main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Dinner w/ Jeremy Bulloch at the Austin Show . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey Peoples - just got off the phone with Tim Gardner of the TexasSuperhero show and there are still SOME spots left for the dinner with Jeremy Bulloch but slots are filling up FAST !!!

You have til May 21st to get in your payment to him but I wouldn't wait til the last minute cause it's expected to sell out. Jeremy will also be doing a drawing amongst the dinner guests to get a free copy of his book which will be presented to the winner that nite by Jeremy . . .

Contact myself or Lisa if you wish to get in to the dinner !!!

Take Care

John Laurel
    TD7012

2. gatodama

gatodama LFL Artist star 3 VIP

May 17, 2002
    folks this is a great oportunity and well worth the price of admission. the reason i say that is because at the convention you will only have a 2-3 minute(if that) interaction with jeremy in the autograph line, whereas at the dinner it will be a much more intimate setting.. there will be a better opportunity to ask him all of those questions that you have been dying to know for twenty years.

believe me when i say it is a once in a liftime chance to hang out with one of our true star wars icons and good food to boot.

please try to attend, it is one of those things that might haunt you for years if you don't.

3. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    i have just gotten off the phone with tim, the promoter of this show, and the dinner is selling fast. get this, he is getting a bigger response for lou than for jeremy. we can't have that. the food is going to be worth and the bonus is dinner with jeremy and lou. come on people. lets get hungry!!!!!

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I am definitely going to be at the dinner, but I agree with you Cat, we need more people there for Jeremy! I'm really looking forward to this event, and I hope to see as many of you there as possible! So come on people, how many chances do you get to have dinner with Boba Fett?!?!

Lisa

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Okay, I'm there. How much is the dinner costing us peeps?

6. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    go to:

www.texassuperhero.com

and contat the promoter tim gardner. he will assist you in getting your ticket for the dinner.

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I tried to contact Tim through the website you mentioned but the link is dead or broken or something. Is there another way to contact Tim Gardner? And are the tickets really $75? If so, that is just too much for me right now.

8. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    listed in the "boba fett is coming to south texas" post:
    "Hi Folks! My name is Tim Gardner (the Promoter) for the upcoming May 22 2004 Collectors EXPO! I wanted to thank everyone who got involved and contributed to the cause!
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET that Lou Ferrigno will also be at the show all of us Grew up watching him !

Something Important I wanted to remind everybody about is on May 21 2004 at 7pm there will be a Private dinner for 50 people with Lou and Jeremy at the Red Lion Hotel!

The Cost for the dinner is normally $100 I am letting all your memebers come to the dinner for only $50 and Jeremy has agreed to do pictures with everyone and 1 autograph at the dinner! WOW!! can't get better than that!!! (PLEASE I ask everyone do not take advantage of Jeremy limit for the autographs is 1 and 1 only at the dinner! ) You can get as many as you like at the show the next day!

This will be a very specail time for all the fans not many Promoters allow such events as the dinner!

Well I once again want to say thanks and I appreciate all the hard work from everyone!

Tim Gardner
    www.texassuperhero.com "

the email address is on the site twoards the bottom of the page. under the river city toys banner. the link works. contact tim with any questions.

cat

9. gatodama

May 17, 2002
    folks,

this show is in four days!!!!!! i am speaking with tim right now and he is telling me that i am the only person payed up for the dinner that is a star wars fan. what is going on here!!!!!! he needs to turn in the list for dinner guests by 3:00pm on may 25th. this is a commitment so you will not be able to change your mind because the food will be prepared for the names on the list. you will be able pay at the door on friday but you have to show up and pay. again if you commit tomorrow your plate will be made.

again contact tim by 3pm on may 25!!!!! there are five seats left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi Cat, I know off the top of my head that there's Lisa that's goin to the dinner along with Wes and Brandy from the 501st . . .

Wes I believe has sent off payment already . . .

They will be in contact with Tim ASAP . . .

John

11. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Well, count me out. I can't go to the convention at all. I don't have any money. Sorry guys. I was looking forward to this for a long time. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.