main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Discovering Fate: Reunion- Completed Oct. 24- Sequel now up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedida, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya_Jade_Durron

Jaya_Jade_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    that was great Jedida, u really do have Jaina"S thoughts and feelings down pat. I am now dying to find what happens, can we have the next postie real soon please please please. i just love this story.

2. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Wow!!!! [face_shocked]

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    when can we have our second post?

4. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    no double post today. theres only two posts left so i want to make sure i actually spend time on them. btw, if anyone is willing to beta and will be around tomorrow night 6:30pm board time, please tell me! the next post will probably be out tuesday, and the last post ( :_| ) will mostly likely go up on friday. friday... wow... thats only five days away...

i think i'm going to go sit in a corner and cry now.

5. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    That was really really good Jedida. Everything that Jaina said was so awesome and so true to character.

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    hm...well, slow quality is always better than fast "see-saw hmm" stuff...i can't believe this is almost over!
    i'd offer to beta for you...but i leave at 7pm tomorrow so i don't know how much time i have...or how good i'd be...i'm home before that though and back at 8:30ish...so if you're desperate and no one else says they will...then i will...
    up!

7. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    well people, i finally came up with a name for the trilogy and the rough draft for the next post. I'll "reveal" the name of the trilogy tomorrow afternoon (which is what, noon board time?), find someone to beta the next post tomorrow night, and post it tuesday afternoon (3-4pm board time).

i seriously started to tear up when i was writing the next post. i'm going to use the excuse that i'm extremely emotional today and i'm very tired. if you don't believe it, thats too bad.

:_|

okay, i'm sure you people who haven't finished a fic yet are wondering "what the heck is wrong with her?!" but you just can't understand it until you actually are writing the last few paragraphs of your story. one day you will learn and then you will understand.

until that day comes, you'll just have to trust me.

g'night all!

-Jedida

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    hands jedida a tissue...it's ok...all good things must come to an end...just try thinking about the sequel...hopefully that'll help...
    i know, i haven't even posted a fic yet but i do know the feeling you get when you finish a fic...sniff...

9. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Cool. You really did Jaina well.

And, again, I can't think of anything interesting to say ... exams drained me of my creativity since I had to use it so much to come up with answers ...

By the way ... EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!! so I'm gonna celebrate by being online a lot.

:D :D :D :D :D

10. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    wow

I am sufficiently speechless.

wow

11. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    awesome.
    that was sooo good.

12. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Announcement!
    The name of this trilogy will be....

<insert drumroll here>

...Discovering Fate
    maybe that doesn't make sense now, but it will after Destiny (aka Reunion's sequel). I'm telling you now because tomorrow when the next post goes up, I will be changing the title to "Discovering Fate: Reunion", so don't be confused if you can't find it anymore.

New post tomorrow! Yea! ...and yet it makes me cry...

13. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Nice title for the trilogy! I can?t wait to find out why it?s named the way it is. Wonderful post Jedida. I find it very interesting that you did not have Jaina tell Leia and Mara what?s been bothering her about them. I suppose she?s already made her peace with them.

14. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    G_J- yeah, for the most part Jaina, Leia, and Mara are all happy with each other. Jaina and Leia's relationship is going to be developed and explored a lot more in "Destiny", and of course what would the world be like without Mara? :D

time to go earn money. Lizzie is going to beta for me tonight (she better! [face_devil] ...lol). So thank you those of you who volunteered, but since she can't log in, I figure she at least deserves to read the post first.

-Jedida

15. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    oh that was a great post. :)

16. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

*cheers*

That was probably your most emotional post yet. :) I can for sure see that happening. Job well done. =)

17. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    yea! thanks to the extremely talented and lovable Liza, the next post is ready to go up tomorrow!

i'm not dreading the end anymore. i'm actually getting kinda excited because this means i get to start the sequel! :D

18. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  19. The_Seer

The_Seer Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    Yea! I'm at my friend's house working on a project and I finally got to go back online for a little bit! :D

Looks great Jed! :) You were right good thing we didn't take that part out! :D

Only one more? :_| That is very sad. And poo on you for not letting me read it first! 8-}

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ?I love you. I will love you until the end of time. No matter where I am or what I?m doing, all I think about is you. I hurt when I see you hurting, I cry when I see you crying, and I will die if something happens to you. I can not imagine living my life without knowing that you felt the same way.?

jedida...if you haven't read that a thousand times and just paused to realize how beautiful that came out...that was really, really wonderful. i think it was one of your best posts so far. i'm beyond honored that you dedicated it to me... :D

excuse me, i have to go read that part again...and again...and copy it to my disc...and read it again...

ok, you get the picture.
    UP!

21. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    why does nobody love me? :( . come on people review! is it because i changed the title that no one can find it anymore?

22. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Great chapter... sorry I didn't review earlier.

23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    I reviewed! it was beautiful!

24. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Thank you trickster and JWY! i feel better now :D yea!

25. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Awesome post Jedida!

I really liked the outburst post and this one tied up all the parts of that one. Really way to mesh everything together!!!

Chase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.