and then disappeared, as if their entire existence was one big lie.

"Now," said Vaikkö, "Since you attacked and ended your turn, it is now time for my turn!"

Drawing his card, Vaikkö grinned.

"I will play the Arte Card, Awakenings! This song allows me to summon as many Heavy Metal Fighter cards from my graveyard as possible! Meaning the two I discarded, will be Awakened!"

The song, Awakenings, by Symphony X played, and brought forth two new fighter cards from beyond the grave.

Awakenings - Arte: Song (Heavy Metal)
    Band: Symphony X
    This song can be played once again from the graveyard if you control one card named Symphony X.
    Summon to your side of the field as many Heavy Metal Fighter cards from your graveyard as possible.

"Say hello, to Wintersun, and Manowar!"

Wintersun - Fighter (Heavy Metal)
    1 Tribute Fighter (This card can only be summoned from hand by sacrificing 1 monster, or from the deck by the effect of another card. It can be summoned from the graveyard any way.)
    Genre: Death Metal
    Beautiful Death - When this card is sent to the graveyard, inflict damage to the opponent equal to its attack.
    Sleeping Stars - When this card attacks, it cannot be defended against by fighters.
    ATK/2000 DEF/500

Manowar - Fighter (Heavy Metal)
    3 Tribute Fighter (This card can only be summoned from hand by sacrificing three monsters, or from the deck by the effect of another card. It can be summoned from the graveyard any way.)
    Genre: Heavy Metal
    Metal Warriors - This card cannot be destroyed.
    Die for Metal - When your opponent declares an attack, you may sacrifice one Heavy Metal Fighter to negate the attack and destroy all monsters on their side of the field.
    ATK/4000 DEF/2000

"And now, I will summon the Viking Metal band, Amon Amarth!"

Amon Amarth - Fighter (Heavy Metal)
    Basic Fighter (This card can only be summoned from hand, or from the deck by the effect of another card. It can be summoned from the graveyard any way.)
    Genre: Viking Metal
    With Oden on Our Side - As long as you control another Heavy Metal card this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.
    Pursuit of Vikings - This card gains 500 Attack points for each other Heavy Metal card you control.
    ATK/500 DEF/1500

"And, because of the awesomeness that is the Ragnarök Festival, the original attack and defense of my Heavy Metal Fighters are boosted by 300! And because of Amon Amarth's Pursuit of Vikings ability, they gain an additional 1500 Attack!"

Symphony X: ATK/1800 DEF/2300
    Wintersun: ATK/2300 DEF/800
    Manowar: ATK/4300 DEF/2300
    Amon Amarth: ATK/2300 DEF/1800

"Now, that isn't all! I will play the last card in my hand, The Gods Made Heavy Metal!"

As soon as the card was set down, the song, The Gods Made Heavy Metal, by Manowar was played, boosting the morale of all the Heavy Metal Fighters, and thus doubling their attack.

The Gods Made Heavy Metal - Arte: Song (Heavy Metal)
    Band: Manowar
    This song can be played once again from the graveyard if you control one card named Manowar.
    Double the attack of all Heavy Metal monsters you control.

Symphony X: ATK/3600 DEF/2300
    Wintersun: ATK/4600 DEF/800
    Manowar: ATK/8600 DEF/2300
    Amon Amarth: ATK/4600 DEF/1800

"Now! Play it louder than hell! Finish him!"

With

15. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    The Hatted One
    Castle Courtyard

The Hatted One simply smirked. "Well, it seems you've underestimated me. Not surprising, seeing as you seem convinced you can finish me on this turn."

"Your declaration of a direct attack against my survival points allows me to activate this card from my hand, with the power of SCIENCE! Doctor Insano's Evil Device! Dongly thing not included."

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/Insano.jpg]

An evil, cackling scientist in swirly eyed goggles appeared on the field, and pressed a button. Suddenly, a massive wormhole opened up, removing all of Vaikkö's cards on the field from play!

"Because they're removed from play, none of the cards are actually destroyed! And Doctor Insano is so evil, so cunning, that I can summon the one thing even Angry Joe couldn't handle: NEUTRO!"

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/Neutro.jpg]

A giant robot of inconsistent size appeared, it's expression blank and vacant.

"Neutro knows neither good nor evil, but he does know he's going to pummel you! Neutro, attack him directly!"

TAG: Kev

[i][b]Captain Seadog[/b]
    Courtyard[/i]

"Arr, children's card games be all the rage amongst the pirating types," Seadog chuckled, despite the fact that his survival points had just taken a hit. "And yer metal toys will not be survivin' this!"

He threw an arte into a slot. A massive, swirling vortex appeared above the field. "I be activating [i]Ill Winds A-Blowin'[/i]!"

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/Hurricane.jpg]

"It be destroyin' all yer fighters!" The two robots were buffeted to pieces by the shredding winds that descended to the field.

Nonetheless, the captain was in a jam. He didn't know what those response cards might be. Until he did, attacking could prove risky.

"And now, I be setting two cards on the field as well, and then summoning a fighter face down, like a dead man in the sea! It be yer turn, kiddie."

[b]TAG: Kahn[/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] What the Hatted One just did is the sort of thing we're looking for, folks: Massive, face-saving ***-pulls that defy all odds of likelihood.

And Chuks, seeing as I've now done just that at least two or three times, [i]why[/i] would I contradict you?

16. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Castle Courtyard
    Survival Points: 3000

All that Vaikkö could do, was take the attack like a man. He almost thought of giving up hope, but then he remembered the lyrics to one song by Ensiferum, Blood is the Price of Glory.

"If we should fall down to the ground," recited Vaikkö, "We'll rise again and never give up!"

"I initiate... the Metalocalypse!"

Metalocalypse - Arte (Heavy Metal)
    Band: Dethklok
    Destroy all fighters on the field. You may then search your deck for 1 fighter card named "Dethklok", and summon it to the field.

With that, the themesong to the show Metalocalypse played, and Neutro exploded due to its sheer sonic brutality. All while Vaikkö searched his deck for a certain card, and put it into play, then shuffling his deck afterwards.

"Say goodbye to that robotic retard, and say hello to Dethklok!"

Dethklok - Fighter (Heavy Metal)
    3 Tribute Fighter (This card can only be summoned from hand by sacrificing three monsters, or from the deck by the effect of another card. It can be summoned from the graveyard any way.)
    Genre: Death Metal
    Brutal Performance - When Dethklok destroyes a fighter, remove it from play.
    ATK/3200 DEF/1500

"Now, Dethklok, brutal beatdown! Attack his survival points!"

TAG: Ramza, Spectators

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Jeremiah Prideson
    Castle Courtyard

Jeremiah watched intently as his opponent began their turn. He'd dealt a massive blow to their points in that round. Thinking back to his friends at home, he silently thanked them. Nightmare Luffy, as well as Luffy, had been cards that belonged to his best friend Tony. Usopp, Sogeking, and Weapons From The Sky, belonged to his friend's brother, Henry. Roronoa Zoro had belonged to his friend Kyon. Sanji to yet another friend named Gene. Chopper and Franky belonged to Hiruma. And, finally, Nami, Robin, and Brook had belonged to his closest female friend, Konata. The day he'd left for this tournament, they'd all given him their cards in hope that their spirit would flow through the deck and they could help him even though they were not present. Yes, looking at the back of Nightmare Luffy, Jeremiah could feel the hope and support of his friends. He would not let them down. They had even pitched in to buy him the pack of cards for his birthday that had contained his best arte card. A card that was both powerful and a symbol of the bond he shared with those he considered friends.

?I wonder,? he said, ?just what it is you're hiding beneath that face down response card. Perhaps my friend here can tell me.?

He slid the card into the fighter slot, and in the field rose a small man clad in a green body suit.

?KOO ? LOO ? LIM ? PAH!? the tiny little man said, all the while performing a dance and tossing confetti into the air.

Jeremiah watched the tiny man dance as his response card began to rise off the ground. Without warning, the card shattered via the holographic projection. In reality, it slid out of his arm thingy and he placed it in the graveyard. "Ha ha! You got me back with that one!" Jeremiah congratulated his opponent. He was still confident. He had his friend's on his side.

?I hope you did not have big plans for that response card,? Maximilian let out a light, airy laugh. ?And now I will move Alucard into ATK position, but first, I will play Western Princess on Alucard!?

Jeremiah watched in silence as the atk and def of Alucard were flipped. It was of no matter. This duel would end when he attacked next anyway.

?I will play a response card and end my turn there. Be gentle,? he said, putting a finger to his lips.

For some reason that he had no way of explaining, a slight revulsion shot through Jeremiah. Huh, usually a cute woman doing something like that would result in the desire to protect...unless...Jeremiah shook his head and drew his next card.

"Well, I do believe with this card, we shall end this duel." he declared. "You were a worthy opponent, but the luck was with me this day." He placed the card down on the fighter slot, in attack position.

Suddenly, the holographic system worked as a girl in all white with a flowing scarf and bright long hair flew in from the sky. She took on the same pose that Gunbuster had assumed as her scarf waved with imaginary wind.

[image=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3204/bustermachine7.jpg]

"Welcome, Buster Machine #7! Now, Nightmare Luffy, attack Tingle with Gum Gum Bazooka!"

With that call, Nightmare Luffy shot both of his rubber arms out in the same pattern that he had against Kefka. This time he brought both in together for a hard hit right to Tingle's midsection.

TAG: EmpireForever

18. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Locke Lamora and Jean Tannen
    The Dungeons

"Oh Gods above. Draw a card!"

Locke was amazed at the effect that Jean's words, coupled with the image of very fast-moving equation had on his nerves.

His hand found the deck, and he swiftly drew the card from the top, amazed that it didn't go flying away, such was his speed.

He looked at it, incredulous, and put it in play.

The card read thusly:

Lamora's Stiletto - The Stiletto of the Thorn of Camorr, Locke Lamora, Master Thief. Locke Lamora is anything but competent with a blade, the exception being when he has the jump on an adversary. Lamora's Stiletto may be placed face down until needed to completely counter an attacking card.

Jean's jaw dropped. "That's bloody brilliant."

Locke swallowed. "Also terrifying."

The equation faltered and collapsed to the floor in a shuffling heap, the stiletto lodged deep in its back. Or what passed for a back.

Locke grinned. "Ahem. I believe there's a bit more to this hand yet."

Suddenly another card was in his hand. He placed it face up, in play.

Vencarlo's Fury - Calling upon the rage of Capa Barsavi, take the ATK rating of an aggressor and repay it threefold.

Jean began to grin too.

Tag: Ramza

19. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Marcus Fairholm

You'd expect a man as obsessed with his giant robots as Marcus was to be upset with the sight of his precious mechanical marvels being torn to shreds. But no. marcus smiled. As the massive holographic wind passed the hologram of one of the face down cards shifted up right. "I activate the Counter Arte "Haro Maintenance Robots."

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Haro%20maintenance%20robots.jpg]

Dozens of small representations of the tiny Haro commanded robots appeared and swarmed around the pieces of the two mecha's and in quick fashion the two robots were again standing tall and gleaming as though fresh off the assembly line. As they did this Marcus drew the card from the top of his deck, initiating his turn. "First, I activate the Guren's special ability sacrificing it to the graveyard and Special summoning from my deck the Type-01/F1Z Guren SEITEN Eight Elements Type to the field."

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Type-01F1Z_Guren_SEITEN_Eight_Elements_Type.jpg]

The red mecha vanished, but was quicly replaced by a similar robot, but with more chest armor, and ascetic differences, but most importantly, a set of 'energy wings'. Then, as his smile broadened, marcus sat down a fighter card. "I then Summon to the field the AMX-004 Qubeley to the field!"

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/amx004qubeley.jpg]

"Now, I'm not finished my salt crusted friend." Marcus said as he placed an Arte on his arm thing, "I now activate the field Sky of Damocles!" As Marcus said this, as if on cue, coming looming from over the castle came a massive 3 kilometer tall flying fortress, as it came into place over the two duelers, a light appeared over on of the five sections extending out from the bottom of it.

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Sky_of_Damocles.jpg]

"Thanks to Sky of Damocles my fighters all gain 1000 attack and 500 defense. And my Guren will use its Radiant Wave Surger to destroy your left most face down card! Oh but I'm still taking you for a ride around the seven seas lad!" Marcus played another arte. "I activate Double Facepalm. Making you skip your next turn."

[image=http://vincentmikaru.twilightmainframe.net/Stored%20Images/Cards/Double%20Facepalm.jpg]

Marcus grinned as wide as he could as he drew another card, he truly was a mad scientist. As he looked at the card he drew a second light appeared above another one of the five sections. "I place the last two cards in my hand face down on the field then activate the Guren's ability again to destroy your other face down card and activate the Strike Rouge ISWP's special ability to destroy you face down fighter. I will however, end my turn here. I would never sully the actuators of the Qubeley by having it attack a defenseless opponent."

Tag: Ramza, Spectators

OOC: I notice I forgot, when making the Sky of Damocles, to make it a field card, this is simply an error on my part.

20. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Arnold Stalone

Arnold looked at the attractive girl in the maid outfit and cringed in some disgust. Her outfit was to revealing, her accent was too perfect, and her unmentionables where very mentionable...she was no doubt the worst maid she had ever seen. Where were her flaws? When she bumped into him, she should have tumbled over landing face first into the floor or bulldozed rights over over him, leaving him only a capable of raising his hand in the air in vague defiance over her act. If she looked so perfect, she could have cut her hair short, worn a much more conservative (cartoonishly so in fact) maid outfit that she could trip on, or worn glasses. Then he would have known she was a sweet, innocent venerable girl...like all maids should be...trying her best. At the very least she could have revealed her tsundere nature by telling him to look where he was going.

"Yes, I will accept your challenge. Be warned I have spilled the blood of countless men and women on the battlefield, do not except any special treatment because you try to disguise your self as one of one the few pure things that remain in this unclean world." Arnold said, in a sharp but overall very bored voice. This woman was just one more in long line of villains against MOE and MOTE that Stalone would have to punish.

Shuffling, then placing his deck Kiwi Brand HolBattler Arm Thingy, Arnold began drawing cards and smiled briefly for a short moment. It would be quite ironic to defeat her with THIS card and possible combinations that come with it. If he was this lucky to draw this card on this first turn, then was no doubt in his mind that fate was on his side anyway.

"You, pretender of a Maid, see the real beauty of a Maid who devotes her self to her master and friends! I play Mahoro!!!"

[image=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb132/4umTroll/yugiohdeckMahoro-1.jpg]

From the holo projectors, a petite maid appeared out of nowhere followed by a small chorus of three girls singing her praises.

"And with that, I will play one response card face down and end my turn" Arnold said with a sparkle in his eyes, as he watched Mahoro dance around the castle floor in surprise.

TAG: CHUCKES

21. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Maximilian Von Trapp

?Silly boy...you didn't honestly think I was going to leave myself open to your advances, did you??

One of Maximilian's response cards activated. A small, furry something or other came spiraling out of it, and stood between Luffy's attack and Tingle.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/paflo/hermod.jpg]

A small red stone shot out of its hands and embedded itself into Luffy's chest. He look confused for a moment, and then it began to glow, as flowing red tendrils shot out of it and wrapped themselves around Luffy's entire body. There was a blinding flash, and when Luffy was again visible, it was a very different Luffy(not quite that different). His clothing had been replaced by a skimpy magical girl outfit, with wings on his ears and his hair now flowed down his back. He retained his Nightmare Luffy physique, although his chest seemed to have developed dramatically.

Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Luffy
    [magical girl]
    ATK/6650 DEF/4300

?That's a great look for him, don't you think??

Tag: Bart

22. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Jeremiah Prideson
    Castle Courtyard

?Silly boy...you didn't honestly think I was going to leave myself open to your advances, did you??

Jeremiah's color went white. He'd miscalculated the response cards of his opponent. He thought for sure the one that was activating hadn't been there before. He had been too caught up in using his friend's card that he didn't pay enough attention. It was his own mistake, and if his opponent capitalized upon it, then it was their advantage.

One of Maximilian's response cards activated. A small, furry something or other came spiraling out of it, and stood between Luffy's attack and Tingle. A small red stone shot out of its hands and embedded itself into Luffy's chest. He look confused for a moment, and then it began to glow, as flowing red tendrils shot out of it and wrapped themselves around Luffy's entire body. There was a blinding flash, and when Luffy was again visible, it was a very different Luffy(not quite that different). His clothing had been replaced by a skimpy magical girl outfit, with wings on his ears and his hair now flowed down his back. He retained his Nightmare Luffy physique, although his chest seemed to have developed dramatically.

Jeremiah couldn't believe his eyes. The card his friend gave to him was now not only working against him, but it was also a horrible monster of its former glory. It...it looked like a magical girl. That was the very opposite of being manly. He couldn't bring himself to look at it directly. His own lack of foresight had resulted in this, and he could only congratulate his opponent on taking advantage.

?That's a great look for him, don't you think??

That voice, the cards, what happened to Nightmare Luffy, Jeremiah finally put things together. This wasn't a woman he was dueling, but a rather effeminate man. But this was not the time to lose hope. No, he would just end his turn and hope for the best.

"Ha ha! But great is not a word I'd use to describe it. However, my turn is over."

TAG: EmpireForever

23. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Maximilian Von Trapp

"Since you were so kind as to lend me your own fighter, I suppose I don't need to summon any for the time being. Luffy ? what was it you called it? ah, right ? use Gum Gum Bazooka Valkyrie Smash to attack Buster Machine #7! Alucard and Tingle will attack your survival points directly!?

In reality he had no fighters left in his hand, and it was lucky that Jeremiah had attacked with such a powerful card, or Maximilian may have been in a bit of trouble.

He placed one more card in the face down position before ending his turn. He was now in a very good position to win, and it did not look as though his opponent had any chance of breaking through his own defense, especially with the cards that remained in his hand, and the one he had just placed face down on the field.

?You have put up a good fight, but now I am afraid it is all over for you. Perhaps next time you will be able to recognize when there is a trap set right in front of you.?

tag: Bart

24. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Moe the Sentinel, Toshiko Sato, Kiwi Incorporated Castle

Moe had started to wonder if he had hit his head and got concussed, as he searched the bowels of the castle for this elusive handyman, who was his best hope of finding the fine tools that Tosh had asked for, so she could prise open her arm thingy, warranty be damned.

He was starting to buy the line of guano he had fed her about being here to stop a 456? collaborator from winning the tournament!

He was actually starting to feel like an enforcer of justice as he started the search for this elusive worker, following the directions of the helpful Otaku maid upstairs on the Ground Floor.

Sure, he had heard the ruckus, but he had just assumed she or one of her fellow waitresses had dropped a tray; and whatever street-cred he had managed to amass since leaving Byss, would evaporate if he lumbered up the steps to go check on her.

The stairs leading down were a bit compact for his nine foot, wide-shouldered frame, so he had to sit on the flagstones and crab down the steps on his bottom.

?These drokking tools better be worth it,? he griped under his breath, annoyed at the thought of what this must be doing to his robes.

Eventually, he reached the bottom, and could smell the mildew and damp.

?Oh, they seriously need to get a de-humidifier down here.? He noted, then the burning red coals that passed for his eyes, widened into scarlet pools as he smelled something coppery and familiar, and he was pulling a heavy black blaster rifle from it?s hidden position under the maroon robes flowing over his form, and got both hands on it. ?Now that has to be a lot of blood for me to smell it.?

Moe proceeded carefully and quietly into the dungeon.

Outside in the hologram-filled Courtyard, the whale seemed to be ignoring her. Short of doing star jumps, Tosh felt that she had done quite enough, thank you very much, to get it?s attention.

?Right then.? She rubbed her palms together briskly, cheered at the thought of food. ?Breakfast!?

Tag: AngryLaserHobo, GMs for the scene in the dungeon

25. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: fangirl

Fangirl had spent the day exploring the castle and dreaming of walking hand in hand with Nick Jonas as she made her way through the gorgeous rooms and took in all the sights. She hardly noticed anyone else as she existed in her own world with various Jonas Brothers songs playing in her head. As she made her way back to the main hall where all the people were she heard.

?Come on GIRLIE, draw your deck! Yeah, YOU WITH THE? uh? Jonas Brothers or whatever. My name is Jackson Ray, and I CHALLENGE YOU!!! Come on, make your first move, unless YOU ARE TOO AFRAID!!?

Rolling her eyes at the man's ignorance she decided to set him straight. "By the end of this match up you will know who the Jonas Brothers are and you will be beaten by a deck themed after them."

She pulled her cards out of her Rolling Stone Magazine Jonas Brothers bag, shuffled her cards, and placed them in the deck holder. The holder spit out a few cards which she took into her hand. Her brow furrowed as she examined the cards she had drawn.

She decided to play the Nick Piano card first.

[image=http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k87/s65horsey/NickPlaysPiano.jpg]

"Your move."

Tag: Chuckles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.