main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Dirty little secrets~ Siriwan~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_siriwan, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Title: Dirty little secrets
    Author: Jedi_siriwan
    Timeframe: Pre TPM
    Characters: Obi Wan, Siri
    Genre: Romance, Humor
    Summary: Everybody has a secret
    Notes: This is my first story, hope some people like it!

Chapter One

Obi Wan and Siri were walking the temple grounds. They had been sparring for the past 2 hours so they decided to get some fresh air. "It's so beautiful," Said Siri, looking around at the big open field that surounded the temple. " Yes it is," said Obi Wan. " Are you still mad that I beat you when we were sparring?" laughed siri. " Hey you got lucky," cried Obi Wan. "There is no such thing as luck," said Siri giving him a hard shove. " Ow, that's where you burned me!" " Oh i'm sorry" cried Siri, rubbing the burn. " you know that just makes it worse", said Obi Wan. " Well, you know how much I love hurting you." "Yeah I do," said Obi Wan. Siri looked up, into his beautiful blue/grey eyes. "Don't try to be charming Kenobi," said Siri. " Well a guy can try can't he?" Siri did a big grin. " Come on Prince Charming, let's go back to your room and make some tea." They walked across the grass and into the temple. A few minutes later they were at obi Wan's door." My master is in the room",
    said Obi Wan sensing his masters presents." With someone else." Siri looked at Obi Wan and then at the door. Obi Wan quietly unlocked the door and peeked in. His eyes widened at what he saw. Qui Gon and Tahl Kissing.

2. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Obi Wan quietly unlocked the door and peeked in. His eyes widened at what he saw. Qui Gon and Tahl Kissing.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa! I love the concept here! Could I be added to your PM list? [face_batting]

-Commander Tharen-

3. Jedi_siriwan

Jedi_siriwan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    Of course you could be added!

4. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Locking this one, since the duplicate thread has more responses. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.