main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dinner at Celebration III

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by PHATJEDI67, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    First, let give all the Star Wars UK fans a quick shout out. For those of you who are coming to Indy for C3, a group of us from Florida are meeting for dinner at St Elmo's at around 7pm on 4/20/05. So don't feel like a stranger, come on by and say hi.....whether you're a Sith or a Jedi. But if you're pretty, dinners on me. May the Force be with you.

2. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004

Great! Erm where the hells that then? I'm guessing its a well known place?

3. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Damn, we're all gonna be sooooo busy! There are soooo many parties/get togethers going on over the four days, I need to split myself into 20 different people!

4. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    St Elmos - http://www.stelmos.com/menu.php

Sorry guys, would love to join you (not sure if I am Sith or Jedi lol, hmmm) but I am vegetarian :p

5. PHATJEDI67

Apr 5, 2005
    Thanks for responding everyone. As for you my friend the vegetarian, the salads I'm told are great at St Elmo's......just in case you change your mind.

6. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Np PHATJEDI67 :) :cool: ,
    Well I'd love to ... but I am one of those weird veggies (I came from being a meat-eater) in that I am not much of a salad eater to be honest unless it's a side dish :p Even I admit that is rabbit food lmao (before anyone says it) ;)

Hence why Indian food is probs my favourite - a lot of dishes started as veg over back in the Subcontinent, came over to the UK and were adapted for English meat-eating habits, whilst still have the veg on offer.

7. PHATJEDI67

Apr 5, 2005
    Well, I think you'll be ok just look behind you and make sure there's no cotton tail growing back there. But hey, if you're in the area feel free to stop on by to meet and greet anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.