main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discovering Fate: Reunion- Completed Oct. 24- Sequel now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedida, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I missed posts again, didn't I. Okay so it were a lot of posts 8-}

But I like them!!

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie, Jedida! loved that bit where Wedge was like, "Even if we brought out the whole fleet, we wouldn't be able to stop her..." liked the Vergere/Tenel Ka interaction, and loved when Kyp waltzed in... :D

Jaina and Jacen had better be alright! :mad: or i might have to hurt you [face_devil]

3. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    Postie soon I hope is coming. looking forward to seeing what u have instore for Jaina and jacen.

4. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    no postie tonight... i love it when people screw me over. especially people who i kinda considered my friends...

sorry, having a really stressful day, which will probably be followed by a very bad week. drl strikes again...

5. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Oh no! What happened??

6. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    Jedida sorry that u are having a hard time with DRL. hugs and hope that your week is not true stessful.

7. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    i'm feeling much better now... I just updated my JP story after 2 months (ouch).

Plus I chilled and listened to music for about four hours. Of course, now its almost 1am and I have to wake up in 5 hours. One of the other girls that workds with me told me today if you stay up for a certain amount of time you're legally insane. Excellent. :)

8. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    Glad that u are feeling better Jedida.

9. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    thanks Jaya

Oh god, I'm still here... I should be asleep right now... spaz attack! ahh!!!!

10. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    i should be too but i can sleep so i am here, i mean what better place is there to be if u cant sleep?

11. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    thats true, Jaya. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be... :)

i am going to sleep now. for real. i'm going to turn off the computer, walk upstairs, and go to bed. seriously. if not, i'll decapitate myself.

...well, guys, i guess i'll be losing my head soon. g'night if i don't return. and if i do, remind me that the knives in the kitchen with the black handles are the sharpest ones i own and best for cutting through human flesh...

12. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Aug 20, 2002
    night jedida, please dont lose your head then we will never find out what happends at the end of your story.
    postie soon please!

13. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

Up! :) I look forward to the next post. :D

14. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    UP!

Lovely posts, Jedida!

15. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    two questions:
    1) who's still online now?
    2) who hasn't read DW yet?

postie coming soon as long as you answer me! :)

16. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm still on line, but DRL has prevented me from reading most of DW yet. :( But i have managed to read a few chapters.

17. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    okay. just wanted to see if there was still someone out there who didn't finish it yet and apparently there is. otherwise i would have made a little spoiler reference... but i won't now :)

post in like ten minutes. for real. not like the time i said an hour and it took about two. i don't make promises like that any more. not since LM threatened me...

18. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  19. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    i guess everyone went to sleep already... which is exactly where i'll be heading now myself. hopefully there'll be a post tomorrow (or today if you live over here on the east coast), but it may not come until thursday or friday. till then!

-Jedida
    (btw...when writing my name, you can just call me Jed. It's shorter and faster, and if Lizzie ever comes back, I'm sure she'd be willing to give you an entire list of nicknames :) )

20. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    I'm awake. Good post. I'm gonna miss that bird.

21. ewok_jedi_netchett

ewok_jedi_netchett Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2002
    great post jedida. you know it is hard to avoid spoilers i almost did one but caught myself.

i hate cliff hangars x-(

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    WOW...i just...i mean...WOW...that was really well written...

?Oh? Are you threatening me??
    ?No,? Jacen replied, meeting his sister?s eye. ?But-
    ?-I am,? Jaina finished, swirling the two lightsabers through the air in a crisscrossing pattern. ?Are you ready, Tsavong Lah??
    He scowled. ?Is it even a question??
    Jaina smirked. ?Really, Tsavong, sometimes you sound like you could be an infidel.?

loved it! i hope jaina slaughters him! (you can tell i don't like TL, can't you?) and a cliffie? :eek: i want another post!
    up!

23. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Awesome post! Oh no, Verge died. :( And just when she was starting to grow on me. Poor Jacen, I think he might need to visit me for a little cheering up. :D I hope you're posting again soon, I want to see them bring it to the warmaster! And I want to see more Jacen. [face_love]

BTW, guess what?? My mom sent me Sbs, Traitor, and DW and they got here yesterday! :D :D But, oh, DW... What a disappointment. :( I invite everyone to come listen to *LM's Random Rant* on DW tonight on my thread. :)

GREAT job, Jedida! More soon please!

24. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Yet again, Jedida, a good post. Keep it up.

25. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    great posts. :) I don't know how I missed all of them. Oh well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.