main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Discovering Fate: Fulfillment- NJO, J/J, AU- COMPLETE- final post August 27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedida, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh, my!!! That was lovely!!! :D Jag attacking Jaina. [face_laugh] That was great! Aww! Wedge gets his daughter's back and Mara gets Ben. :D So wonderful!!!

2. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **bawls**

That was gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mara and Ben, Wedge and his daughters...

Jaina and Jag... [face_total_bliss]

**sighs happily**

Great post!

3. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    OMG, I missed so much!!

That was so good, my betawan. (Btw, you can start PMing me stuff from Saven again, if you have anything right now.)

I can't believe you killed Kyp and Tahiri! I never saw that coming! :( But at least you didn't kill Jacen and Jaina.

Mush post soon? :D

~JMJ

4. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    The kids are back, awwww, yay! :D

Beautiful and funny postie.

5. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
  6. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    :eek: FINAL?????????

DUDE!

**hugs Jedida**

AWesome post- can't wait for the end! I can't believe that the whole trilogy is almost over!!!!!!!!!

Now, to work on MY story.... *grrr* STupid Darth High School Teachers.....

7. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Wow. :eek: I really loved Luke's speech!!! :D Last postie tomorrow? :eek: It's all going to be... be... over?

8. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Because the honor of death is not found in his final moments, but in every moment of his life. These people did not die for the fate of the galaxy.

"They lived for it.?

:eek: Wow! That was, wow. That's all I can think to say. Wow!

Final post tomorrow, :(

9. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    theres other ones?
    anyway i found this yesterday and i love it!
    last post?
    oh well i'll wait

10. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh dear, I think I need to find a support group :( . I've tried writing the last post at least four times and every time I just can't do it. :_|

SoL- thanks :) . arg, Darth High School Teachers are quite evil. But did your pre-calc teacher call your entire class stupid like mine did? I guess nothing can meet Darth Mrs. Stoner... *shudder*

J&J- yes, it is :( . (sorry, I'll try not to cry on the thread... at least until tomorrow...)

JMB- thanks :)

JSS19- ooo! *perks up* a new reader? on the second to last post of the story? *shrug* hey, I have no problem with that whatsoever. welcome to my personal sobfest and thanks for reading :)

and now, i will go watch Gilmore Girls and put off writing for as long as possible. :_|

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Oh, my God, Jedida! You had me tearing up there at the end of that last post! :_|

Loved both of those posts! Awesome job!

FINAL post?!?!?!? [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] Oh, my God! *hugs Jedida* I can't believe that we only have one more post!!! [face_shocked] Looking forward to that post, but not the end of this magnificant story!!!

*LtJS*

12. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *picture Luke watching Ben cut down by DV* It can't be over, what do you mean??? Don't turn up the house lights-- encore!!!

That was amazing, loved the Luke speech, great job, the whole trilogy was enthralling. Never stop writing.

But seriously, your first day will be awesome, enjoy it!!! Have fun, just not too much Wraiths' kind of fun.

And give us a few extra chapters, paahhhlease.

JaY

13. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    thanks LtJS. the more i think about this being the end the more it hurts :_|

jayna- well, at least i got you to delurk again. actually, i'm really excited about school in that nervous-happy kind of way, plus since i made my own schedule, the only class i'm taking that I'd rather not be is English. But if I become a bit of a lurker, please yell at me ;)

14. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Wow! I missed alot.

*grumbles about how I have no time since school started*

Well first off...I KNEW IT! You killed off Kyp. I had a feeling you would do that. Now Tahiri I wasn't expecting. That was a big suprise. And you let them live! Jaina and Jacen made it! *bounces up and down*

The fight over all was really cool and the reunions were so sweet. Lukes speech was awesome. It sounded like something a president would say after a world war.

All in all, it was all good. I'm looking forward to the last post. I don't really want it to end, but I guess eventually it has to. Just make sure there's some J/J mush in it. :)

-Vicster

15. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  16. Saber-of-Light

Jun 18, 2002
    **jumps up and down**

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

IT'S OVER!!!

Thank YOU, Jed, for giving me something to look forward to at 2:00 in the morning and for being such a great writer!

***melts*** MUSH! :p Great trilogy *****hugs Jed*****

17. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    That was a great ending Jedida! It was fun reading the whole trilogy. I'm glad I got to be apart of it. :)

-Vicster

18. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Jedida: It looks like you finally hashed out a wonderful ending. I noticed your fretting about getting it right. And you did. I think you did a great job of capturing Jaina and Jag there at the end.

Feels good to finish though :D

I have to say I do lurk - sorry [face_blush], but wanted to give you a WOOHOO!

I especially loved this from Luke's speech...

?There is no definite answer to that question. A life is always too great a price to pay, no matter who the victim is or how he dies. Because the honor of death is not found in his final moments, but in every moment of his life. These people did not die for the fate of the galaxy.

"They lived for it.?

Wow, that was perfect!

:D

19. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Awwwwwww!!!! [face_love] x 1138 That was so good! I know I didn't beta many posts for this story, but I am glad I could help you. It was my privilege.

After all, destinies weren?t certainties, and there was plenty of time to change them. But for the first time in her life, Jaina realized, this was one destiny she wouldn?t mind fulfilling.

That has to be one of the best lines I've ever read! I'm not kidding!! It gave me goosebumps...the good kind, lol.

Great job on this! I look forward to more on Saven.

~JMJ

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    OMG!!! *hypervenalating* No! It can't be, but it is... the end. :( Oh well. That was so wonderful!!!! :D Wedge and Soontir, I could kiss you!!!! :p How could Jag think Jaina didn't want to have kids? Oh well, that got all cleared up. Practice they say? Hmm. Sounds like fun! :p That was totally awesome!!!! :D I'm kinda glad that's it's over but I'm really sad too, because that means I can't sit here in suspence and wait for more Jaina and Jag mush. :( :) But, I'm going to be fine. *breaks down* Okay, I lied. :_| It's all over!!!! :_|

21. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post, Jedida

It's over. :(
    [face_love] the entire trilogy. Awesome story.

Wedge and Soontir, you two are my heroes. You know that? Such smart men to let Jaina and Jag stay together and go on missions together.

Oooh, kids. Hmmm, do I smell a spin off series? ;)

Great story. Happy to have been a part of it. Sad to see it ending.

22. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    hey everyone! I've been trying to avoid this thread since I posted but I really want to thank you guys before I pack my comp in like twenty different boxes for school ;)

SoL- thanks :D As queen of the midnight posts, I am always willing to help entertain another sleep deprived person at the wee hours of the morning ;)

Vicky- thanks. its been great having you here too :)

TK_L- aha! another lurker I've delurked! I feel like Dora the Explorer: "Lurker, no lurking!" (or am I the only person who watches Nick Jr? 8-}) Thanks for reading (and for delurking!) :D

JMJ- [face_blush] thankies, my betawan. and hopefully i'll have another Saven post for you sometime this weekend *crosses fingers* wishful thinking, yes, but i try to stay optimistic ;)

J&J- oh dear, you can share my tissues *hands J&J box of tissues*. And breathe! We don't need to bring Jag to this thread again to do mouth-to-mouth... okay, maybe that's not such a bad idea! thanks J&J :D

JMB- thanks :) nah, no spin off series for now. I already have Saven that I'm working on, and another fic that I want to start sometime in the next couple of months (wishful thinking again).

I gotta go take apart my comp now, so the next time I post I'll be at school! Yea!

-Jedida

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    *hands J&J box of tissues*
    Thanks. *grabs them and wipes her eyes*

We don't need to bring Jag to this thread again to do mouth-to-mouth
    *perks up*

okay, maybe that's not such a bad idea!
    You're telling me! :D

*hypervenalates* [face_devil]

thanks J&J
    *wispers from the ground* No problem. Where's Jag? :p

24. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    awesome job jedida i loved that so much now when u arent too busy u need to start a sequel to this !!!!!!!!!! .lollololololololololllolololllololololololoololololololollolololololoolol ok anyway so any way ummmmm thanks so much for all the mushy mushy mushy jagged fel scenes

25. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Awesome way to end a great fic, Jed! I loved it, I'm just a little sorry that it's over. That final chapter was great. I loved the J/J mush!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.