main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Directions to Parmatown?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JarJarJedi, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    I have no clue how to get to Parmatown. You think that I should know, seeing that I grew up here, but we don't go to the Cleveland area malls too much.

Also TSL wanted to know where it was too, so maybe he could follow me up there.

I'll be coming up 71, so if that is any help to the person giving directions. ;)

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    When 71 gets by Hopkins airport you're going to want to get on I-480 east. Get off at Ridge Road and turn right. Parmatown is about 2 miles down the road.

If your coming by I-77 your going to get on I-480 west to Ridge, and turn left, staying in the left lane on the exit ramp. Again it's about 2 miles to the mall.

When you get to Ridgewood(?) you turn right. The enterance by the foodcourt is by the first light. Somebody like Padawan should make sure this part is right.

3. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Coolio. Thanks Don. I didn't really know which was the best way to go.

Yes, it is Ridgewood Rd. beside the mall.

Is that better than getting off at 42 and turing onto Ridgewood road from there? (Is that Ridgewood or York Rd. there? doesn't say it on this map...)

Like I said, I want the best way to go, since we don't go to Cleveland that often. (Farthest we go is usually the I-X center. ;))

4. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I have no idea. I posted the only directions I know.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Just double checking, the meating is at 4 PM this sunday at the Parma Town Food court, right?

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Dude, when we're going to the meeting tomorrow, you can drop me off at Parmatown at 4:00 PM on Sunday, but they were saying that the meeting is at 4:30 at South Park.

The meeting's at Parmatown for everyone but you. just kidding.

7. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Anybody want to double check the directions I posted? I don't want anybody getting lost.

8. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Yes please, someone double check!

9. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    I at least need an idea of how to get there...JarJar, you still driving up from Akron? Want to meet at some place near the college and let me follow you up there? Two heads are better than one in getting lost. ;)

10. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    My directions are good. It was that whole Rt. 42 stuff I don't know about.

11. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    DonC's first set of directions are correct. There are many traffic lights and it's stop and go the whole way. But it is the simplest way. I know of other ways to get there, but I don't want to confuse anyone.

12. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Those directions sound correct. Right by Grn's house. PARTY AT GRN'S!

Side note...EVERYBODY BRING THEIR LIGHTSABERS! I have an idea for a logo.

13. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Party at my place?!? You best clear that by the wife first. There's a 5-fanboy limit to the apartment. ;)

We shall do our best to make an appearance tomorrow. If we aren't there by 4:30, then we probably won't be there at all.

14. JarJarJedi

Feb 6, 2001
    Bring my lighsaber? Sithspawn! That means I have to find mine! I only have the toy ones, but I'll still bring it. ([grumble] Even though they don't light up anymore.[/grumble])

Hey TSL, my mom doesn't want to drive all the way to Akron and then up to Parma. It takes us a half an hour to get to Akron, and then probably another 45 minutes to an hour to get to Parma.

If we could meet at Montrose in the Toys"R"Us parking lot at 3:00, that would be great.

I'll send you a PM with directions. ;)

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to you earlier tonight, my computer was messed up. (still is)

I just hope you get on...

15. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Shoot! My toy sabers are all at home (not with me here at school), and the saber I'm constructing isn't completed yet! I could possibly bring my saber to show you guys how we could run a saber building class. But that's not a guarantee that I'm bringing it, because I just bonded the endcap to the handle, so it should probably sit a little longer.

16. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    OH, and everybody meet in the food court! That's where we will be meeting! Just so everyone doesn't get there (n00bs) and say, "Oh shoot, I know they're here somewhere, but where are we meeting here?" So everybody meet in the foodcourt! Everybody will have SW paraphenalia, so you should be able to find us easily!

17. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I'll bring mine again, and some extra ones possably, poop,

18. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    I got it, figuring out where the hell Montrose is. ;)

19. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Does aynone have a laptop they could bring? I have some video you guys might enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.