main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Directions to The meeting.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Miccu_Resea, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Edit: I messed up on the Directions. NOW take a look...

Take Union to Pikes Peak Ave. Take a left or right, to head West onto Pikes Peak Continue on for a short distance to Hancock and take a left (you will do fine if you see the Fireman's Memorial to the left.)[if you dont see the Fireman's memorial to the left for about 5 blocks, then you missed it.) The dirt parking lot is where we will be, and ill try to get there early so ill be there, if not, it will be near the trees where we will have our meeting.

Hope to see you all there!

2. Micah333

Micah333 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2002
    So is 2:00PM the official time now (Sun. of course)???

3. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Check the Edit before you go, i made some changes.

Yes, it is Sunday at 2.

4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    okay, it is on sunday then? works for me. I thought it was gonna be on saturday.

5. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    hehe...i thought that too, but it was slated for the 25, and thats sunday. ;) my mistake... :p

6. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    I will make it a plan to be there. I am excited to finally meet you all.

7. Darth_Zach

Darth_Zach Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    I'm really sorry, but me and my bro won't be able to make it. Our' parents are going to the fair, and I can not yet drive... *grumble grumble* Leif insists that there is some way we can make it, but I fear there is not. We'll just have to come to the next meeting is all. I hope you all have fun, I want to hear all about it. We will try our hardest to come to the next meeting, but until then, ttyl!

8. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Zach: I could come pick you up if you wanted me to. I'll PM you with my Phone number. Just call me during the day sometime before the meeting time to tell me where to pick you up at!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.