main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Directions to fanfilm meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Ok guys here it is!
    I am going to give basic directions for those in Jacksonville. Anyone coming outside of Jacksonville who doesn't know the area, it's still pretty simple. Mapquest can help too if you need a map.

If you are coming off I-295 (heading towards Orange Park) you will take the first San Jose Blvd exit.

If you are coming off I-295 (coming from Orange Park) you will take the only San Jose Blvd exit and go left at the end of the exit.

From that point you will stay in the right hand lane, and go to Crown Point Road. There is a Blockbuster video store at the corner of Crown Point Road on the right.

Turn RIGHT on Crown Point Road.

Go to Arrow Head Dr. and turn right. (You should see a sign that says Hunter Way as you turn on that road) If you pass Crown Point Elementary and reach St. Augustine Road, you are too far.

There will be 2 enterances on your left to get in Hunter Way Apartments. You need to take the SECOND enterance. And it is apartment 6 in building 136

The physical address is 10136 Arrow Head Drive, Apt. 6, Jacksonville, Fl 32257 if you want to use mapquest.

My number is 349-6423 for any questions driving there.

For those who can partake in beer, feel free to bring a few. I am gonna grab a six pack myself lol...

See you this Sunday! Reminder not to forget your costumes and props!

-Terry

2. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    The same time as the original meeting?

3. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Yes, same time...2pm...and for any football fans, we will have the pittsburgh game on there...lol
    -Terry

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hey Magnificent-Sith,

Unfortunately Jedi Chase can't make it today. He is actually in bed not feeling too hot so we figured it better to sit home than possibly bring germs with us. If you need costume photos we can provide them or you can just give Chase a call at some point and maybe you can catch him up on what he missed. Sorry about not coming. It was the plan, but just isn't going to work out.

Padme'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.