main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Dinner get together at my house tonight?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Anyone interested in a get together at my house tonight for dinner. I have the day off tomorrow and feel like barbequeing and having people over. Potluck style? I'll provide the hamburgers, hotdogs, condiments and possibly something else, maybe chili beans.

Let me know by post. We can make it at whatever time is good for the general consensus if it looks like there are any takers, even if there are only a few who want to get together. It's been pretty uneventful with the boards and everything else so I think that's why I'm in the mood to get together.

Plus, I've got my new fiberglass jango helmet, knee armor, codpiece, & jetpack that we need to figure out how to cast and make molds for everyone who's interested and what it'll cost before I get the itch to start painting(and trust me I won't be able to wait too long). We can also whip out the various games. Two TVs = Two different game consoles. Smell of barbeque. Chiminia fire going on the patio. Let me know.

2. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Aw man! I've already got plans, otherwise I'd love to. I really would like to see your laboratory (and check out some more of your leather stuff as well).

3. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    No problem, and it's really more of a messy garage and worktable than a laboratory.[face_laughs]

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    That would be so awesome, but I have to work as well.

5. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Wish I could but I have a conference call tonight at 7:30 for my 20 year reunion next year. Yep, I am on the committee.

6. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    toad and i would have loved to come but i just got home from work and i have no transpo. sorry =(

7. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    This sounds great but as I am still suffering from the Jedi plague I am unable to venture out.:( I don't think the Crazy Old Wizard will be able to make it either. Also with the sudden rain it changes things. As it is now I'm not sure about this weekend for me. Don't give up on us and try again for maybe next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.