main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Directions -Star Wars Day @ Best Bargain Books in Centereach,NY Sat. Aug. 14th 2-5pm

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RnRJedi007, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    Star Wars Day @ Best Bargain Books in Centereach,NY Sat. Aug. 14th 2-5pm
    Directions to Best Bargain Books -217 Middle Country Road in Centereach. Take the LIE east to exit 62 (Nicolls RD) . Once on the service Rd go past movie theater exit on the far side of the bridge. You loop onto Nicolls RD North ( as you were going to Stony Brook Un.). The road snakes around a tad (pass Suffolk Community College) keep going til you hit Middle Country RD (route 25). exit and go west on Middle Country RD (route 25) for about a mile (a few lights-pass Meat Farms/McDonald's). The shopping center entrance is just pass the Olive Garden turn in and you'll see Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Party City.
    Best Bargain Books is right next to Big Lots.Best Bargain Books # (631)737-7777
    Please stop by We Would be Honored If You Would Join US!
    I'm calling it the Back For More Tour. Since this is the 2nd year we are doing this. LOL!!

The details on event will posted after this weekends meeting.CYA at BBQ this weekend.

2. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Will they be serving punch and pie? :)

3. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    OMG! how are you chris? please stop by that day.
    give me a call i'd like to catch up.

4. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    WE WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU WOULD JOIN US

5. CureMode

CureMode Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2010
    Sounds like fun, wish I could join you, but unfortunately my twins have a friend's Birthday party that day I have to take them to.

6. RnRJedi007

Oct 20, 2003
    I understand. maybe next time. Just pass the word along.[face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.