Disable the ignore function

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Ender Sai, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    Since roughly 98% of people missed it:

2. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    ****ing a, I couldn't think of a better way to say it at the time. I shouldn't have used a cliche. I hate well-worn metaphors. I should have said "mod actionable behavior covers the things that a reasonable* person would consider highly offensive or harassment," and "mod actionable" would include SLG's example (the most compelling one, in my opinion) 573 pages back.

*I'll kill ignore the first Pvt. Obvious who says "That's subjective!"
    Last edited by Darth Guy, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Well, for some forums, having a thick skin is a must; it's not that much of a silly argument.
  4. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    Yeah... you gotta have some balls, a good sense of humor, the ability to laugh at yourself, and thickish skin for JCC threads, sometimes. All of those are pretty admirable traits to have, in general, though.
    DarthTunick likes this.
  5. Diggy Force Ghost

star 5
    Halibut suggested that people using the ignore option (back on page 12) Are not strong of character, or some such. I whole heartedly disagree with that.

However, all arguments have been made, and there is nothing else to be said. The unintentional consequence of this thread is that if one does use the ignore function, don't be a Pratt and point it out to the person you are going to ignore.

Lock it up.
  6. JoinTheSchwarz Comms Admin & Community Manager

Administrator
    star 8
    I'm locking this thread.

If you have any concerns or suggestions about this issue, feel free to PM me.
    Juliet316, GGrievous and jcgoble3 like this.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.